Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t lie straight in bed! God I laugh, reading through the comments of the poor, clueless, bastards commenting ‘so, like, how do I get this with my points toooooo’
Um, sweethearts, there were no points involved! Did you all come down in the last shower?? She’s not advertising out of the goodness of her (cold) heart! She got it all for nothing! Jesus, people are thick! 🙄🙄 It beggars belief!

Reactions: 13
She's on a pretty good wicket though if she is able to accumulate points on all her gifted flights. That's certainly going to help the points balance. Or maybe they pay her in points...

Reactions: 1
Had to laugh at her latest rant. In case you haven’t heard I’ve got ADHD & Autism and my brain just doesn’t function like everybody else’s. I’m so special & unique folks with this brain of mine. Millions have this condition but they just get on with it.
Apparently she’s spent thousands trying to learn speak properly so every 2nd word isn’t LIKE or UMMMMM clearly a waste of money.

• Haha
Had to laugh at her latest rant. In case you haven’t heard I’ve got ADHD & Autism and my brain just doesn’t function like everybody else’s. I’m so special & unique folks with this brain of mine. Millions have this condition but they just get on with it.
Apparently she’s spent thousands trying to learn speak properly so every 2nd word isn’t LIKE or UMMMMM clearly a waste of money.
Since when does she have autism 🤔 that's a new one, can see why her adhd meds don't work.. she never know what she's saying she's actually cooked, her friend Emily Geraghty who has autism/adhd and can talk normally so what is her excuse..

Reactions: 1
Listening to her, I'm convinced I am also adhd and on the spectrum. All the things she says about herself that are due to these things I also do/ have! I get distracted and go off on tangents, procrastinate about doing things I know I have to do, ramble about bullshit for to long etc etc. I also forget peoples names the instant they are told to me!
I need meds. I could do with losing weight also so all good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Listening to her, I'm convinced I am also adhd and on the spectrum. All the things she says about herself that are due to these things I also do/ have! I get distracted and go off on tangents, procrastinate about doing things I know I have to do, ramble about bullshit for to long etc etc. I also forget peoples names the instant they are told to me!
I need meds. I could do with losing weight also so all good.
I completely agree. And you know what, I’m tit at spelling. It’s just who I am. But I know the expectation in my workplace and so I make sure I reread emails etc BEFORE I send them out. Her poor spelling / grammar isn’t a fun quirky neuro spicy thing, it’s being tit at her job

• Heart
I know she has all these schemes to get points but she also uses them frequently. There is no way she could have accrued enough for 2 prem economy to Paris after the last time she said she booked a trip that she said she could afford on points (Japan?).
I just checked - economy to Paris is approx 130k points plus cash each way, no prem economy available but business is app 320k plus. So let's say prem economy is 200k each way. That's 800,000 points. I'm calling bullshit.
We used points to go to America and Canada in 2019, in economy. We also used points to go to Japan, Korea and HK last December, my husband is a platinum FF, something doesn’t add up because we can’t use points multiple times per month.

Reactions: 3
We used points to go to America and Canada in 2019, in economy. We also used points to go to Japan, Korea and HK last December, my husband is a platinum FF, something doesn’t add up because we can’t use points multiple times per month.
Her hubby has a business in I believe 3 locations so obviously they have a credit card connected with that and if they pay all the business and home expenses with it points certainly add up 😳 we pay all our expenses for our home/personal and points add up 😬

Reactions: 2
Her hubby has a business in I believe 3 locations so obviously they have a credit card connected with that and if they pay all the business and home expenses with it points certainly add up 😳 we pay all our expenses for our home/personal and points add up 😬
We do as well but still, she flies Internationally a lot. Then again, when we travel we all go.

Reactions: 2
Her bad skin is from the Covid vaccine?

it wouldn’t be the fact that she’s ALWAYS touching her face and her hair is always greasy. Of course not. How silly of me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I do NOT care about your ‘cycle’ & never want to hear about it Livvie.
Same for the rest of the flogs that think anyone wants to hear about their period.

Reactions: 6
Her bad skin is from the Covid vaccine?

it wouldn’t be the fact that she’s ALWAYS touching her face and her hair is always greasy. Of course not. How silly of me.
Or the fact she is taking ADHD meds that are clearly not right for her...

Reactions: 10
She literally must be the ONLY “influencer” who didn’t get hired by By Maay, that bag has been everywhere for a couple of years now. She’s finally actually bought one and had nothing nice to say 😂😂😂
Hahahaha. bet if the scabby bleep got given one or was paid to advertise it, it would have been the best thing evaaaaa. Loser.
---
Or the fact she is taking ADHD meds that are clearly not right for her...
Agree wholeheartedly with this. My stimming of face touching and hair touching/twirling has stopped on the correct adhd meds, my skin has cleared up too. I know that’s not the same for everyone, but she’s clearly gotten worse. She either has a tit psychiatrist or no self awareness… Or both!

Reactions: 6
I have never seen a grown adult carry on so much about taylor swift. For someone who is in her mid 30s she is over the top about being a swifty. The video with her talking about the karma album and her theory is over the top. The friendship garland and the swiftopoly game or whatever it is called and the hats today, wtf is the go with this young woman. It's so bleeping weird and then we also have the DIsney stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9