Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the invitations slowed down, cos they all seem to have enough time on their hands atm that they’re reading tattle

Reactions: 2
Holy moly! I haven't watched her stories in AGES...she's like a completely different person to when I used to watch her, she's off chops lol.

Is she being medicated for her ADHD? She was never like this when I watched her before being diagnosed...

Reactions: 3
This is the first time I remember her acknowledging her autism diagnosis. Previously I think she’s just said adhd

She doesn't take a breath when she talks and jumps from one thing to another in under 3 mins. Her hair is atrocious, and her skin is a mess, which could be flaring due to the meds she is on for her autism or adhd. I find she's a child in an adult body. Very weird.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't take a breath when she talks and jumps from one thing to another in under 3 mins. Her hair is atrocious, and her skin is a mess, which could be flaring due to the meds she is on for her autism or adhd. I find she's a child in an adult body. Very weird.
Does Ozempic cause skin out breaks?
Genuinely asking here!

Potentially embarrassing myself here, but YEARS ago I used to like Olivia, she displayed none, like NONE of the characteristics she now claims back then, what’s her deal? I don’t have a great understanding of ADHD/aspergers/autism so I have no idea if she’d actually been diagnosed or just acting like a bleeping twit for attention. I can’t stand even looking at her stories now, it seems so over the top and performative to be genuine to me.

Reactions: 15
Potentially embarrassing myself here, but YEARS ago I used to like Olivia, she displayed none, like NONE of the characteristics she now claims back then, what’s her deal? I don’t have a great understanding of ADHD/aspergers/autism so I have no idea if she’d actually been diagnosed or just acting like a bleeping twit for attention. I can’t stand even looking at her stories now, it seems so over the top and performative to be genuine to me.
This is what feels so odd to me about it all. Take Em Rusciano for instance. She’s always been quirky, full of personality and intense, I wasn’t surprised when she revealed her diagnosis and I didn’t notice a big change when she did, perhaps a bit of honesty and less shame around chatting about her challenges which is awesome for awareness and support of the ND community. Just before Olivia revealed she was “spicy” her entire persona changed. This also happened at the same time it was trendy to be revealing this info, it got you engagement and sometimes a DM article or woman’s day interview. She’s used it to land big $$ sponno deals for her ND daughter too. It all feels to curated for me. I don’t feel it’s genuine. Maybe she is quite mildly on the spectrum and jazzes it up for attention. Who am I to say? But I don’t buy it to be honest…what I remember from how she used to be is so wildly different. It doesn’t add up at all

Reactions: 22
I think she comes across as a spoilt brat who has always got her own way. I don’t find her ‘mumsy’ at all cute or quirky either.

Reactions: 10
This is what feels so odd to me about it all. Take Em Rusciano for instance. She’s always been quirky, full of personality and intense, I wasn’t surprised when she revealed her diagnosis and I didn’t notice a big change when she did, perhaps a bit of honesty and less shame around chatting about her challenges which is awesome for awareness and support of the ND community. Just before Olivia revealed she was “spicy” her entire persona changed. This also happened at the same time it was trendy to be revealing this info, it got you engagement and sometimes a DM article or woman’s day interview. She’s used it to land big $$ sponno deals for her ND daughter too. It all feels to curated for me. I don’t feel it’s genuine. Maybe she is quite mildly on the spectrum and jazzes it up for attention. Who am I to say? But I don’t buy it to be honest…what I remember from how she used to be is so wildly different. It doesn’t add up at all
Is “spicey” a medical term or slang? Sorry, I’m really clueless on all this. The closest I’ve been is my nephew taking Ritalin in 1994 🤪

I think she’s spent too much time at home without an actual job to give her structure and on her own chatting to her iPhone and thinking she’s more important than she is. She’s always been a bit of a biach but she’s gotten so much worse over the years. She jumps from topic to topic and is a bit of a mess. She was body positive when she had baby weight then she had weight loss surgery made no sense. Being an “influencer” has given her the time and money and access to all these special interests that she goes bananas on.

Her kids are at school and Crome dome hard at work selling wheelchairs and the like and what does she do all day?

Reactions: 14
Yes!! I totally agree!