Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia and Flossie be like - you see what I did there you’ve been scammed

Reactions: 1
View attachment 861674From today’s vlog. Flossie is invited to the Motel Christmas party that Olivia says she is hosting
Shes deffo done this on purpose to seem nice and not like the one being petty and not inviting her. I also think why did she feel the need to delete pics with flossie off her IG like surely thats something that could of waited just for the sake of the illusions theyre still friends for the series

Reactions: 45
Also she probs saw her parents today cause she knew she’d get loads of comments/had to advertise this show and probs needed support/comfort etc

Reactions: 3
She reads this thread constantly 😂 someone said recently on here that Olivia doesn't do anything to show London, like doesn't do anything exciting in London. Now she's talking about doing London touristy things lol
And at the start of the vlog- putting all the sounds and zooms that she used to do in her old Belfast vlogs.
Don't give her anymore tips guys she needs to stop reading here lmao 😅
EDIT- She's starting her pilots license tomorrow too... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
both girls haven’t painted themselves to be very nice people (those live streams and especially the one when they laughed at the guy rapping about mental health). i personally met lewys a while back and the energy around him was foul. i still wish him all the best and think he’s funny and honestly good at social media but he made me feel guilty for being in his presence and asking for a photo at the time. smiled for the pic and instantly dropped it after.
i’ve met people like anastasia too and although her content as gone way down hill for me she was a very very lovely person. it just leads me to think that if people like lewys act like that they can only surround themselves with other people with attitudes like their own. olivia, flossie and lewys probably bitched and were nasty too much it got toxic, it’s happened with my friends where all we had in common was bitching
yeah same i’ve met them & id say lewys was bad vibes & so was flossie. if anything olivia was the kindest.

Reactions: 6
Also very interesting she’s actually decided to do pilot school and be a pilot, least she’s got a back up I guess

Reactions: 34
another boring half arsed vlog from olivia, of course with a casetify ad awkwardly placed in there too

Reactions: 20
series was filmed during summer, they’ll be under contract to release it and can’t just back out (if) they’ve fallen out

Reactions: 7
Surely even if Olivia is hosting someone else is in charge of the guest list? Its pretty much just people who have been sponsored by motel/done a photoshoot for them at some point

Reactions: 13
Surely Flossie hasn't been pretending to be in a bad place mentally and having her fans genuinely worried just to promote that shite series.... I don't think she'd stoop that low so must be pre-filmed and contractually obliged

Reactions: 49
Olivia putting in small pieces of politics after a whole discussion here haha oh lord. And her saying that she doesn't stink

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.