Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked social blade to see when she deleted them and it's not been in the past 30 days, unless it doesn't show up if you archive something

Reactions: 1
Just checked social blade to see when she deleted them and it's not been in the past 30 days, unless it doesn't show up if you archive something
It won’t show if it’s archived as is still there just not public, also social blade is questionable in legitimacy

Reactions: 1
Nah she’s a bleeping gi*mp if she’s deleted/archived posts with Flossie, what age are u Olivia 🥴 embarrassing as duck lmfaoo

Reactions: 54
What's the bets the account that posted about it first is someone involved in the convo? No previous posts or anything, just a dud account that's been here since March. Cause like how do people notice that so fast otherwise

Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry, I know this isn't relevant at all and this isn't a political discussion but I can't help myself.

in 2019 there was a 67.3% voter turn out and only 43.6% of the electorate voted conservative, so it's definitely not the majority.

But there is no such thing as a nice tory. Conservative policies negatively impact the most vulnerable of our society. Not all conservatives are bigoted but all bigots vote conservative. You cannot convince me you have empathy yet vote in favour of a party that is introducing anti-refugee bills, that is in favour of literally drowning migrants in the English Channel. It's not a wealth/skin colour thing it's a compassion thing. It's definitely not too judgemental to say that there's no such thing as a nice tory.

Back to our regularly scheduled shitposting, I feel so bad for Phil. If that baby is actually being passed around that's an absolute sin. Change stresses cats out so much and he's only just a baby. He's been taken from his mum and then passed around like a joint in a hippy commune.

right so that would be approx 12M votes - hardly just the 1% mega rich now is it?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
right so that would be approx 12M votes - hardly just the 1% mega rich now is it?
Out of a population of 67 million it's still not the majority, and considering the original poster said tories "typically refers to..." you're literally projecting and putting your own words in other peoples mouths.

Reactions: 30
I’m surprised she was allowed to delete her photos with Flossie from her motel rocks collection???? Must’ve been a big fallout then…

Reactions: 15
What's the bets the account that posted about it first is someone involved in the convo? No previous posts or anything, just a dud account that's been here since March. Cause like how do people notice that so fast otherwise
loool wish I was that interesting made the account to click on a photo over mrs hinch drama and came back to see the crack on flossie and olivia

Reactions: 2
Not sure why, but I think in Olivia’s head she now thinks she is a model/socialite as opposed to a YouTuber/content creator.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm so sorry, I know this isn't relevant at all and this isn't a political discussion but I can't help myself.

in 2019 there was a 67.3% voter turn out and only 43.6% of the electorate voted conservative, so it's definitely not the majority.

But there is no such thing as a nice tory. Conservative policies negatively impact the most vulnerable of our society. Not all conservatives are bigoted but all bigots vote conservative. You cannot convince me you have empathy yet vote in favour of a party that is introducing anti-refugee bills, that is in favour of literally drowning migrants in the English Channel. It's not a wealth/skin colour thing it's a compassion thing. It's definitely not too judgemental to say that there's no such thing as a nice tory.

Back to our regularly scheduled shitposting, I feel so bad for Phil. If that baby is actually being passed around that's an absolute sin. Change stresses cats out so much and he's only just a baby. He's been taken from his mum and then passed around like a joint in a hippy commune.
This ignorant narrative is the reason why the left in the U.K. is not doing well and puts people off from voting for them. I vote labour, but the immature critiquing of every single person who votes Tory as evil is childish and is not a good argument. The left should be better than resorting to ignorant stereotypes. There are many reasons why people vote Tory and you will never persuade them to vote for Labour or another left leaning party by telling them that they are evil and have no empathy. Would you be persuaded to vote for someone if they told you that?

Interestingly my gran who has always voted Tory is a kinder, more empathetic, charitable and generous person than some other members of my family who have always voted labour. I disagree with her political views but otherwise she is a wonderful person.

Reactions: 8
Can the politics stuff move to the politics thread so this stays on topic :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 133
When we taking bets for how long till they unfollow each other?
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re both waiting for the other person to unfollow first. It’s all over tik tok at this point, so it’s not like they can ignore it. I think it’ll be interesting to see if their mutual friends (especially Lewys) end up taking sides.

Reactions: 18
Seems very abrupt to remove all her photos with Flossie if she was sincere in saying "i would've loved to go" about Flossie's event..

Maybe a bit more has been said behind the scenes and she's just done now?

Though when you scroll through Olivias feed now it's reading like there's intention to be a fashion influencer. Did she remove any other pics that were just random not related to Flossie recently too?

Reactions: 15
You would think that someone that grew up watching youtube/ has management / is a grown 20 year old would realise how embarrassing it is too have public drama / a fall out as part of their public internet history lmao

but then again she didn't learn from the john thing, TWICE

All the gear, no idea x

Reactions: 24
I just think, surely you can’t be arsed with the drama? Sure enough we’re speaking about it on here, but all these people making tik toks and speculating on other platforms is intense, if it wasn’t anything major they could of just made a tik tok/insta post or something so people chill out. Either they’ve truly fallen out and are going to leave it speculating and continue to leave petty comments etc or they’re just enjoying the clout. Makes me think they are no longer friends because they’ve deffo seen all the posts and could of dismissed them immediately but they haven’t.

Reactions: 9
If anyone didn't follow them in 2020 here's some live streams they did, they found each other insufferable, you can see how their friendships were doomed from the start anyways:
-
-
-
-
oh my god I hadn’t seen these before they’re all so different to their YouTube personalities!! Also both of them seem a bit insufferable to be around, constantly making faces and paggro comments at each other

Reactions: 12
both girls haven’t painted themselves to be very nice people (those live streams and especially the one when they laughed at the guy rapping about mental health). i personally met lewys a while back and the energy around him was foul. i still wish him all the best and think he’s funny and honestly good at social media but he made me feel guilty for being in his presence and asking for a photo at the time. smiled for the pic and instantly dropped it after.
i’ve met people like anastasia too and although her content as gone way down hill for me she was a very very lovely person. it just leads me to think that if people like lewys act like that they can only surround themselves with other people with attitudes like their own. olivia, flossie and lewys probably bitched and were nasty too much it got toxic, it’s happened with my friends where all we had in common was bitching

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.