Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone didn't follow them in 2020 here's some live streams they did, they found each other insufferable, you can see how their friendships were doomed from the start anyways:
-
-
-
-
the vibe in these livestreams compared to recent videos has changed so much and considering the vibes weren’t great to begin with just says it all lmao

Yep I can guarantee it and I'm sure she'll avoid them all. 🙄
Why not just say that they're not friends anymore. Idk but I disagree with a lot of the comments here about Olivia. We've seen Flossie in such a fragile state of mind over whatever has happened behind the scenes and Olivia's friends making nasty comments is just awful. So toxic and unnecessary.

Is this really the image Olivia wants to give herself? She's an influencer and I'd not want my kids looking up to her behaviour right now.
I feel like my opinion on this matter is so diff but I have no idea because I do prefer flossie to
Olivia - I just can’t help but think that maybe floss did something major bad to Olivia because in my experiences the person who’s been wronged tries to show they’re thriving, being really active on socials, showing new friends and being really visible “good”. Flossie on the other hand had retreated - when I’ve done something wrong I usually just hide away a little to work on myself… I don’t know if I’ve made any sense but yeah sad that this has happened tbh :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really interested in seeing what Lewys and any other mutual friends they have are going to do, because they can't stay neutral on thisl forever. I actually feel bad for Lewys at the moment because he's being flung around between the two like a child of divorced parents.

Reactions: 11
I'm really interested in seeing what Lewys and any other mutual friends they have are going to do, because they can't stay neutral on thisl forever. I actually feel bad for Lewys at the moment because he's being flung around between the two like a child of divorced parents.
I personally think lewys is a rat and don't feel any sympathy for him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This thread is actually turning me into an Olivia Stan oh my god. A few points.

1. Flossie is the original tory who thinks talking about getting the vaccine is too controversial.
  2. She was trying to single white female Olivia to the point she stole Olivia's sunglasses.
  3. She's said stuff in the past about how she should be allowed to #girlboss and is essentially persecuted for being rich and white.
  4. She used Olivia in all her thumbnails for clout as Olivia was on the rise.
  5. She slept with at least one boy Olivia was seeing, speculation on there being more.
  6. The only reason they were ever even "friends" was for work. How many of you are bffls with your work mates?
  7. Cotswolds.
Yes, it's crappy that Olivia is living her best life whilst Flossie is struggling. I'm going to throw a curveball here and say that when I've broken up with abusive exes, they've wallowed in self pity whilst I've stayed quiet on social media and worked on myself. It was a form of manipulation to make me look like the bad person despite them literally giving me black eyes before. It worked!
I'm not clued in on their private lives and Flossie really could be the one in the right, but something about the situation gives me the ick and feels so familiar. Yes it sucks that Flossie doesn't have a support network and is struggling, but we know literally nothing. People are just changing tides because Olivia has rich pals and Flossie doesn't have any. Not trying to victim blame here because absolutely no one deserves to be bullied, and yes, Lola absolutely bullied her, that was horrendous and immature. But generally when you're a rich white girl running in these social circles going to these events it should not be that difficult to at least make acquaintances to bounce off of. Flossie hasn't done that in a year and a half of living in London and it really makes me question why.
Also I'm so confused about how Olivia has gone about this wrong when she's just not addressed it. She's been snakey with the "omg wish I was invited x" for sure but Flossie has been posting mopey content and also hasn't addressed it?
I'll throw back to tiktoks and early videos of the three of them through lockdown, during which Flossie looked like she hated even being around Lewys or Olivia. Go rewatch them. The three of them were not a good fit personality wise.
**also I don't think Olivia isn't a tory, her fam is pretty well off especially her aunt with the second MANSION in Portugal.

Can we please stop the polarisation and weird conspiracy theories cause defending Olivia over this again and again is tooooo much. I want to go read these threads and laugh about how lazy her content is not see her get called a dirty slaggy tory because she fell out with someone she was paired with for work.
Just caught up, you explained it so much better than I did 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I feel like flossie and Olivia are competing for being the one to “win” the fight online by posting with new people pretty much constantly the last couple of days, especially Olivia. Really childish I wonder what the blow out in their friendship group is going to be like from this.

Reactions: 8
Out of a population of 67 million it's still not the majority, and considering the original poster said tories "typically refers to..." you're literally projecting and putting your own words in other peoples mouths.
don’t really get what garbled point you’re trying to make here - doesn’t make any sense. But anyway as this is getting very off topic, let leave the politics out now and get back to the point of the thread :)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Something defo happened like I don’t believe that they just drifted. If they were just moving on from eachother their management would still make them support eachother/be seen together

Reactions: 12
“I would’ve loved to go x” sounds so cryptic and backhanded. Like why post that?

Reactions: 24
I feel like my opinion on this matter is so diff but I have no idea because I do prefer flossie to
Olivia - I just can’t help but think that maybe floss did something major bad to Olivia because in my experiences the person who’s been wronged tries to show they’re thriving, being really active on socials, showing new friends and being really visible “good”. Flossie on the other hand had retreated - when I’ve done something wrong I usually just hide away a little to work on myself… I don’t know if I’ve made any sense but yeah sad that this has happened tbh :(
Idk I feel like in my experience it's the opposite. If someone hurts me I retreat away and it often takes a toll on my mental health. Especially when it comes to friendships and relationships. I think since we don't know what actually happened we're in a position to make assumptions and pick sides.

All I know for certain is that Olivia's friends were being mean to Flossie and idk but I'd not stand by those types of people if they were being mean to my friends.

Reactions: 7
feel like olivia is being extra quiet so that her fans all start commenting “girly pop come back we miss u 🥺🥺🥺” but it’s just funny bc no one has commented that yet

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m surprised she was allowed to delete her photos with Flossie from her motel rocks collection???? Must’ve been a big fallout then…
Were there any other photos of her with other friends on her feed before? As it looks like now it's literally just pics of her and no one else on there - maybe a move to try and be more 'fashion influencer'

Reactions: 1
Imagine they’re both absolutely fine n they just want attention Hahahahaha , feels ljke a syd n el part 2 where theyre enjoying the attention now

Reactions: 2
I don't think that if someone isn't acting a certain way they aren't actually hurt, everyone will react and go about things differently, just because ur mate did that doesn't mean everyone is like that lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.