Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always had the feeling that Olivia is 100% that girl who would eye you up and down on a night out but wouldn't speak 2 words to you. And whenever you guys have eye contact she'd give the fakest smile and whisper to her friend.

Oddly specific, but she gives off major fake & bitchy vibes. I never thought she was genuine, except maybe when she first started out in Belfast.
ive never thought she was genuine as well, even in the Belfast days when everyone was obsessed with her all she gave me was emma chamberlain try hard 2019 white girl vsco vibes lol

Reactions: 24
It’s Flossie’s account so I doubt she followed herself
A lot of people will ask their friends not to follow their spam account with their main account so people don’t find it. But if they’ve always followed it and now unfollowed it’s a lil sus

Reactions: 10
Oh noo Olivia is in her rich people cosplaying poor people era with her current jumble sale style 🥲 You know when they all do that purposefully mismatched and ironic bad taste thing?

Reactions: 37
Oh noo Olivia is in her rich people cosplaying poor people era with her current jumble sale style 🥲 You know when they all do that purposefully mismatched and ironic bad taste thing?
She's trying to look like Effy from skins but failing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just remembered all 3 of them are going to be at SITC which is a 3 day creater event so will be interesting to see if they interact

Reactions: 5
Girls like Olivia are terrifying lol I’m so glad my friends know what girl code is and don’t put their whole life and friends on the line for some dick. She’s such a lost cause 😐😐

Reactions: 33
A lot of people will ask their friends not to follow their spam account with their main account so people don’t find it. But if they’ve always followed it and now unfollowed it’s a lil sus
I know, the person I was replying to said that Flossie doesn’t follow the private account, but the private account is Flossie’s so that’s what I was saying she wouldn’t be following her own account

Reactions: 4
Naw that’s bleeping stanking, I’m speechless??? The fact she’s posted it thinking it’d be relatable or funny too, oh my god like? Further proving my earlier point that’s she’s a rotten witch that needs a bath in disinfectant 🤮 Her flat needs Kim and Aggie at this rate the smelly bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
If she's left a bleeping pumpkin like that lets hope the cat is doing alright.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Naw that’s bleeping stanking, I’m speechless??? The fact she’s posted it thinking it’d be relatable or funny too, oh my god like? Further proving my earlier point that’s she’s a rotten witch that needs a bath in disinfectant 🤮 Her flat needs Kim and Aggie at this rate the smelly bleep
Ommmfffggg 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In all fairness I’m not even surprised she let a pumpkin rot in her house for that long, she looks like one of those people who has come from a relatively well off family but has literally never been taught how to keep herself or her house clean and hygienic🤢

Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but the fact she’s got this/had this sat in her kitchen with that much mould is minging 🤢
nasty witch.
But also leaving that rotting when she has a curious kitten who we’ve seen in her videos climbs onto the counters… could easily lick it and end up very very sick

Reactions: 23
im guessing she might have been staying at her boyfriends a lot?? either way thats gross i bet it stank

Reactions: 3
She has time to unfollow Flossie, take TikToks of herself eye bleeping the camera and find herself a new long haired mutt, but hasn’t the time to throw out a bleeping decaying pumpkin 💀 I still can’t actually believe she’s posted it, it’s pure shameless, imagine her ma looking at that mines would have my life for being a dirty woman 😂

Putrid and festering like them lips and extensions lmfaoo

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.