Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes sense now why ppl saw her in johns uni house!!! In lockdown she said they were together 3 months prior and thats like January onwards … so makes so much sense her going Ireland sm and ppl saying she was at his uni flat omg

Reactions: 8
Who cares about John. People hype him up too much he's literally a generic, Belfast, rugby, methody clone

Reactions: 61
Shes not really being lowkey about the new boy lol she gets way too excited

Reactions: 69
Yeah that’s definitely her new bf, her lock screen is him cuddling the cat. isnt it a bit soon? i thought her and john broke up like 2 months ago no?

Reactions: 28
He looks way more like Flossie’s type (artsy, aloof, long hair) than Olivia’s…
Agree, but he’s also similar to Emma Chamberlain’s (not so) secret boyfriend - Tik Tok “musician” with long hair. Waiting for a song about Olivia next.

Stop the press: Orlando is friends with Flossie’s ex Will...maybe this is the reason behind the rift.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
olivia literally is a rah where's my baccy girl but in irish font. the new boyfriend makes it even clearer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Agree, but he’s also similar to Emma Chamberlain’s (not so) secret boyfriend - Tik Tok “musician” with long hair. Waiting for a song about Olivia next.

Stop the press: Orlando is friends with Flossie’s ex Will...maybe this is the reason behind the rift.
omg i’m literally watching emma rn and thought hm olivias new bf reminds me of tucker but thought i was just nit picking

• Heart
Reactions: 10

haha that was my first thought too like she's somehow managed to try and emulate emma chamberlain with her bf too

Reactions: 19
Just wondering what is the legal age/limit to get a cat in the UK? Because where I live the kitten needs to be atleast 12 weeks and you can't leave it alone longer than maximum of 30 minutes of the first month and slowly need to alone train them. Ofcourse I understand she got a cat sitter during Paris fashion week but still.. just wondering how old the cat is since she goes out to party a lot still and I can't imagine Olivia just being out for dinner for an hour in party clothes with her friends. Usually where I live you don't leave the cat alone for more than an hour until the cat is around 6-8 months old. But I get the standards are different in different countries and the whole (got it from a family cat mom that gets kittens like every 3 years) ehm.. yeah thats a breeder literally?? And rag dolls are extremely codependent/looks like a mix breed. So they need even more time with people or a cat friend.

Reactions: 7

Omg when I first saw him I actually thought to myself he reminds me of Role Model!

Edit just seen a few people thought the exact same 😂 also I don’t think it’s a coincidence btw; she’s that obsessed with Emma…

Reactions: 5
I have that Ralph Lauren jumper too…. Maybe I’m the secret boyfriend.. or Olivia (no)👀👀👀 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flossie has liked basically all of his photos on instagram, more so than Olivia?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.