Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean that person was so strange, remember when they kept trying to make us believe lewys was in love with olivia i CANT hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Guys just a theory and I could be completely wrong but I think Olivia and Flossie have deffo fallen out/grown distant sometime after her birthday party. I also get the vibe that they've taken sides in Kate and Carmie's breakup. I think Flossie is randomly siding with Carmie because of her latest video with Carmie and Ben Morris in it and I'm pretty sure I saw her comment on one of Carmie's TikToks but Olivia seems to be on Kate's 'side' (judging by the motel live).
If this is actually the case then I feel bad for Flossie because Carmie and his friends (like Spencer- ew) seem like horrible people and I think she's just moving towards that friend group to fill the gap Olivia has left. Flossie if you're reading this bin the whole lot of them :censored:

Reactions: 34
So shes been reading about us saying her and lewys are ditching/mean to flossie and just...not addressed it. what a great friend!

Reactions: 49
Guys just a theory and I could be completely wrong but I think Olivia and Flossie have deffo fallen out/grown distant sometime after her birthday party. I also get the vibe that they've taken sides in Kate and Carmie's breakup. I think Flossie is randomly siding with Carmie because of her latest video with Carmie and Ben Morris in it and I'm pretty sure I saw her comment on one of Carmie's TikToks but Olivia seems to be on Kate's 'side' (judging by the motel live).
If this is actually the case then I feel bad for Flossie because Carmie and his friends (like Spencer- ew) seem like horrible people and I think she's just moving towards that friend group to fill the gap Olivia has left. Flossie if you're reading this bin the whole lot of them :censored:
Flossie liked Kate's photo two days ago. I doubt she is taking a side in their breakup when they honestly don't even seem to be that close lmao. If Flossie and Olivia are on the rocks, which they most likely are, I highly doubt it has anything to do with kate and Carmie's breakup of all things.

Reactions: 30
So shes been reading about us saying her and lewys are ditching/mean to flossie and just...not addressed it. what a great friend!
if she reads here a lot of the comments are about her friendship with flossie and how horrible she sometimes is to her. Obviously I wouldn’t expect her to directly address tattle in a video but if someone was genuinely my friend I’d feel absolutely awful if people thought I’d treat them so badly.. clearly she doesnt care

Reactions: 28
Olivia if you’re reading this just know you’re beggining to flop because you’ve lost all your relatability and have turned into every other stuck up, entitled, money obsessed, unauthentic, waste of space influencer. You would of gone further and further had you stayed your genuine belfast self. But you saw $$$ and changed, and it will all end sooner or later, the hypes already going.

Seriously how does she have one job of being a YouTube and still never uploads?

Reactions: 46
Olivia if you’re reading this just know you’re beggining to flop because you’ve lost all your relatability and have turned into every other stuck up, entitled, money obsessed, unauthentic, waste of space influencer. You would of gone further and further had you stayed your genuine belfast self. But you saw $$$ and changed, and it will all end sooner or later, the hypes already going.

Seriously how does she have one job of being a YouTube and still never uploads?
Yeah I agree, she could have done so well if she would have stayed true to herself. but all she thinks about is making money now, and I hope a lot more of her fans start to see through her.

like she does SO MANY ads on her insta all the time, give it a rest ffs.

if she's trying to be like Emma chamberlain, she won't get to the point Emma is now. Emma barely took on any sponsorships and wasn't putting it in peoples face every time she uploaded. she also didn't obviously try to social climb. bleeping CASETIFY? and FUNCTION OF BEAUTY? What even is that. Olivia stop promoting stuff you don't even use its making you look like a sell out

Reactions: 28
its not shocking that olivias not a good friend lol. every single one of her friendships are superficial and only for benefit. all she and her friends do is go out and drink, i highly doubt they've had any conversation that wasn't about drinking and boys. its really a no brainer that flossie has nowhere to turn to- her support system is non-existent. thats deff why the motel rocks campaign and everything seems so sudden (esp to olivia considering how she acted on the live), when u cant talk to ur 'friends' about tit ofc its gonna be surprising when u drop out. its all pretty foul esp bc olivia deff didnt see it coming because god forbid she pays attention to anything going on in her friends life below the surface

Reactions: 29
its not shocking that olivias not a good friend lol. every single one of her friendships are superficial and only for benefit. all she and her friends do is go out and drink, i highly doubt they've had any conversation that wasn't about drinking and boys. its really a no brainer that flossie has nowhere to turn to- her support system is non-existent. thats deff why the motel rocks campaign and everything seems so sudden (esp to olivia considering how she acted on the live), when u cant talk to ur 'friends' about tit ofc its gonna be surprising when u drop out. its all pretty foul esp bc olivia deff didnt see it coming because god forbid she pays attention to anything going on in her friends life below the surface
Agree with this. I didn’t watch the live - did she say anything at all about Flossie?

Think the orlychorly person is Olivias new bf, he’s posted a video in her apartment and commented on her new video, could just be a close mate but idk

He looks way more like Flossie’s type (artsy, aloof, long hair) than Olivia’s…

Reactions: 7
pretty sure the @ milliesayss account is trolling ... I'm sure they were the person who said about the Olivia and lewis thing too hahahha sus

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.