Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Flossie drop out of this campaign?
So odd and rushed looking...
She said she’s having problems and stuff at the minute with her mental health, makes me wonder if she didn’t feel confident enough in her body for the pictures with her body issues and stuff, which is a shame because she has a lovely figure

Reactions: 11
Seems strange that they’ve picked Kate of all people when her and Olivia aren’t really that close

Reactions: 15
Lol at that Motel Rocks promo pic, blatantly ripping off Paloma Wool...it really is for little freaks. And Kate looks bad like can she even close her mouth 😭

Reactions: 4
The most awkward live I’ve ever witnessed so uncomfortable that at one point the comments were even turned off. They were nonstop talking to someone off cam

• Wow
Reactions: 21
did anyone record the live? I caught a little bit on my fyp but it seemed boring so I swiped off, I wanna know what they said about tattle lol

Reactions: 3
did anyone record the live? I caught a little bit on my fyp but it seemed boring so I swiped off, I wanna know what they said about tattle lol
there was a question about the weirdest rumour you heard about yourself. & olivia said the one when someone on ‘a gossip site’ said that her and lewys hook up & that they know this because they have mutuals with olivia. i do remember someone on here saying that tbh💀😂 & she said that the people were replying back (us) that, that person was lying lool

also one question was what’s your weirdest search history (something like that) & kate said searching on forums about herself (so tattle lol) & olivia mentioned she reads the forums of herself too

• Haha
Reactions: 58
there was a question about the weirdest rumour you heard about yourself. & olivia said the one when someone on ‘a gossip site’ said that her and lewys hook up & that they know this because they have mutuals with olivia. i do remember someone on here saying that tbh💀😂 & she said that the people were replying back (us) that, that person was lying lool
Someone has definitely been reading here👀

Reactions: 5
they done a say it or shot it for “are you single” and kate said she’s single but olivia took a shot for her go 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 17

also one question was what’s your weirdest search history (something like that) & kate said searching on forums about herself (so tattle lol) & olivia mentioned she reads the forums of herself too
that seems like she reads them quite in depth. idk why people do that to themselves though. surely staying oblivious is better

Reactions: 8

of course Olivia reads here, the minute someone said on here that she never thanks her fans, she started thanking her fans in every video. she reads here so she can try do everything right lol

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.