Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally posting because i screenshotted this a while back and it gave me a good giggle
Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 12.44.19 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
again this is just classic olivia, she did the same thing with the cat - she posts a snippet to make sure it piques everyone's interest and no doubt her comments are flooded with 'omg who's the boy girlypop!!!!' but won't respond to anything. i completely understand the want to keep relationships private online, but I feel like she just capitalises on people's nosiness and gives a sprinkling to maintain engagement

Reactions: 40
again this is just classic olivia, she did the same thing with the cat - she posts a snippet to make sure it piques everyone's interest and no doubt her comments are flooded with 'omg who's the boy girlypop!!!!' but won't respond to anything. i completely understand the want to keep relationships private online, but I feel like she just capitalises on people's nosiness and gives a sprinkling to maintain engagement
Or she’ll be like ‘omg noooo he’s like a brother, I can’t believe everyone thought I was on a date with him I didn’t realise anyone would even see him🤪🤪

Reactions: 12
Thought we established threads ago that Olivia and Flossie's management got them to move in together. It was 100% a business move and they were never mates before

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing Flossie dropped out and was replaced by Kate (which is fair enough) but nahhhhhhh that bleeping edit that motel have made I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
what pic is this??

Reactions: 1
omg surely they could have edited that better??? must have been super last minute decision

I’m guessing Flossie dropped out and was replaced by Kate (which is fair enough) but nahhhhhhh that bleeping edit that motel have made I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
nah i just went to look im DEAD... theyre legit photoshopped kates face onto someones body ahhhhh

Olivia asking for ‘juicy’ questions for a q&a she defo knows she’s gonna get sm about flossie but as always will tiptoe around it for no apparent reason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.