Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys reckon Olivia feels bad for flossie at all? Obviously all speculation on their friendship but it seems quite heartless of her to completely ditch flossie when she’s obviously really struggling

Although there is only so much one person can do and maybe Olivia already tried…

Reactions: 26
i seriously cant believe how thin her legs are in her recent tiktoks, especially since she once mentioned her past of having an eating disorder in her teens (which i don't believe went away considering the comments she makes in some of her vids). i know its a touchy topic and coming from someone who's had severe ana, i don't want to come off as insensitive. im just so shocked omg, especially since it seems like there's been a drastic loss in comparison to some of her tiktoks from the last couple months

Reactions: 38
i seriously cant believe how thin her legs are in her recent tiktoks, especially since she once mentioned her past of having an eating disorder in her teens (which i don't believe went away considering the comments she makes in some of her vids). i know its a touchy topic and coming from someone who's had severe ana, i don't want to come off as insensitive. im just so shocked omg, especially since it seems like there's been a drastic loss in comparison to some of her tiktoks from the last couple months
I don't think it has been that drastic after having a look back, I think it just looks like more than it is. Imo wearing baggy jumpers as dresses highlights skinny legs. And also I think if the skirts she wears are shorter then you can see more of her leg and it doesn't look so drastic but when she wears skirts or jumpers that cut off at her thigh gap then it makes all of her leg look that thin if that makes sense.

Either way though, seems like there's been a lot going on for her recently events wise so it could also just be that it's more difficult to look after yourself sometimes when it feels like there's a lot going on.

She doesn't seem to really cook much for herself lately it's all just food ordered in.

Reactions: 5
I think Olivia looks so good with darker hair, that blonde she has now isn't doing much for her
She might suit dark with lighter highlights throughout like what Anastasia Kingsnorth did when she first went brunette. Olivias hair always looked a bit better when she’d had it freshly done in Ireland; it always looks yellow and straw-like when she gets it done in London. I guess it’s that damaged from bleach, extensions and heat at this point that there isn’t much hairdressers can do to make it look healthy. She’ll probably have to chop a hefty amount off in the future so it grows back nicely.

Reactions: 14
I don't think it has been that drastic after having a look back, I think it just looks like more than it is. Imo wearing baggy jumpers as dresses highlights skinny legs. And also I think if the skirts she wears are shorter then you can see more of her leg and it doesn't look so drastic but when she wears skirts or jumpers that cut off at her thigh gap then it makes all of her leg look that thin if that makes sense.

Either way though, seems like there's been a lot going on for her recently events wise so it could also just be that it's more difficult to look after yourself sometimes when it feels like there's a lot going on.

She doesn't seem to really cook much for herself lately it's all just food ordered in.
yeah but people who are struggling talk so much about all of the "unhealthy" food they've "eaten" & all the takeaways etc.... imo

Reactions: 4
Sorry but Olivia is just not a nice person. that's in my opinion. every video of Flossies's recently, she seems to be smirking or laughing at her. and now Flossie has put out a video saying she's going away from YouTube for a while to sort her head out.

I think Olivia tried being friends with Flossie to get more popular on YouTube but it didn't work out. and now she's just looking down on her in some sort of way because she feels she's better than her?

I dunno what happened between them, and I doubt its over that guy Flossie supposedly slept with while Olivia was SEEING him for like what a month? I don't give a duck, if your"friend" is going through some mental health issues, the least you could do is be a nice person. but from what we see, Olivia is being the opposite of nice to her and I feel for Flossie

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry but Olivia is just not a nice person. that's in my opinion. every video of Flossies's recently, she seems to be smirking or laughing at her. and now Flossie has put out a video saying she's going away from YouTube for a while to sort her head out.

I think Olivia tried being friends with Flossie to get more popular on YouTube but it didn't work out. and now she's just looking down on her in some sort of way because she feels she's better than her?

I dunno what happened between them, and I doubt its over that guy Flossie supposedly slept with while Olivia was SEEING him for like what a month? I don't give a duck, if your"friend" is going through some mental health issues, the least you could do is be a nice person. but from what we see, Olivia is being the opposite of nice to her and I feel for Flossie
Seems like Olivia wanted to live in London and thought ‘duck it, Flossie seems ok enough’ but didn’t actually have any intentions of being there for her through thick and thin. Who moves in with someone they’ve met once anyway? Did she think it would be like moving in with strangers like at uni?

Reactions: 54
Seems like Olivia wanted to live in London and thought ‘duck it, Flossie seems ok enough’ but didn’t actually have any intentions of being there for her through thick and thin. Who moves in with someone they’ve met once anyway? Did she think it would be like moving in with strangers like at uni?
Yeah exactly, I think Olivia was (and still is) just thinking about herself. how can I benefit from living with this person in London? she didn't care about Flossie and its so clear now. im not even a Flossie fan I just feel for the girl.

Reactions: 22
Yeah exactly, I think Olivia was (and still is) just thinking about herself. how can I benefit from living with this person in London? she didn't care about Flossie and its so clear now. im not even a Flossie fan I just feel for the girl.
Really?? I always thought of it the other way… flossie and lewys in my opinion are social climbers. As soon as Olivia got a few views flossie was all up in her comments trying to be friends with her. It’s obvious Olivia is the way more popular one even when she was back in Belfast and hadn’t even mentioned moving to London, I don’t think she was using flossie at all🤣 deffo the other way about but unfortunately flossie doesn’t have the personality to keep up with what subscribers want lol and that’s why Olivia has gotten more popular (in my opinion lol)

Reactions: 25
Do you guys reckon Olivia feels bad for flossie at all? Obviously all speculation on their friendship but it seems quite heartless of her to completely ditch flossie when she’s obviously really struggling

Although there is only so much one person can do and maybe Olivia already tried…

ngl if someone i had been friends with for a reasonably short length of time fucked a guy I was interested in, after she knew I was interested in him, I’d probably cut her off too.

Olivia is very clearly not a great person and has an abundance of issues, her desperation for social status being one of them, but honestly cutting Flossie off and not being picture perfect bffs with her for brand deals is not one of the issues for me. I can’t see the Flossie hype like treating her as this damsel who is uwu sad, especially given some of the ways she’s acted in past videos.

Reactions: 17
ngl if someone i had been friends with for a reasonably short length of time fucked a guy I was interested in, after she knew I was interested in him, I’d probably cut her off too.

Olivia is very clearly not a great person and has an abundance of issues, her desperation for social status being one of them, but honestly cutting Flossie off and not being picture perfect bffs with her for brand deals is not one of the issues for me. I can’t see the Flossie hype like treating her as this damsel who is uwu sad, especially given some of the ways she’s acted in past videos.
Fair enough, I probably wouldn't cut them off though. unless I really liked the guy, or if Olivia really liked him, which to be fair none of us really know the story.
All I'm saying is she could at least treat Flossie better, she doesn't have to be besties with her, just treat the girl with some respect

Reactions: 2
Really?? I always thought of it the other way… flossie and lewys in my opinion are social climbers. As soon as Olivia got a few views flossie was all up in her comments trying to be friends with her. It’s obvious Olivia is the way more popular one even when she was back in Belfast and hadn’t even mentioned moving to London, I don’t think she was using flossie at all🤣 deffo the other way about but unfortunately flossie doesn’t have the personality to keep up with what subscribers want lol and that’s why Olivia has gotten more popular (in my opinion lol)
I think Olivia used Flossie in the sense that she didn’t wanna live alone in London, not because she needed Flossie and Lewys to boost her career. Olivia was the ‘it’ girl of UK YouTube when she moved and didn’t really have anything to gain career-wise from them. Lewys has always been the biggest leech and has jumped from one friendship group to another for the entirety of his YouTube ‘career’ so I have no doubt he had an ulterior motive to being friends with Olivia and Flossie. Idk Flossie very well, the couple of videos I have seen of her were so boring and she doesn’t seem to have any charisma in front of a camera, but the way she tried to morph into Olivia and is now taking time off for her mental health at the same time Olivia is out here playing besties with Kate Moss’s daughter and Romeo Beckham’s girlfriend leads me to believe that she did think she’d found a true friend in Olivia and could be struggling now that she has nobody to turn to. Lewys isn’t welcome in Olivia’s new friendship group but he will definitely ditch Flossie if it means he has a chance of getting in with the new cool hang.

Reactions: 37
I agree, I don't think Olivia used Flossie for views. I think both Olivia and Flossie saw it as a good move, none of their friends outside of youtube would be willing to move to London and pay that extortionate rent so they saw it as a good business move to move to London together and become friends. But even strong friendships suffer when you live together so im not surprised they have fallen out. I think its a case of Flossie feeling secure in their friendship so not making much effort with other people whilst not realizing Olivia was finding her new friend group/social climbing so that she could eventually ditch her.

Reactions: 18

Tbf we literally have zero proof it was even flossie or that anything happened whatsoever with spencer they’re know for weird jokes and I probably think it’s just that like realistically that didn’t happen

Reactions: 8
I agree, I don't think Olivia used Flossie for views. I think both Olivia and Flossie saw it as a good move, none of their friends outside of youtube would be willing to move to London and pay that extortionate rent so they saw it as a good business move to move to London together and become friends. But even strong friendships suffer when you live together so im not surprised they have fallen out. I think its a case of Flossie feeling secure in their friendship so not making much effort with other people whilst not realizing Olivia was finding her new friend group/social climbing so that she could eventually ditch her.
Agreed, I think it was initially 100% a mutually beneficial move for both of them, but now Olivias career has taken off and Flossie is still floundering with no clear direction.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.