Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like there’s always so many questions on this thread hahaha Olivia’s life is so chaotic

Reactions: 20
why do so many people on here keep referencing flossie sleeping with spencer as if it’s factual? 🤣 i highly doubt that’s true

Reactions: 23
what have they said that hints it?
Well the deleted TikTok about someone’s best friend sleeping with someone they were seeing and a few little digs here and there that hint at it

What are peoples opinions on this “raid our wardrobe” thing? Goes to charity so has to be a good thing right?

Reactions: 5
Ummm something's definitely happened imo the way her and Flossie have both posted about this party that they're at and they're not in eachothers videos at all. Also, saw this comment 😳
I think overall theyre not posting half as much shite as they used to spam of each other lol like lewys and olivia are still going live and posting spam tiktoks together but flossie isnt involved so its safe to assume theyre distancing. Maybe olivia realised how toxic flossie was bc shes always miserable and olivia prefers her new friends (kate moss daughter) and flossie isnt happy w her having other pals. Ive noticed flossie doesnt rly have loads of friends outside olivia and lewys and probs relied on them to help her make pals.

Reactions: 15
Interesting to see how Olivia was so besotted with John despite him not appearing very keen from the beginning. She was the driving force in the relationship and made the first move. It’s probably a lesson not to plan your biggest life decisions around one person...

It seems like Olivia has totally checked out of her friendship with Flossie. No doubt they will have some connection because of their management but it’s all very frosty.

Overall I think it’s worth considering how she acted with John - from the outside seems like she put in so much effort...whereas in most other things she can be quite self-absorbed - like the Christmas turkey thing / now Flossie.

Reactions: 31
Interesting to see how Olivia was so besotted with John despite him not appearing very keen from the beginning. She was the driving force in the relationship and made the first move. It’s probably a lesson not to plan your biggest life decisions around one person...

It seems like Olivia has totally checked out of her friendship with Flossie. No doubt they will have some connection because of their management but it’s all very frosty.

Overall I think it’s worth considering how she acted with John - from the outside seems like she put in so much effort...whereas in most other things she can be quite self-absorbed - like the Christmas turkey thing / now Flossie.
I think this is deffo more the case! As much as flossie can be a beg, I think olivia has deffo always experience being popular and the centre of attention. In most scenarios she gets what she wants and has people around her. Possibly also why she assumed that her and John would work out? I think we can also see that John was just the most basic overhyped immature boy with olivia in love with the idea of him more than him himself. Choosing a boy over friendships, careers and locations is never a good look.

Flossie on the other hand left school due to bullying and mental health and also comes from an isolating location in the uk. Flossie just wants to be loved and to have mates.

I can imagine their friendship with Lewys not helping the situation with him being the middle man and spreading gossip. The endless tiktok digs and live comments from all of them make their friendship so toxic and fucked up.

It’s sad to see but maybe them living apart will be better (especially for flossie) it must be hard for her to see olivia blow up in such a short space of time and for flossie to almost get left behind.
Maybe this distance will encourage flossie to be her more genuine self again instead of something that isn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Lewys is a vile, toxic little creature who I think would throw any of them under the bus if a bigger fish in the sea showed some interest. I mean he’s tagging himself more to Olivia for that reason and wouldn’t think twice about disowning Flossie, it’s shame as Flossie is hanging around more with the likes of Millie T who’s definitely not a good influence in anyway shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I think Lewys is a vile, toxic little creature who I think would throw any of them under the bus if a bigger fish in the sea showed some interest. I mean he’s tagging himself more to Olivia for that reason and wouldn’t think twice about disowning Flossie, it’s shame as Flossie is hanging around more with the likes of Millie T who’s definitely not a good influence in anyway shape or form.
Honestly lewys seems like a nasty little boy I can’t stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't like flossie any more but I do feel for her, I get the impression that she doesn't have friends from school, didn't go to uni etc so doesn't have much experience with friendships, clung desperately to the first two people who showed interest in her and now it's backfired. That comment olivia made that basically implied she was miserable in London until she made friends other than flossie and lewys..ouch my heart hurts a bit for flossie ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 67
i don’t know if this is a bit of a reach but do you think olivia might be distancing herself slightly from flossie and lewys to hang out with her new friends due to drug related reasons? there’s an older video of flossie’s where she goes to a rave and it’s clear she’s pinging and lewys seems to be a bit chaotic (and those two were involved in the whole coke scandal), and then one of her new friends (lola i believe) recently said they were a year drug free and olivia posted congratulating her, especially her seemingly obvious current split from john and he definitely seems to be pinging in a few of his photos, i wonder if she’s trying to move on from that? i just watched some of her live she’s co-hosting with lewys and he was talking about going out with flossie etc. and olivia was saying she didn’t want to go out, again this is probably a reach but it seems like she’s looking after herself more now
I saw people posting about this “happy day” for Lola and was a bit confused, was it confirmed that it was a 1 year free of drugs? :)

Olivia needs to do this to see the damage she is doing to her skin from the sun beds

Attachments

I saw people posting about this “happy day” for Lola and was a bit confused, was it confirmed that it was a 1 year free of drugs? :)
i think someone posted a photo of the caption or something on the thread, i can’t remember exactly but i believe so!! someone screenshotted everyone congratulating her and was like ‘what has she got to be congratulated for that she’s done in the past year’ and i think someone posted the screenshot in response?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.