Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it extremely weird girls make tiktok about him on tinder. He’s literally a normal random person. Just cause he’s dated her doesn’t mean people have the right to do that ngl. It’s extremely weird. If I opened tiktok n saw myself in a video because I dated someone or in general id feel extremely weirded out

Reactions: 46
In what

In what way?
Another posted said they were making jokes about her being in jail/arrested and it just was really weird. They were also saying about her going out “with a friend” but said they are her only friends. Just seemed like a mean thing to say!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can people record the lives? Their normally interesting but like impossible to catch
I didn’t record it not much to mention bar Olivia getting frustrated at the comments for the mentioning of John. Also Lewys is hooking up with someone called Tom

Reactions: 2
I saw her flat on a real estate's website, not going to disclose the exact location or share the website for her safety but it's in NW London and she's paying £2600 a month for it.
That’s actually insane - she was paying so much less at her old flat, it’s crazy how much more she can afford to pay in rent after one year. I would have assumed she’s also paying the mortgage on the house she owns in Belfast right now (although I’m sure she was able to put a big cash deposit down...) unless she’s already started renting it out

Reactions: 13
That’s actually insane - she was paying so much less at her old flat, it’s crazy how much more she can afford to pay in rent after one year. I would have assumed she’s also paying the mortgage on the house she owns in Belfast right now (although I’m sure she was able to put a big cash deposit down...) unless she’s already started renting it out
Right?? I'm actually quite surprised that she's able to afford to comfortably live in central London, pay that much rent, pay a mortgage on a house in Belfast, she bought an expensive car, buys Dior saddle bags (around £3000), goes on holiday and frequently goes out to expensive restaurants/clubs. Does anyone actually know around how much people like Olivia/Flossie make?? Whatever she's doing it's quite impressive that she's able to afford all of that at 19 lol, I just didn't realise influencers like Olivia (who doesn't even have 1mil subscribers yet) make that much money

Reactions: 28
don't forget she will also be getting paid rent from her house in belfast, so will earn a bit of income from that

Reactions: 12
I saw her flat on a real estate's website, not going to disclose the exact location or share the website for her safety but it's in NW London and she's paying £2600 a month for it.
Didn’t she say on right move in her video ?

I honestly feel like Flossie sleeping with Spencer is more what caused a massive rift between the girls, Olivia classes him as her ex and Flossie slept with him when him and Olivia were talking. Where the hell is the girl code in that especially to your supposed best mate!! I wouldn’t want a friend that I couldn’t trust with my boyfriend nor boy I fancy so honestly that seems the most likely bc you can clearly see they distanced after that drama. Plus Olivia still mentioning it in tiktoks (aka Lewys’ deleted one) shows she’s still not over the betrayal - and I don’t blame her!! They probably slag off Flossie on the regular tbh. Good on Olivia for distancing if this is the case but again it’s just a theory x

i don’t know if this is a bit of a reach but do you think olivia might be distancing herself slightly from flossie and lewys to hang out with her new friends due to drug related reasons? there’s an older video of flossie’s where she goes to a rave and it’s clear she’s pinging and lewys seems to be a bit chaotic (and those two were involved in the whole coke scandal), and then one of her new friends (lola i believe) recently said they were a year drug free and olivia posted congratulating her, especially her seemingly obvious current split from john and he definitely seems to be pinging in a few of his photos, i wonder if she’s trying to move on from that? i just watched some of her live she’s co-hosting with lewys and he was talking about going out with flossie etc. and olivia was saying she didn’t want to go out, again this is probably a reach but it seems like she’s looking after herself more now

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.