Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its so obvious olivia is distancing herself from flossie lol
I’m glad and I don’t blame her, flossie has become insufferable and is probably having a meltdown about paying so much money for a box in a bad area

Reactions: 35
surely she cant still be with john?? His insta is plastered with another girl and the girl’s insta plastered with John!!!!!!!!??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
john gives me weird vibes ngl seems like a fuckwit. so I am happy for olivia if they have broken up because it seems like having a conversation with him would be like talking to a cardboard box

Reactions: 25
He’s just a bit gormless
I agree, to anyone here who likes john, can you please list things that's are interesting about him???

Because he seems to have the personality range of a teaspoon. I understand being an introvert and being camera shy... But he's boring as f lol

Reactions: 21
I know she said in her recent video she was staying in London for 'work opportunities' and the fact that she's still young which I do believe is part of the reason but tbh I feel like what actually happened was her and John fell out again, it's obvious the only reason she was moving back to Belfast was so she could be with him so something must have happened between the two of them which prompted her to change her mind.

Also I fully agree with everyone bashing John's personality LMAO maybe he's camera shy but i've never understood why so many girls fawn over him. Olivia is so much better off without him

• Haha
Reactions: 34
john is just ur basic uni lad who does drugs and spends all his time going out with the boys lol theres nothing special about him but the pics on his tinder are embarrassing he clearly wants to show off hes pinging and attract a similar type

• Haha
Reactions: 78
i don’t know if this is a bit of a reach but do you think olivia might be distancing herself slightly from flossie and lewys to hang out with her new friends due to drug related reasons? there’s an older video of flossie’s where she goes to a rave and it’s clear she’s pinging and lewys seems to be a bit chaotic (and those two were involved in the whole coke scandal), and then one of her new friends (lola i believe) recently said they were a year drug free and olivia posted congratulating her, especially her seemingly obvious current split from john and he definitely seems to be pinging in a few of his photos, i wonder if she’s trying to move on from that? i just watched some of her live she’s co-hosting with lewys and he was talking about going out with flossie etc. and olivia was saying she didn’t want to go out, again this is probably a reach but it seems like she’s looking after herself more now

Reactions: 39
Olivia and Lewys are live on their TikTok spam accounts right now and I’m just getting weird vibes about how they talk about Flossie

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Olivia and Lewys are live on their TikTok spam accounts right now and I’m just getting weird vibes about how they talk about Flossie
im watching they keep making jokes about her being in jail or something what even is it about???

Reactions: 1
im watching they keep making jokes about her being in jail or something what even is it about???
Maybe because her flat block estate looks like a prison 😂💀💀

Why is everyone against John all if a sudden lol? Just came on this thread for a nosey and yous are bashing him .. he hasn’t done anything wrong I don’t get it? Or is it the Olivia Stan accounts bashing him cos there broke up 🤦‍♀️ Leave the poor guy alone
I've nothing against him personally I just didn't get the stans obsessing over someone who didn't display anything (which is fine) that was reasonably at best likeable?

Reactions: 10
cracks me up that she was acting as if she was joking when she mentioned the children’s swing set was ruining her aesthetic lmao she was 100% annoyed, she was not joking. It’s so sad how these influencers live. Heaven forbid the family living below you working 9-5 with two children dare to have something in their garden to entertain them. Heaven forbid it ruins your insta aesthetic lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I know she said in her recent video she was staying in London for 'work opportunities' and the fact that she's still young which I do believe is part of the reason but tbh I feel like what actually happened was her and John fell out again, it's obvious the only reason she was moving back to Belfast was so she could be with him so something must have happened between the two of them which prompted her to change her mind.
interesting take, i assumed that she decided to move to london and as a consequence broke up with john or he with her but i can't see her breaking up with him as she was/is proper obsessed with him

Reactions: 5
Just wondering why you guys think Olivia would be distancing herself from Flossie? I occasionally watch them but don’t stay up to date 😅 xx

Reactions: 5
Why is everyone against John all if a sudden lol? Just came on this thread for a nosey and yous are bashing him .. he hasn’t done anything wrong I don’t get it? Or is it the Olivia Stan accounts bashing him cos there broke up 🤦‍♀️ Leave the poor guy alone
Hi John

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.