Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the tik tok saved where she cut up the house of sunny dress lol intrigued?

Reactions: 1
Flossie said in her new video that she’d had a few breakdowns recently, wonder if she saw Olivia’s new place and wished she’d gone down that route instead of an anonymous apartment block on a main road with nothing much around her… I’d be jealous if I was her

Reactions: 38
I recently was looking for flats to rent in North West London (in the end chose a much cheaper area for more space) but based on the sheer size of Olivia’s flat WITH a balcony in NW London, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was closer to 3k. I think someone said they thought it might be Highgate before but Highgate is a bit too far out for Olivia imo. Either way it’s going to be a long Uber for her to Shoreditch !
I saw her flat on a real estate's website, not going to disclose the exact location or share the website for her safety but it's in NW London and she's paying £2600 a month for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't like John he gives me bad vibes, I'm from the north and can just tell by the type of him that we wouldn't get on LOL BUT I do kind of feel bad that his business is constantly aired ALLLL over the internet. Good for Olivia though she can do better and it was ridiculous for her to have moved back to Ireland for him. Glad to see she's made a sensible investment with her money as well. Flossie on the other hand 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 36
its so obvious olivia is distancing herself from flossie lol

Reactions: 25
Okay off topic but does anyone else actually love the yellow stove/cooker/oven? I hate that I love it so much wow

Reactions: 55
i feel like olivia and flossie were toxic to each other obviously not purposely but you know sometimes you meet people in your life that you may like but you're very toxic to each other so its kinda good for both of their mental health that they moved separately

Reactions: 31
I bet Flossie is seeeeething lol, Olivia with her new friends very close around her, in a beautiful spot with lots of green.

The style of Olivia's place is sooo much nicer, Flossie lives in an isolated concrete block.... Oh dear!

Reactions: 44
nahhh i'll be back in 2-3 months when john's back in the picture lmao. in that time tho she's gonna be making chaotic energy 🤪 vlogs where she talks about crying everyday to harry styles' "falling" and hot girl summer blahblah.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i'll be damned if londons opened up meaning olivia will have opportunities to meet even more boys than before (beyond her tiktok youtube circle) and she STILL decides to go back to gormless john. if she does that there will be no saving her then.

Reactions: 23
Omg her new apartment is actually stunning tho, it has such a unique charm and doesnt look like those overly modern apartments we see influencers have (@flossie)

Reactions: 21
I can imagine Olivia’s decision to rent out her house and stay in London has Flossie fuuuuming - the girl clearly wants to be Olivia she’s trying to be a carbon copy and now Olivia lives in a much nicer flat much more aesthetically pleasing and she also had to miss out on going Croatia whilst Olivia was living it up

Reactions: 24
i’ve seen 2 tiktoks on my fyp this morn with olivia in jamie laing’s podcast that says it’s out today - anyone listened to it yet?? the 2 clips i’ve seen is her taking about farting around john (aged like milk) and then prank calling harvey asking him to go on ex on the beach

Reactions: 8
i’ve seen 2 tiktoks on my fyp this morn with olivia in jamie laing’s podcast that says it’s out today - anyone listened to it yet?? the 2 clips i’ve seen is her taking about farting around john (aged like milk) and then prank calling harvey asking him to go on ex on the beach
If that’s the highlights I think I’ll give it a miss lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.