Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's her elbow facing out. she just has twisted her arm so it looks weird but i doubt its edited.

Reactions: 19
God is that that desperado Amber Phillips on her story? Biggest catfish I’ve ever seen if so🤣

Reactions: 2
I actually prefer her videos now cuz see seems so much more real and happy, and I don't mind John but I miss Olivia on her own sitting down speaking to the camera. John seems so boring but I think it's just cause he doesn't like the camera it reminds me of my boyfriend whenever I film him lol.
Is it just me or did they drink SO much in that vlog?! That would make me so depressed ahaha

Reactions: 20
She needs to stop with the lip fillers! I don't understand why beautiful people can't just leave themselves alone. She didn't need them in the first place.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if anyone else has seen it but earlier I saw this tiktok of someone saying they’d ordered the sheer blouse out of her collection and they were showing how shut the quality was, but then also when the girl tried to send it back they sent it back to her again because it ‘smelled worn’ 🤣 great brand to be representing 😍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Amber Philips has a thread on here incase anyone didn’t know 😀 full with her cat fishing pics lol

Ngl I subbed to olivia not john lol why is he now in thumbnails and in every vlog what a bore

Reactions: 29
Don’t know if it’s just me but did any one notice how she was talking about the breeder she’s being in contact with about her new dog, and she was saying how responsible the owner is and how it’s a family pet but she said there’s a litter ready now and then there will be one ready in September… like that’s 2 litters in one year which is extremely unhealthy for a small dogs / any dog really. So she isn’t responsibly shopping at all she’s basically getting it from a back yard breeder

Reactions: 27
Don’t know if it’s just me but did any one notice how she was talking about the breeder she’s being in contact with about her new dog, and she was saying how responsible the owner is and how it’s a family pet but she said there’s a litter ready now and then there will be one ready in September… like that’s 2 litters in one year which is extremely unhealthy for a small dogs / any dog really. So she isn’t responsibly shopping at all she’s basically getting it from a back yard breeder
It's a touchy subject and i dont wanna derail the thread but i think anyone who intentionally breeds dogs is dodgy. I know in ireland (the Republic anyway) there are registered breeders, but like you said 2 litters in the space of 6 months is a lot for a poor dog

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.