Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought John n her brother where already friends cause she’s often said oh dating my brothers friend or like cause John was the year above her w ‘similar friends’. Tbh I couldn’t imagine my ex roaming around my house w my brother after we break up n bumping into them in the living room so they might as well get back together 😂
agreed, that would drive me insane. i wouldn't be surprised if that contributed to olivia not really getting over john

*edit grammar xx

Reactions: 2
Olivia said that shes going back to London and wont be fully moved in until her lease ends, I hope that she will have people either staying in the house or at least checking up on it because its very likely that someone will try and break in or something.

Reactions: 9
She seems so much happier in Belfast and that video was much more enjoyable to watch. Her house does seem really nice but it’s easy to work out where it is as you can basically see the front of the house from the windows so I hope her parents will check the house when she’s away in London so someone doesn’t break in etc

Reactions: 43
It’s a lovely house - not what I was expecting at all; reminded me of those little town houses in Fulham etc. It’s obvs a great investment but I can’t help feel it’s too early, surely a 19 year old will got bored of playing house real quick? At least in London she had roommates and nightlife and events to go to...aren’t she and John gonna get bored of sitting in that house just the two of them? I know it’s summer so all her friends will be back but what happens when they all go back to uni? If she and John break up it’s just going to be her sitting alone making videos and editing - it’s a very lonely job. I guess she has her family close by and they’re all very close.

I reckon George staying with her is just a trial run that her parents made her do to see if she’s responsible enough to get her own dog.

Reactions: 36
I was under the impression she was going to be renting this house out? Not actually living in it... have I completely misunderstood lmao

Reactions: 4
as nice as her new house is i hope she gives it some personality and colour!! i think the neutrals for permanent features was a sensible idea but minimal doesn't always have to equal basic

Reactions: 19
I personally love the house it’s such a reasonable size imo compared to like saffron barker who can’t even iron her own clothes but has like 5 bedrooms. I think it’s manageable and as much as I hate to say I think she’d be alright alone. I think her living in London was kinda a trial for being independent and venturing out and kinda getting rid of like home sickness plus her mum seems supportive but ngl I feel her house is gonna be a dumping ground for her friends n John to just drink and wreck😅😂

Reactions: 44
I think I may start watching Olivia again now she’s back in Belfast. I hated her videos in London they genuinely were boring and always seemed half arsed, as if it was a chore to film them. Excited for what she’s gonna be posting now

Reactions: 36
all she's done is 1 house tour video in belfast and already we're changing our tune about watching her videos. i agree with yall, her mood was so much better in the video compared to anything she's done since she moved to london. and her house is amazing i love the kitchen and i'm looking forward to seeing how she decorates it

Reactions: 30
I adore the new house & absolutely fair play to her. I just hope her content doesn't become all about decorating the house - I would find that so boring.

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but I don't like her house (I'm very happy for her though), the current decor is kind of basic and clinical.

Reactions: 16
i dont thinkolivia is popular enough for people to track down where she lives and show up

i know the house is a good investment but for a new build i was expecting more also it sounds like its on a really busy street or just off the motor way or something

Reactions: 4
Anyone from Belfast know the area and approx how much her house would cost? Just being nosy sorry. Don’t expose her location Im just curious about cost

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.