Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i probably wont get many people agree with me but i honestly think olivia is dumb for moving back home and it is so blatantly obvious its for an ex boyfriend.. shes at the high of her career with an opportunity to live in the biggest city where most of the opportunities are. Olivia you're only 19, I promise you in 5 years your first boyfriend will be nothing

I really think flossie was held back by olivia who clearly didnt wanna do anything. Olivia has been back 2 days and Flossie has already been out partying in hot tubs and on a night out with Addison Rae.
when was Flossie with Addison Rae? Also who tf is Caitlin Rae sorry I’m old and confused haha

Reactions: 9
i probably wont get many people agree with me but i honestly think olivia is dumb for moving back home and it is so blatantly obvious its for an ex boyfriend.. shes at the high of her career with an opportunity to live in the biggest city where most of the opportunities are. Olivia you're only 19, I promise you in 5 years your first boyfriend will be nothing

I really think flossie was held back by olivia who clearly didnt wanna do anything. Olivia has been back 2 days and Flossie has already been out partying in hot tubs and on a night out with Addison Rae.
Its comical because the day she flies back to be with john back home flossie is hanging out with addison rae lol she deff wont get those opportunities with him in her home town.

Reactions: 10
when was Flossie with Addison Rae? Also who tf is Caitlin Rae sorry I’m old and confused haha
Over the last few days along with Kate Elisabeth, Millie T, Issey and Stef (Kate’s friends) and Gemma Chitt! Caitlyn Rae is an American youtuber whose recently become close with Addison Rae. Not so long ago she had Olivia send her something from Amazon for a video.

Reactions: 3
WTF were those biscuits motel rocks sent her hahaha please!!! People need to stop encouraging this lunacy!!
Does anyone else think the obsession with linking her brand with john is strange? like youd think shed learn from the past and not be so vocal online about her relationships but yet brands are now getting involved lol. A lot of influencers hide their significant others because of how toxic it can be putting your relationship online

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Not surprised that Caitlyn and Olivia are besties considering they’re both superspreaders and refused to stay at home and follow guidelines at the height of the pandemic 🤭

Reactions: 9
She says on her tiktok she’s bought a 4 bed house why does she need all that space if it’s just her living in it?

Reactions: 5
She says on her tiktok she’s bought a 4 bed house why does she need all that space if it’s just her living in it?
I don’t get when people say this about youtubers living alone. I know you’re not hating but it was the same when Jordan lipscombe bought a 5 bed. It’s a huge investment and if I had the money she had let me tell you I’d be buying a lot more than just a 4 bed

Reactions: 22
the value of the property will continue to increase, and a 4 bed house is worth more than a 2 bed flat, so it’s probably more for an investment for her because she can afford it rn. She can always sell it if she feels like she wants to downsize and she’d make a profit off it. Or she could find 3 other housemates and start a Belfast Wave House 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s just said on her TikTok live that she’s been back with John for 5 months
Did she say anything else interesting lol feels like they always slip up on lives because they canny edit out their adhd slipping up and saying something wrong!! 🕺🏼🤪

Reactions: 7
I feel like Olivia living in London during a global pandemic hasn’t given her the best view of the city.

if she’d been there without corona there would’ve been loadsss of events for her to attend and pubs/bars/clubs open too. And if she’d been able to experience all that I think she would’ve loved her year in London. But because everything has been shut pretty much, she’s probably been bored and not enjoyed it. She’s also had no real opportunities to meet a new bf (which is why I think she obsessed over John)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.