Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we think they are joking re blurring her face in the YouTube upload? really can't tell if they would acc be angry or not

Reactions: 1
Wholly off-topic but I just watched Lewys's first ever youtube vlog. He must be 13 or so and oh my golly gosh what a precocious and annoying wee rat. The foundations were laid early....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally think she looked better here I didn’t realise how much she acc got in her lips
C14665CD-15D2-4B2D-9BE3-BE4CC1838FCE.png
E936B19B-D7B4-4345-8A86-06B8931D4539.png

Reactions: 8
This is a bit late to the party but I feel like this week there have been so many undisclosed ads within vlogs? Specifically for sushi samba... Olivia went there last week with Flossie and lewys, Anastasia kingsnorth went and vlogged about it and in carmie’s new vlog he goes there with Millie and Spencer, and says about 500 times the name of the place?? It can’t be a coincidence that many influencers to go the same food place within a week? It’s not even one of the well known restaurants that influencers are known for going to and it’s not even in the areas where they usually vlog, it’s literally just a bog standard place in Covent Garden. Surely they’re being paid somehow for the weird amount of promo?

Reactions: 16
This is a bit late to the party but I feel like this week there have been so many undisclosed ads within vlogs? Specifically for sushi samba... Olivia went there last week with Flossie and lewys, Anastasia kingsnorth went and vlogged about it and in carmie’s new vlog he goes there with Millie and Spencer, and says about 500 times the name of the place?? It can’t be a coincidence that many influencers to go the same food place within a week? It’s not even one of the well known restaurants that influencers are known for going to and it’s not even in the areas where they usually vlog, it’s literally just a bog standard place in Covent Garden. Surely they’re being paid somehow for the weird amount of promo?
I don’t think there’s anything to it other than them all copying each other

Reactions: 10
Same w Chi nails. All the girls go to the same nail place lol flossie , Olivia, kt Franklin etc

Reactions: 5
olivia's gonna get slated in the youtube comments of the podcast i can bet on it. the same happened when emily "no personality" canham collabed with cal and she got tit on in the comments for being boring. olivia's in for a ride lol...

Reactions: 9
Think it will be really interesting to see if her sister buys/gets in PR/promotes the motel collection as she is really vocally against fast fashion, ive seen her post about it just to congratulate Olivia but not buying/wearing any of the clothes

Reactions: 21
Think it will be really interesting to see if her sister buys/gets in PR/promotes the motel collection as she is really vocally against fast fashion, ive seen her post about it just to congratulate Olivia but not buying/wearing any of the clothes
whats her sisters name?

Reactions: 1
olivia's gonna get slated in the youtube comments of the podcast i can bet on it. the same happened when emily "no personality" canham collabed with cal and she got tit on in the comments for being boring. olivia's in for a ride lol...
Especially as most viewers are teen boys like they don’t give one tit about her feelings ahahha they’re gonna rip into her n a few females but imo female are more aware of what they say n blah blah ... teenage boys in this generation couldn’t give one duck 😂😂. Queue the filler comments. I’m ready

The thing is Emma is gorgeous she seems like a witch but she’s a mua so can’t she advise Olivia on makeup like cant she drop her a message like sis the liner ain’t it let me help you. Olivia acts so clueless about makeup when he sister is a literal makeup artist n imo does good makeup like 😂😂

Reactions: 9
so she’s basically confirmed she’s moving back to belfast
"only if its ethical" comment looooool have her subscribers not seen her fast fashion consumption?? nothing ethical about the gal

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.