Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Flossie a white British girl. Cause her tan seems ... let me not.
89E00B58-7B90-4FDB-84DE-BDF1F3937D5B.png
I had always assumed maybe she’s mixed w Italian or Greek but her family are just white right ?

Reactions: 22
This party literally looks ridic. Just cos they’re all sat down on tables of 6 doesn’t make it okay? They’re all up and down hugging each other 🙄🙄🙄 tbh to me this looks worse than the 500k party where it looked like it was just the 6 of them
isn't hospitality limited to outdoors atm too? looked like four walls to me

Reactions: 6
Is Flossie a white British girl. Cause her tan seems ... let me not. View attachment 550489 I had always assumed maybe she’s mixed w Italian or Greek but her family are just white right ?
It's a British/Irish thing to wear fake tan and have your foundation "match" your fake tan colour.

It's funny because Olivia's knuckles and palms are always a state from tan, but her face/neck blend are normally passable.

But I've ALWAYS found Flossie's foundation a horrible orange colour. I don't think she colour matches well and it's always too dark on her.
I always cringe when I can see her natural skin coulour on her forehead hairline and then the thick slap she puts next to it... Not for me.

Reactions: 16
Sooo flossies “glow up” is basically a carbon copy of Olivia! Looks nice but she looks great as a brunette
I think she looks much better as a brunette too, especially with how dark she likes to tan, it looks so much better with darker hair. I think her eye colour looks better against brown than blonde too.
Was really hoping she would go back brunette tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I would be so freaked out if my friend moved in with me and started copying how i looked LOL

Reactions: 41
hii long time lurker lol but i think Olivia has crohns or colitis she has a lot of symptoms n said in a comment its not hemmerhoids

Reactions: 15
It's a British/Irish thing to wear fake tan and have your foundation "match" your fake tan colour.

It's funny because Olivia's knuckles and palms are always a state from tan, but her face/neck blend are normally passable.

But I've ALWAYS found Flossie's foundation a horrible orange colour. I don't think she colour matches well and it's always too dark on her.
I always cringe when I can see her natural skin coulour on her forehead hairline and then the thick slap she puts next to it... Not for me.
I’m from London ... 😂. Trust me seen my fair share of fake tan but she just looks ... oily and like she applied the foundation but didn’t blend it. She’s taking the Madison beer comments too far as well ... sweetie that’s w good lighting, a squint of the eye, a head tilt and a bottle of vodka in someone’s system

Reactions: 11
someone who said she would be called out for having a photographer that wasnt lewys ... there’s literally another person there taking photos of him taking photos of her

if you screenshot it theres a feature on the app where it finds your screenshot, then just order it from most bought/highest reviews
That was me 👋 well it could've been flossie? I wasn't backing them, I'm just saying that may be a reason why she had lewys take photos, so she received less hate. Obliviously we don't know who's behind the 2nd camera so I can't say much about that but I'm gonna assume it's flossie until shown otherwise

i really dont understand why girls fake tan, like ok if you get a light one done professionally but the ones that people do at home just look orange and their hands are always destroyed, surely pale looks better than orange??

Reactions: 16
hii long time lurker lol but i think Olivia has crohns or colitis she has a lot of symptoms n said in a comment its not hemmerhoids
As someone who got diagnosed at her age and missed out on a year of my life being in hospital, I feel very sorry for her if it’s the case :/ some people have it more mild so might not be as bad but still not fun to get diagnosed with a chronic illness so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I see there's already minions on this thread 😩. Also would like to say that I hate how John gets dragged into everything anytime Olivia wants a shred of attention. All she has to do is hint at wanting John again and her minions rally to her for attention. I think it's because he's attached to a really big part of her "career", he was there when she blew up and her fans loved him. He's almost like part of her brand the same way Tommy is to Molly mae. I feel bad for him

Reactions: 33
ugh sometimes i get really annoyed by her pre-teen behavior all over social media like you're 20, not 16. stop acting like an attention seeking teenager.

Reactions: 14
That tiktok wasnt even funny the whole point is to say trivial things like "caffine addiction" not discuss all your dirty laundry and how u might have a chronic illness lol she deffo missed the mark

Reactions: 4
genuine question - why's flossie copying olivia so much appearance-wise?? like it's a bit weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.