Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Motel stuff is actually so nice imo but they charge rediculous prices for cheaply made clothes so I'd never buy from them and they only ever put their ugly stuff on sale!
Its alright, just way too trendy and not particularly special. They just reproduce trends without putting their own twist on them so whats the point.

Reactions: 2
Its alright, just way too trendy and not particularly special. They just reproduce trends without putting their own twist on them so whats the point.
its so expensive tho, the mesh tops are like 40euro, for a mesh crop top like thats taking the piss, id understand if it was like ethicly sourced and living wage paid for workers and such but its just bog standard china quaility

Reactions: 10
genuine question - why's flossie copying olivia so much appearance-wise?? like it's a bit weird
Flossie is the type of girl who bases her identity off of other people (like Madison Beer, Olivia etc.) rather than just being herself. She was much more unique pre-London.

Reactions: 13
This girl is stunning but you can really see how cheap and bad quality the clothes are

Reactions: 12
Flossie is the type of girl who bases her identity off of other people (like Madison Beer, Olivia etc.) rather than just being herself. She was much more unique pre-London.
agreed, i’ve noticed that flossie has copied a lot of meganxclark’s style or content on instagram. with the zoomed in photos and focused aesthetic but it isn’t quite the same ... just looks very forced rather than natural

Reactions: 7
im sorry but everything in that collection is ugly af to me. i wouldn't be caught dead wearing those ugly print sets 🥴

Reactions: 4
she just hit 700k! 📣
Yet she hasnt even posted this week and when she inevitibly does it will either be a crappy glow up vlog or what i eat in a day. I doubt she'll even thank her followers too busy being a city girl !

Reactions: 25
Yet she hasnt even posted this week and when she inevitibly does it will either be a crappy glow up vlog or what i eat in a day. I doubt she'll even thank her followers too busy being a city girl !
I don’t get why she didn’t do a motel try on haul on YouTube 😐 seems so lazy

Reactions: 23
im sorry but everything in that collection is ugly af to me. i wouldn't be caught dead wearing those ugly print sets 🥴
my flatmate ordered the sunset top n trousers and i was so interested to see the quality. she went for express shipping and ordered it like 10am the day it came out. she didn’t get any delivery with no update from motel about it not coming and only when she emailed for a refund on the express shipping did they say they couldn’t send her the pieces and she’d have to wait until june. like how bad is the customer service. and in the email it’s like ‘olivia neill officially broke the internet’ .... no you’re just a tit company and made about 100 of each item

• Wow
Reactions: 35
my flatmate ordered the sunset top n trousers and i was so interested to see the quality. she went for express shipping and ordered it like 10am the day it came out. she didn’t get any delivery with no update from motel about it not coming and only when she emailed for a refund on the express shipping did they say they couldn’t send her the pieces and she’d have to wait until june. like how bad is the customer service. and in the email it’s like ‘olivia neill officially broke the internet’ .... no you’re just a tit company and made about 100 of each item
They’re probably waiting for Alixpress to dropship the items to them 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yeah sounds familiar ! X

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.