Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is one of her latest tiktoks, is it just me or her skins looks really damaged😟
I’ve noticed this before. She doesn’t wear much make up and it really highlights how sun damaged her skin is. Worrying for a 19 year old.

Reactions: 12
this is one of her latest tiktoks, is it just me or her skins looks really damaged😟
i can’t fathom why people use sun beds when they’re so obviously bad for you?? she’s 19 and her skin is already cracking, she’s gonna age soooo bad if she doesn’t stop

Reactions: 16
all the sunbeds, fillers, hair extensions, partying hard has aged her really bad. she hasn't been on youtube long but there is a stark difference in appearance when you look at her first couple of videos

Reactions: 13
I can’t disclose much info but Olivia is defo enjoying herself with John as I seen them both together today in Belfast living her best life <333 they look v cute together and u can tell she is infatuated by John bless her
isn’t it kinda weird that they’re back together because i remember John was too much of a pussy to commit to a long distance relationship even though Olivia was willing to go back and forth for him.

Reactions: 12
isn’t it kinda weird that they’re back together because i remember John was too much of a pussy to commit to a long distance relationship even though Olivia was willing to go back and forth for him.
Yeah and it doesn’t seem like he’s been to london since they got back together 👀

Reactions: 9
Not sure if any of you follow olivia’s big sister Emma on Instagram but she posted videos of a puppy on her story and I’m pretty sure it’s Olivia in the background talking about how the dog needs to pee constantly and the house stinks of pee now, could it be her puppy? Just a thought

Reactions: 1
Not sure if any of you follow olivia’s big sister Emma on Instagram but she posted videos of a puppy on her story and I’m pretty sure it’s Olivia in the background talking about how the dog needs to pee constantly and the house stinks of pee now, could it be her puppy? Just a thought
That’s def not Olivia, just a belfast accent lol it’s the girl who’s in the story after that I assume one of Emma’s friends, I was wondering if they were getting another dog since george is moving with Olivia but yeah I think it’s just one of Emma’s friends or a family member or something

Reactions: 3
I caught some of Olivia’s TikTok live earlier and it sounds like she’s going to get another pet/dog. I can’t remember exactly what she said but she didn’t say she wasn’t getting one, it was more of a 😏 we’ll have to wait and see 😏

She said that John has been to London to see her but she didn’t vlog it because she can tell he feels more comfortable when it’s just them two.

Also someone asked where Flossie was and she said “in the living room” and went quiet for a bit but then Lewys started talking in the chat and Olivia asked him if he wanted to come out with her (she was going to meet her brother and his friends for drinks) but I think he was busy and Olivia said she had asked Flossie to go too but she was doing work 🤔

Reactions: 7
No upload again today even tho she said it would be up tuesday or wednesday 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Anyone know if this is true ?
She said she hates how big her chin is or something and she edited it on one pic, but generally hates Facetune and never uses it except to blur her armpits lol
E25EDB6B-9590-4AC2-BCAF-BF8A71EC7124.jpeg

this is the pic in question

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.