Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl as much as she’s annoyed me since moving to London what Spencer did was disgusting. I’ve been in a similar situation in the past and it’s an awful feeling knowing that someone you considered to be a close friend is willing to spread private content without your consent.

At the end of the day it’s clear that everyone in London was just trying to leech off of her. Her friends back home seem a lot more genuine so I hope that moving back to Belfast will allow her to find herself again. I don’t think her friendship with Lewys and Flossie will last for much longer though, or at least they’ll drift apart.

Reactions: 46
Someone said Kate and carmie were on a break to? How do we know this and could this whole thing be why? If Kate told Olivia and carmie got annoyed because spencer is his mate
kate mentioned in one of her most recent videos that they've been on a break for a while

Reactions: 11
All makes sense now... Lewys found out that Spencer leaked the videos and told Olivia. Spencer and Lewys fell out because of it and that's what Carmie was getting at in the recent video.

Reactions: 15
Since Carmie has been mentioned his scrawny dick is viral on Twitter lol the slag 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
how embarrassing is it that spencer leaked that video of them on a fake insta account 😭😭 In this video (19.25 onwards) he literally is like takking about the situation being like there are things that are not meant be public... how fake hahaha

Reactions: 16
Shes acc so boring like im sorry but i cant sit through that whole podcast ... what are the comments like on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can the real Spencer please stand up we been knew you're in here lurking

Olivia really doesn't make herself come across as well as she could in videos cause she was actually so sound in that podcast omg like drop the hyperactive/fake/fitting in tit and be normal they'd make such better vids

Reactions: 11
but wait didn't she lit go on a picnic w them and Spencer like 2 weeks ago hahaha
i feel like Kate must’ve seen them all hanging out that day and then afterwards told olivia the truth about the leaks, hence why they’ve hung out with Kate recently but haven’t been with the others since that picnic.

Reactions: 12
how embarrassing is it that spencer leaked that video of them on a fake insta account 😭😭 In this video (19.25 onwards) he literally is like takking about the situation being like there are things that are not meant be public... how fake hahaha
what was Millies situation

Reactions: 1
I’m actually well happy for her moving back ngl. It’s obvs what she wants and thinks is good for her, and if she’s still in love w John then fair enough, makes sense.

Also I hope Kate drops the social wankers as well. I’m not her biggest fan by a long stretch but she seems too normal and mature for them.

Reactions: 33
Does millie t have a thread
Here you go -

i really liked olivia on the fellas podcast and in her recent vid, she seems so happy when facetiming john and so calm/content at the end, everyone always thinks the grass is greener elsewhere and its good that they got to try it out but finding someone who you can be 100% you around is really hard and im happy for the two if thats them for eachother

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Basically ages ago when those videos of Olivia and Spencer’s got leaked from the hotel it ended up being him who leaked them because he was salty she rejected him or something
he’s such a creep honestly, he started chatting tit about one of Kate’s friends, Ameena, when she didn’t want to pursue things with him and made out they were a much bigger thing than they were and really tried to drag her through the mud for no reason

Reactions: 15
he’s such a creep honestly, he started chatting tit about one of Kate’s friends, Ameena, when she didn’t want to pursue things with him and made out they were a much bigger thing than they were and really tried to drag her through the mud for no reason
Oh damn. Where/when was this?

spencer's a Class A fuckboy parading in an e-boy costume. sums him up. trash for leaking the video and he should stick to making fuckboy tiktoks no one wants to hear his rapping or singing.

olivia needs to realise that she doesn't have to do this hyperactive persona in every video.. it's ok to be calm and your usual self sometimes ffs. sometimes viewers just wanna chill

Reactions: 27
I hope olivias content goes back to how it was pre London but I can't help but feel like too much has happened with her for me to ever feel the same as I once did about her and her content

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.