Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if he didnt want to be in the public eye he could have told olivia no i dont want to be in your vids, obvs filming someone from afar is strange but he dosent mind all the girls drooling over him when hes getting instagram followers or when olivia is getting 1mil+ veiws on youtube so he should expect being recognised on nights out, hes not a real celeb but to olivias die hard fans he kinda is and so is she

Reactions: 11
She said in her tik tok it wasn’t even people recording him without him knowing, he didn’t like people asking him for pictures .. I don’t know why people would want a picture with him but to olivias young fans he is a ‘celeb’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
if he didnt want to be in the public eye he could have told olivia no i dont want to be in your vids, obvs filming someone from afar is strange but he dosent mind all the girls drooling over him when hes getting instagram followers or when olivia is getting 1mil+ veiws on youtube so he should expect being recognised on nights out, hes not a real celeb but to olivias die hard fans he kinda is and so is she
but how long has he been in her videos for? agreeing to be in someones videos when you're a young teenager who doesn't know better, with no idea how well known that youtuber would become in the future is very different to agreeing to be in the videos of someone who you know has thousands of viewers as an adult

Reactions: 7
but how long has he been in her videos for? agreeing to be in someones videos when you're a young teenager who doesn't know better, with no idea how well known that youtuber would become in the future is very different to agreeing to be in the videos of someone who you know has thousands of viewers as an adult
oh he knew exactly what he was doing he cant be that naive, he wanted attention, he got it and now hes getting salty cause people come up to him in publin/take pics of him, also he was like 20 when him and olivia started dating

Reactions: 8
Idk why people here are acting oblivious to the fact that being on a big youtubers channel is going to get you attention?... enough youtubers keep their partner off it because they don’t want them to get dragged into it. It’s literally common sense loool just because he’s not a celebrity doesn’t mean thousands of people don’t know and literally discuss his life every week. He would’ve kept off it if he/Olivia really cared that much. They clearly don’t which is fair enough and doesn’t warrant harassment but videos of him and people asking for photos doesn’t surprise me and idk why it surprises anyone else. I know my man would never want to be on any kind of social media video because he doesn’t want strangers to know him ? Simple

Reactions: 12
Idk why people here are acting oblivious to the fact that being on a big youtubers channel is going to get you attention?... enough youtubers keep their partner off it because they don’t want them to get dragged into it. It’s literally common sense loool just because he’s not a celebrity doesn’t mean thousands of people don’t know and literally discuss his life every week. He would’ve kept off it if he/Olivia really cared that much. They clearly don’t which is fair enough and doesn’t warrant harassment but videos of him and people asking for photos doesn’t surprise me and idk why it surprises anyone else. I know my man would never want to be on any kind of social media video because he doesn’t want strangers to know him ? Simple
fr if he really cared that much he wouldnt be in her vids and put his socials on private but he wants that attention so he wont

ksi is way more famous than olivia and has a fanatic following yet people haven't been able to find out who his girlfriend is at all and i bet you nobody's been asking his girlfriend for photos because they don't know her.

Reactions: 20
i mean he didn't care about it when he was using her following to sleep with people as soon as they broke up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh come on, really? I get not liking olivia but how have u managed to turn this into her fault😭 making your relationship public is not an invitation for the creeps and weirdos to harrass and take videos of your bf unknowingly. that kind of behavior shouldnt be “expected” or tolerated. its not okay, no matter what, plain and simple.
I wasn't turning it into her fault. I'm literally saying this is normal when your life is in the public eye. I'm not saying its OK that people do this, but its just the reality of the job. Or any job in social media. If John didn't want to be recognised then don't show your face in a popular you tubers videos. As someone else said, KSI, who is a huge YouTuber, has literally never shown his girlfriend in any of his videos. As a lot of you tubers do. Emma chamberlain, I doubt she will ever show who she is dating.
If Olivia and John didn't want this reaction then don't put your life online. Plain and simple

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Off-topic but does anyone know where she gets her hair done in london? (Especially when she first moved there) did she ever mention it?

Off-topic but does anyone know where she gets her hair done in london? (Especially when she first moved there) did she ever mention it?
Olivia and Flossie usually get theirs done for free by Samantha Cusick at her salon

I agree that putting your SO on your popular channel is bound to attract unwanted attention when you're out and about, but at the same time these weirdos who film john in a pub are wrong as hell. At the end of the day, these weirdos are gonna be there no matter what and if Olivia didn't plaster John's name and face all over her tiktok and youtube he wouldn't be facing this tit. Many youtubers are able to keep their privacy by choosing not to overshare on the internet. Olivia said she regretted sharing so much of her r/s after their breakup, but she's back to doing the same oversharing tit sooo idk what else she expected 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
bets the people defending weirdos who ask for photos with john are the ones who do it

Reactions: 11
bets the people defending weirdos who ask for photos with john are the ones who do it
thats a stupid way to put it, its like saying your a weirdo if you see hary styles out in the street and ask for a photo, to olivias young fans seeing john is just as exciting, if he didnt want all this attention he wouldnt let olivia plaster him all over her accounts and he would make his profiles private

Reactions: 5
Seeing Harry Styles and Olivia Neill’s boyfriend in person are two astoundingly different things though😂

Can she please do something exciting soon? This thread has went OT so much

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Seeing Harry Styles and Olivia Neill’s boyfriend in person are two astoundingly different things though😂

Can she please do something exciting soon? This thread has went OT so much
but to her fans its really not.....like have you seen her tiktok comments? they love him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.