Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont see this with john working out & idk why stans are out here losing their minds that they're getting back together. i think the relationship ended for a reason, and even olivia said that she acted crazy in the relationship. well, i doubt anything's changed in the past year and i doubt she's matured that much. moving back to belfast doesn't mean you have to copy paste your old belfast life onto yourself. and i do think olivia's a serial monogamist and she just can't hack being single so naturally she's gone back to john

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she seems to not really have enjoyed london much which could have made her cop on a bit and realise that john/her friends back home were a lot better. i would have hated to be john tho like if she really did love him there was no need for her to move to london in the middle of a pandemic and ends things with him, she could have stayed in belfast to see how things go with them and went to london maybe this year or next

Reactions: 8
she seems to not really have enjoyed london much which could have made her cop on a bit and realise that john/her friends back home were a lot better. i would have hated to be john tho like if she really did love him there was no need for her to move to london in the middle of a pandemic and ends things with him, she could have stayed in belfast to see how things go with them and went to london maybe this year or next
I am by no means a stan but people's lack of understandsing of young relationships is so frustrating I can't stress enough how breaking up and getting back together is so normal and Olivia's obviously had time and experience with other relationships to come to the conclusion that John is best for her and he evidently feels the same - think how much you've changed in the last 6 months.

but it is lowkey tragic how tit she must've found London to only be there for a year

• Heart
Reactions: 45
AHAHAHHS has anyone seen what Spencer's posted on insta about fake people/fake vibes or some tit like that?? Obvs about the whole Olivia thing hahahaha ffs embarrassing boy
that’s something you would post in year 8 when you’d fallen out with someone lmao

Reactions: 21
I am by no means a stan but people's lack of understandsing of young relationships is so frustrating I can't stress enough how breaking up and getting back together is so normal and Olivia's obviously had time and experience with other relationships to come to the conclusion that John is best for her and he evidently feels the same - think how much you've changed in the last 6 months.

but it is lowkey tragic how tit she must've found London to only be there for a year
she didnt really get to experience london tho like its a pandemic, she got to go to one night club, which the boys on the podcast were saying its a joke of one and got to experience being with 2 tiktok boys, they did break up over arguing all the time and i think if she really did love him she would have stayed in belfast a while longer and not just jump at moving to london that being said i hope it does work out for them and maybe shes realised how good she had it back home

Reactions: 7
If John is staying in halls for uni he’s defo going to cheat or have a wandering eye.
Especially If girls know it’s Olivias man it will just encourage them to do something and encourage him to cheat……
In my opinion John isn’t all that (people just think he’s attractive because Olivia likes him) - he’s just a little boy and quite frankly she always came across as needy whilst he just seemed uninterested.
The best thing for her would be her actually being by herself so she’s not dependent and needy on a guy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If motel rocks had been whisking her away on foreign brand trips every other month, events every week and all that post covid stuff - John would have never been thought of again.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If motel rocks had been whisking her away on foreign brand trips every other month, events every week and all that post covid stuff - John would have never been thought of again.
and if all the clubs and bars were also open too lol john wouldnt even be in the equation

Reactions: 21
also Olivia said she’s getting preventative Botox but continues to get sunbeds and tans aggressively.. I don’t know how’s that going to work

Reactions: 29
also Olivia said she’s getting preventative Botox but continues to get sunbeds and tans aggressively.. I don’t know how’s that going to work
Excuse me for sounding stupid but what’s preventative Botox? I know she’s mentioned sun beds but how obvious/what are the tells that she uses one

Reactions: 1
Excuse me for sounding stupid but what’s preventative Botox? I know she’s mentioned sun beds but how obvious/what are the tells that she uses one
preventative botox is when you get it around your 20’s in places you might wrinkle later on in life, it supposedly prevents wrinkles from forming. i think anna paul did it as i saw her talking about it once and i guess quite a few people get it done

Reactions: 4
preventative botox is when you get it around your 20’s in places you might wrinkle later on in life, it supposedly prevents wrinkles from forming. i think anna paul did it as i saw her talking about it once and i guess quite a few people get it done
I do botox and I'm 27, it's quite normal where I live both for looks and for other issues but I don't think its anything anyone should promote. Its her body obviously but talking about botox and sunbeds at 19.. I don't think its a good idea when she does have young teen followers even if she does say "It's not good for you". Young followers are still gonna want to do it because they want to look like her, same thing with buying the cheap fast fashion Motel junk. I am a nurse and my job is so stressful so I do botox for my migraines mainly but I think 20 is way too young to do botox. Thats my opinion atleast

Reactions: 7

Literally hahahaa this forum would be sending me to therapy if they knew the tit that's gone down between me and my boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
to an extent i dont think 'influencers' should have to censor what they do, its nice that shes being honest about getting work done it shows people that not everybody looks amazing born and it can be perfectly safe to get work done. obviously when it comes to fast fashion they should at least try to promote sustainable brands but at the end of the day kids will look up to who ever they want to look up to, its their parents/teachers/goverments to teach them right and wrong, not 'influencers', if a kid follows what an 'influencer' does blindly their clearly not very smart and they should be thought to think for themselves by the older people in their lifes not a random girl/boy on the internet, youtube/instagram is entertainment only and lots of people need a reality check about that

Reactions: 15
I do botox and I'm 27, it's quite normal where I live both for looks and for other issues but I don't think its anything anyone should promote. Its her body obviously but talking about botox and sunbeds at 19.. I don't think its a good idea when she does have young teen followers even if she does say "It's not good for you". Young followers are still gonna want to do it because they want to look like her, same thing with buying the cheap fast fashion Motel junk. I am a nurse and my job is so stressful so I do botox for my migraines mainly but I think 20 is way too young to do botox. Thats my opinion atleast
Yea and she says it’s bad but then at the same time is like “but I look soooo good and glowing so I’m gonna do it anyways” which isn’t rly sending the message to little 14 year olds that they shouldn’t do it 😂

Reactions: 3
i think it was definitely kate who told olivia. she’s been out with her lots more and is commenting on her tiktok posts etc. good on kate if u ask me

Reactions: 42
i think it was definitely kate who told olivia. she’s been out with her lots more and is commenting on her tiktok posts etc. good on kate if u ask me
I think she’ll be much more likeable being friends with Olivia and Flossie than the social climbers

Reactions: 20
girls what the duck is both of their outfits lol flossie acc looks like she got dressed with her eyes closed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
girls what the duck is both of their outfits lol flossie acc looks like she got dressed with her eyes closed
They wear the weirdest things that look nice but then they take it too far by adding something unnecessary.
out of interest cause you’re said girls I’d love to know if they’re any guys in this thread 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.