Olivia Neill #5 Gleam queen redeemed but can she keep her nose clean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at the collection, and the cheapest item is £22- with the most expensive items being £58?!?! Those prices are ridiculous, especially considering they’re made in terrible conditions in Indonesia - Olivia is probably getting paid more for the collab than their factories get in a year.
Also, there didn’t seem to be much involvement of her, she modelled about a quarter of the collection and definitely had no design input at all. Her fans are so stupid spending so much on terrible quality clothes just because motel rocks decided to put her name on it

Reactions: 15
Olivia is such a Girlboss!!! Shoving her name on tit quality ali express clothes and getting her minions to sell it out!!

Reactions: 13
on motels website it says 'a collection designed for olivia' idk i feel like its stupid to call it a collab if their not actually 'collaborating', they could have made her an ambasador or something instead

Reactions: 8
I've seen other influencers do photoshoots with actual photographers and then people hate on them for it being "unnecessary" during covid. So they probably stayed safe and used Lewys instead, whichever way they did it people would moan anyway but I guess lewys taking images is better than her getting hate for mixing with other people etc.
Tbf I don't think the photos are actually bad, it's more so the outfits and styling but that's my opinion anyway

Reactions: 5
just looked at the collection and all i can think of is how awkward the pictures are, she’s not very natural when it comes to photoshoots and i can feel the awkwardness through the screen 😭😭 the poses she’s doing... very questionable

Reactions: 6
Olivia literally could’ve done her own line herself and it would’ve done better I reckon. Like she could’ve vlogged her process and give us sneak peaks and actually design what she likes etc and release stuff that she would wear. But instead it’s through a fast fashion company that has absolutely sh*t sizing 😀

Reactions: 6
Olivia literally could’ve done her own line herself and it would’ve done better I reckon. Like she could’ve vlogged her process and give us sneak peaks and actually design what she likes etc and release stuff that she would wear. But instead it’s through a fast fashion company that has absolutely sh*t sizing 😀
She’s already done many lines.... 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Motel should be ashamed for posting the photos of her in front of a Shell station with the Shell logo prominently featured. So much for sustainable fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.