Olivia Neill #5 Gleam queen redeemed but can she keep her nose clean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im not really convinced that olivia is moving back to NI or is getting back together with john, like does john not go to uni in manchester or something so surely he wouldnt be home much
Pretty sure John goes to uni in Belfast

Reactions: 3
56 euro on Motel Rocks vs. 4 euro on Ali Express

Another one. 67 on Motel Rocks and 14 on Ali
Maybe not true for motel but aliexpress usually rips off brands not the other way around, I see them rip off small businesses all the time and then people buying that stuff instead because it costs pennies 🤢

Reactions: 10
Maybe not true for motel but aliexpress usually rips off brands not the other way around, I see them rip off small businesses all the time and then people buying that stuff instead because it costs pennies 🤢
i really dont think motel rocks produces sustainably, its prob coming from the same factory in china especially if people are saying the quality is the same

Reactions: 18
olivia neill #6 - Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

best i could do considering she's done duck all in the past 2 months

Reactions: 18
9A5BE0FE-0409-4F2C-AE5A-EB4B3A45B59F.jpeg

why in the hell was lewys her photographer at her motel ‘shoot’ do they not provide these things?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Mushroom stuff is such a rip off of house of sunny! Doesn’t anyone have original thoughts anymore?

Reactions: 2
85D87DD9-049E-4D9B-9EA6-22415D7E7930.png

Bel is an influencer yes so can get the money back but anyone spending £300+ is stupid sorry

Reactions: 1
Yeah deffo think she didn't have a say in designing anything etc - since when has she liked little mushrooms aha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.