Olivia Neill #5 Gleam queen redeemed but can she keep her nose clean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credits to @Cutiepie.546568

Summary of thread 4:
- After weeks of silence, the shart queen finally returns with a scripted well thought out apology that was totally not written by Gleam!
- Lewys also returned with an equally as bad apology
- Flossie has yet to break her YouTube silence, however, she returned to Instagram for her birthday.

Receipts:
- Flossie telling her audience to comment “fat cow” on Loren Gray’s Instagram posts all because Loren unfollowed her on tik tok
- Video of Olivia and Spencer in a hotel. This is the same hotel stay from Olivia’s “staying at a hotel by myself” video where she met up with Flossie and Lewys afterwards and thus broke lockdown rules.
- Lewys’ story that ignited ‘cokegate’
- Flossie’s jaw swinging on live

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I saw that at the end of the last thread guccigal mentioned Olivia commenting under fan videos (I’m guessing to do with her and Spencer). Does anyone know what she was saying?

Reactions: 4
I saw that at the end of the last thread guccigal mentioned Olivia commenting under fan videos (I’m guessing to do with her and Spencer). Does anyone know what she was saying?
i remember someone reposted her leaked tiktok with spencer and she commented “not me wrong witch

Reactions: 11
Literally can’t remember the thread where the screenshot was. Someone might have to correct me, but I think it was a tiktok a fan had posted about spencer and Olivia and she commented under it like “no tea from me” or something to that effect. It was just an unnecessary comment that further stirred pot about what was going on between them

i remember someone reposted her leaked tiktok with spencer and she commented “not me wrong witch
Yeah this was it!

Reactions: 2
Surely Flossie will break her YT silence next week now that the dumb and dumber have? Still interesting that she’s the last to do so when she didn’t have much involvement with the picture. Curious if she’ll upload a day in the life like the other two or if she’ll do a video on what she got for her birthday 🤨

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know what was actually happening with spencer and Olivia? We’re they like seeing each other or just met up for a glamorous shag at the shard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what was actually happening with spencer and Olivia? We’re they like seeing each other or just met up for a glamorous shag at the shard lol
I think in Spencer’s eyes it was just a shag/friends with benefits thing but I think Olivia genuinely had feelings for him and that’s why she was so upset.

Reactions: 16
Title credits to @Cutiepie.546568

Summary of thread 4:
- After weeks of silence, the shart queen finally returns with a scripted well thought out apology that was totally not written by Gleam!
- Lewys also returned with an equally as bad apology
- Flossie has yet to break her YouTube silence, however, she returned to Instagram for her birthday.

Receipts:
- Flossie telling her audience to comment “fat cow” on Loren Gray’s Instagram posts all because Loren unfollowed her on tik tok
- Video of Olivia and Spencer in a hotel. This is the same hotel stay from Olivia’s “staying at a hotel by myself” video where she met up with Flossie and Lewys afterwards and thus broke lockdown rules.
- Lewys’ story that ignited ‘cokegate’
- Flossie’s jaw swinging on live
Do we have the video anywhere of that live with dpart where they were laughing? Might be worth including!

I feel like Flossie’s apology will have to include dpart tbh so maybe that’s why she’s going last - wait and see how Olivia and Lewys’ pans out first and at that point the whole “seeing a household outside my bubble” has kind of been accepted so whilst I imagine she will still “apologise” too, it won’t be a huge deal that there’s two apologies in one video

Reactions: 9
i feel like we’ll definitely have gleam mandated content for a few videos until it sort of dies down and then they’ll post what they want again. also i can sense that lewys and olivia/flossie have probably had a falling out. he wasn’t mentioned in the latest video at all and usually there’s some sort of inside joke reference to do with him. i mean i’d be angry too as he seemed to have jeopardised a lot.

Reactions: 13
If i was flossie i wouldn’t apologise tbh, she wasn’t in the pic and she’s not anywhere near as popular/relevant as olivia (or as lewys imo) so it’ll hardly start a scandal

Reactions: 15
Lewys mentioned olivia in his vid just saying she has the same sunglasses he thinks so maybe they didn't fall out? doubt he would mention her name if they had but could be wrong

Reactions: 4
Lmao in Haz’s video a question is what U.K. influencer had changed for the worst. Byron “jokingly” said Olivia neil and Flossie clegg lollll

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lmao in Haz’s video a question is what U.K. influencer had changed for the worst. Byron “jokingly” said Olivia neil and Flossie clegg lollll
oh not those idiots, they couldn't give a tit about breaking guidelines they're just jealous of olivia's 'clout'

Reactions: 17
wait how do we know that olivia tested positive for covid? i just watched a youtube video someone posted here and it said all three of them tested positive but then went out and made tiktoks?????? are they ok

Reactions: 3
Literally can’t remember the thread where the screenshot was. Someone might have to correct me, but I think it was a tiktok a fan had posted about spencer and Olivia and she commented under it like “no tea from me” or something to that effect. It was just an unnecessary comment that further stirred pot about what was going on between them

Yeah this was it!
Ah right thanks! If there’s no tea to spill why even comment.. twice

Reactions: 1
not sure if anyone saw as its been deleted, but Olivias sister Emma had a yt and she posted a video like 6 years ago like "grocery shop w us" and her & Olivia showed they fridge and there was 100 of the 4kcal jelly pots & they go "these are our dads he does this diet where he starves himself twice a week and only eats these jelly pots" so im not surprised she has food issues

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
not sure if anyone saw as its been deleted, but Olivias sister Emma had a yt and she posted a video like 6 years ago like "grocery shop w us" and her & Olivia showed they fridge and there was 100 of the 4kcal jelly pots & they go "these are our dads he does this diet where he starves himself twice a week and only eats these jelly pots" so im not surprised she has food issues
6 years ago also? so she would have been young

Reactions: 6
That would mess with you badly!!

Reactions: 7
omg her sister has a youtube channel with videos!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.