Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billiebobbie93

Just seen the trio on the way back from sainos. My friend spotted these 3 and said they looked like “a btec flossie, olivia and lewys”. On closer inspection we confirmed it was infact the “iconic” trio. Always humbling to see your fave influencers dressed in rags haha. Lovely to see the well-mannered Lewys helping the ladies with their heavy bags 😹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

Melier

VIP Member
I know this is olivias thread but this was posted on flossies and this one is more active ... comments on her latest video
C81F4D72-0459-4146-9C8F-478E1B93AB51.png

If it’s true then Olivia 100% went back to NI for a few weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 60

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m actually really impressed she mentioned the whole dpart thing. Someone said earlier up that she probably would and I thought there’s no way. I agree with others that her apology definitely seemed the most sincere. It was obvious Gleam had given them all pointers to hit but she seemed to ad-lib the most and speak naturally about how she felt. I do think unfortunately she’s just insecure and has been led astray by Olivia and Lewys. They actually left her alone on that live stream while they left to laugh out of frame so it just made the whole thing fall on her.

Reactions: 59
Served her in work today and I have to say she is sooo pretty IRL lol she was so polite as well, was v bizzare for me having looked at this thread on my way to work this morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

loe

the heavy eyeliner look really doesn’t work for her :cry: she said she went for a lily rose depp inspired look and ended up looking like her dad

104E8D20-B490-4AAB-ACFF-28D747FC5D54.jpeg
CD20934A-1FF5-4B8E-97D5-F998FF015A17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lara98

Chatty Member
Like it’s a

Like it’s a very reputable place all over Europe and Germany, I’ve been there myself and the standards are really good and everyone is properly qualified. So she probably did do her research.
Is that you olivia?😱😅

• Haha
Reactions: 54

tattle420

VIP Member
she cycles through the same old bullshit videos (& flossie too)

1. glow up with me/grwm
2. some ugly haul
3. random day in my life vlog
4. what i eat in a day
5. tiktok bullshit

Reactions: 52

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Just seen the trio on the way back from sainos. My friend spotted these 3 and said they looked like “a btec flossie, olivia and lewys”. On closer inspection we confirmed it was infact the “iconic” trio. Always humbling to see your fave influencers dressed in rags haha. Lovely to see the well-mannered Lewys helping the ladies with their heavy bags 😹
Not the methody leavers hoodie 😭😭🤣🤣😭
Also olivias hair looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 50

katie_lee123

Loooooooool Olivia can’t even look after her room how is she gonna look after a house ... she’s not ready for all this idk why youtubers are rushing like you can move out at any age if she moves out I doubt Flossie can afford the flat on her own plus if Olivia stays in London what’s the point of the house ? I haven’t watched the video yet but is she moving back to Belfast then ? I think a flat would’ve been more appropriate not a house. Wanna bet she gets back w John if she moves back to Ireland cause swear they broke up for distance she needs to be humbled quickly. John it’s your turn
well a house is a good investment tbf, also she can just rent it out if she wants to stay in london for a few more years. tbh buying the house was the most sensible thing shes done since moving to london

• Heart
Reactions: 49