Olivia Neill #5 Gleam queen redeemed but can she keep her nose clean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just wish they’d put their money and following to promote sustainable brands, not just the normal prettylittlething, motel, urban outfitters etc. fast fashion clothing they constantly promote.
I know their average viewer won’t be able to afford a full wardrobe of sustainable fashion - but that doesn’t mean they have to go around promoting £1000 hauls which contain solely clothes that they’ll wear once.

Reactions: 15
Nah its so funny that exact dress is on aliexpress lol thats why the sizing is so small because the clothes are made in china and made more petite and not like western sizing. Looked at the motel site and 80% of their tit you can get on aliexpress

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think her hair has defo changed her & she's doing her tan much lighter. idk I think she just overall looks a bit healthier

Reactions: 7
Nah its so funny that exact dress is on aliexpress lol thats why the sizing is so small because the clothes are made in china and made more petite and not like western sizing. Looked at the motel site and 80% of their tit you can get on aliexpress
A lot of these sites are just aliexpress stuff. Absolute rip off.

Reactions: 11
yeah that aliexpress dress is a actually rip off of the original i am gia dress, so it’s obvious motel have copied it as it was quite popular, but yeah motel is VERY overpriced for their quality :/

Reactions: 13
i also dont get the baby blues and oranges etc its not olivia at all, then theyve been so careful with the wording ‘our edit FOR olivia neill’ i dont think shes had any say in the items at all

Reactions: 11
I’ve only ordered from motel once and the sizing was awful along with the quality I don’t know how they can justify making their items that expensive when the quality is like that

Reactions: 8
I have a few clothes bits from Motel and I’m not being funny the quality of the two tops I have are shockingly bad. It’s like I paid £30 for two paper tops as they are that thin. Just over priced tit they sell

Reactions: 13
I’ve only ordered from motel once and the sizing was awful along with the quality I don’t know how they can justify making their items that expensive when the quality is like that
i agree the sizing is horrific i’m a rather petite girl and everything was horrifically tight, i sized up too :/

Reactions: 7
Ngl, motel collabing with Olivia is a good move for them. Everything will probably sell out just because she’s modelling the clothes. It’s ridiculous because she had no actual input into any of it, unfortunately her minions don’t care and will buy it because it’s got her name on it
But it’s not inclusive at all like I get it’s a big brand but I never see influencer Collaborations as a big deal like it’s Olivia neill... ok lol she lives in hoodies n dirty sweatpants imo nothing special 😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah Motel is tit quality. But looks good for instagram
Never bought from Motel but all of these fast fashion places have such horrible quality clothes. The materials are awful, often the kind of thing that you just wouldn't buy if you saw it in the shops because it feels cheap and thin except it's not that cheap! I've given up ordering clothes online because almost everything is rubbish.

Reactions: 4
Never bought from Motel but all of these fast fashion places have such horrible quality clothes. The materials are awful, often the kind of thing that you just wouldn't buy if you saw it in the shops because it feels cheap and thin except it's not that cheap! I've given up ordering clothes online because almost everything is rubbish.
It’s crazy expensive especially considering how tit the quality is

Reactions: 3
I bought a pair of trousers from motel recently and I was soooo shocked at the quality of them!! Literally felt like they were from primark, and they were also ridiculously small. Price doesn’t match the quality at all

Reactions: 4
Don’t think brands like motel realise how damaging it can be to make their sizes like that. I’m usually a size 8 / small in clothes and when I ordered the tops from motel I got sizes medium and large and I couldn’t get them past my shoulders😐 just ridiculous sizing and gives girls wrong ideas about their body and isn’t size inclusive at all. I wish influencers would stop working with brands like this and promote more inclusive, better quality businesses that aren’t fast fashion. Olivias collection will probably sell out quite quickly because of how much people idolise her, I get it’s a good opportunity but she also has the opportunity to work with more sustainable and better brands but she won’t because motel fits the ✨ aesthetic ✨ and keeps with the trends, probably why nobody has any original style anymore.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.