Olivia Neill #4 Class A queen, best start posting or be dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by me, thanks for the likes guys❤

Recap:

-continuation of the cokegate saga: olivia, flossie & some of the social climbers were at lewys’ 500k subs party where lookingforloser “accidentally” posted a pic to his public insta story with Olivia pictured next to 2 bags of suspicious white powder & carmie (touchdalight) pictured with a balloon full of Nos (laughing gas).

-neither olivia,lewys or flossie have been active on socials for over week after being held accountable for flouncing lockdown rules; but are liking posts on socials

-The trio facing backlash as they’re being held accountable for laughing at someone rapping about Mental Health on an instalive

-their 12 year old fans are acting hysterical on tiktok, suddenly every single preteen does drugs?

Credits to whatstheteab for the following:

‘ • We’ve known for a while that Olivia is a cokehead, however, it seems like their drug habits have gotten worse over lockdown as they’re being less careful about posting things online (see: Flossie’s jaw swinging on live).

• It’s likely that they’re trying to get evidence removed to avoid their audience calling them out as the UK Tik Tok Room deleted both the Spencer videos and cokegate image within minutes of them being posted.

Credits to whatstheteab for the commonly asked for links:

-Flossie telling her audience to comment “fat cow” on Loren Gray’s Instagram posts all because Loren unfollowed her on tik tok:
https://tattle.life/threads/flossie-clegg.8192/post-3539461

-Video of Olivia and Spencer in a hotel. This is the same hotel stay from Olivia’s “staying at a hotel by myself” video where she met up with Flossie and Lewys afterwards and thus broke lockdown rules.

Lewys’ story that ignited ‘cokegate’

Please tell me if I’ve missed anything as this is my first time creating a thread so I’m bound to and I will add it in❤

Feel free to carry on X

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread title by me, thanks for the likes guys❤

Recap:

-continuation of the cokegate saga: olivia, flossie & some of the social climbers were at lewys’ 500k subs party where lookingforloser “accidentally” posted a pic to his public insta story with Olivia pictured next to 2 bags of suspicious white powder & carmie (touchdalight) pictured with a balloon full of Nos (laughing gas).

-neither olivia,lewys or flossie have been active on socials for over week after being held accountable for flouncing lockdown rules; but are liking posts on socials

-The trio facing backlash as they’re being held accountable for laughing at someone rapping about Mental Health on an instalive

-their 12 year old fans are acting hysterical on tiktok, suddenly every single preteen does drugs?

Credits to whatstheteab for the following:

‘ • We’ve known for a while that Olivia is a cokehead, however, it seems like their drug habits have gotten worse over lockdown as they’re being less careful about posting things online (see: Flossie’s jaw swinging on live).

• It’s likely that they’re trying to get evidence removed to avoid their audience calling them out as the UK Tik Tok Room deleted both the Spencer videos and cokegate image within minutes of them being posted.

Credits to whatstheteab for the commonly asked for links:

-Flossie telling her audience to comment “fat cow” on Loren Gray’s Instagram posts all because Loren unfollowed her on tik tok:
https://tattle.life/threads/flossie-clegg.8192/post-3539461

-Video of Olivia and Spencer in a hotel. This is the same hotel stay from Olivia’s “staying at a hotel by myself” video where she met up with Flossie and Lewys afterwards and thus broke lockdown rules.

Lewys’ story that ignited ‘cokegate’

Please tell me if I’ve missed anything as this is my first time creating a thread so I’m bound to and I will add it in❤

Feel free to carry on X
Lookingforloser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone said at the end of the last thread that her cousin was friends with her back in school but she doesn’t talk to her anymore and is taken off her private story. Makes me sad that she could have potentially dropped her old friends

Reactions: 18
how long do we think their silence is actually going to last? i’m gonna say one more week and then she’ll come back with a function of beauty sponsorship

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone said at the end of the last thread that her cousin was friends with her back in school but she doesn’t talk to her anymore and is taken off her private story. Makes me sad that she could have potentially dropped her old friends
I was stalking her socialblade for Instagram, and as soon as she started getting popular in July 2019, she unfollowed about 200-300 people, I’m assuming these would have been school friends and stuff. probably because she didn’t think they weren’t worthy of her follow anymore 😒 just kind of shows how she is a bit, willing to unfollow most people she knew because she got popular basically

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The comments on this is a joke ??? How many coke joke tiktoks were made but this is where her fans draw the line ?
theyre saying to be kind and mental health matters when anyone criticises olivia but slating this girl for doing an impression?? make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 28
theyre saying to be kind and mental health matters when anyone criticises olivia but slating this girl for doing an impression?? make it make sense
Its always "be kind" until theyre screaming they all broke lockdown rules as well forgetting that a lot of people reading those incriminating comments may have lost a loved one because of covid. "Be Kind" until its time to think of the effects rule breaking has on the NHS workers who work 40 hour weeks and have deteriorating mental health and PTSD from this pandemic

Reactions: 42
I defs feel that staying silent was the wrong move for them it's just caused more people to find out and the longer they leave it the worse it is

Reactions: 55
Wish she would just do something already. I want to see if she’ll actually take accountability or duck up her image even more 🤣

Reactions: 11
Wish she would just do something already. I want to see if she’ll actually take accountability or duck up her image even more 🤣
Surely they’re not going to leave it another week, it’s embarazzzzing at this point 😂 gleam are a bleeping shite management if they’re the ones telling them not to post

Reactions: 17
its actually embarrassing now atm shes on tik tok so clearly seeing everything, just shows how much they really dont care

Reactions: 19
Millie T has uploaded an instagram sorry today saying she’s really struggling with the 10k challenge and asking for tips etc, i still don’t believe olivia done it.

Reactions: 39
not her still being active on socials but not saying SORRY
lol just looked at the comments and her minions just out there roasting this girl bc she used pedantic ffs - BUT asking her to take accountability over what she's done isn't pedantic, this whole thing is just infuriating. and what's extra annoying is (as someone mentioned in the last thread) the 'we miss u luv🥺' comments seem to be outweighing the ones for her to address all that's happened, so it's less likely for it to happen and it'll probably just be a 'soz girlypops took some time off for my mental health x had a breakdown again lol x'

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
the way we’ve gone through a whole thread in like two weeks😭 also im not surprised she’s cut off all her old friends. good luck to her tho when her career goes down the drain and no influencers want to bother with her

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.