Olivia Neill #4 Class A queen, best start posting or be dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they just hold their hands up and admit they fucked up instead of justifying it saying “some people have been going to Dubai...and we all knew we were negative so no risk”. I do feel like the drug part is acc kinda unfair. They didn’t deliberately post/promote drugs - and end of the day their private lives and health choices have nothing to do with us. It was a private image that should’ve never been seen. Not at all saying drugs are good- but I don’t really thing it’s character defying. I certainly was shocked at uni to see a) how many people took/tried drugs. b) how they were completely “normal”, clever, hardworking- not the stereotype bummer vibe

Reactions: 34
omg yes. that vid was awful i felt so bad for flossie. when he complimented her and she went ‘go bleeping shag her then’ like wtf imagine competing with your mates😭 she’s clearly a very insecure, jealous person
omg I forgot about this that was so embarrassing

Reactions: 18
I hope they just hold their hands up and admit they fucked up instead of justifying it saying “some people have been going to Dubai...and we all knew we were negative so no risk”. I do feel like the drug part is acc kinda unfair. They didn’t deliberately post/promote drugs - and end of the day their private lives and health choices have nothing to do with us. It was a private image that should’ve never been seen. Not at all saying drugs are good- but I don’t really thing it’s character defying. I certainly was shocked at uni to see a) how many people took/tried drugs. b) how they were completely “normal”, clever, hardworking- not the stereotype bummer vibe
i get what you’re saying but what can you expect, class A drugs will tarnish anyone’s image. plus olivia is paid to basically do nothing so i think the least her management could ask is to maintain a good image which includes giving up some things that ‘normal’ 19 year olds may enjoy

Reactions: 24
i get what you’re saying but what can you expect, class A drugs will tarnish anyone’s image. plus olivia is paid to basically do nothing so i think the least her management could ask is to maintain a good image which includes giving up some things that ‘normal’ 19 year olds may enjoy
Her management probably see it as do whatever you want with your body as long as you don't share it online. It's sad that it's many people defending her who are also older than her, just because they do drugs at uni or whatever. Like it's not something to brag about, if Olivia didn't have this scandal people wouldn't be so open about sniffing.

Reactions: 8
Olivia is literally a compulsive liar tho, I think she thinks it makes her funny but I’ve noticed she openly lies about stuff all the time lol I don’t really think she cares much at all about her fans. Imagine seeing ur supporters worried about ur well-being and just going along with it, enjoying the attention.

Reactions: 42
am i the only one who found that video so cringe she was like publicly all over him
I’m not sure if it was just me but Harvey seemed to pull away a little everytime she’d get closer, I’m not saying he didn’t want her all over him but maybe he didn’t want her to be like that while on camera. To be honest if you watch the videos where you can see them it comes across very odd, as if he she maybe used him to make John jealous

Reactions: 24
olivia is the epitome of pick me energy plus her "i'm not like other girls.. i shart all the time" vibes. sounds exhausting and toxic to be around.

Reactions: 30
not sure if its been said in here already but in spencers latest video right at the end a girl asks about the video w olivia and what he thinks about it and he laughs and says no comment

(7:47)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
anyone from Belfast know/ have heard what Olivia is like irl? Curious as to what she is like not on camera bc I’m ngl I think she does seem like a genuinely nice person, although her breaking lockdown rules was extremely selfish.

Reactions: 6
I really think she’s going to have to address this situation in some form or other it’s gone way too far. I wasn’t even aware anything had happened until they all went radio silent so I decided to check out Twitter. I think Flossie could get away with uploading without acknowledging anything since she wasn’t even in the photo, but Olivia will definitely have to make a statement about it, too many people know at this point. It will be interesting to see where Olivia and Lewys will stand with each other after this because accident or not if one of my friends posted a picture that could jeopardise my whole career and reputation, I don’t know if I could bring myself to forgive them.

Reactions: 20
anyone from Belfast know/ have heard what Olivia is like irl? Curious as to what she is like not on camera bc I’m ngl I think she does seem like a genuinely nice person, although her breaking lockdown rules was extremely selfish.
I live in Belfast! It’s quite small so it’s very easy to have mutual friends and a lot of mine have said that she’s quite rude in general as a person (believable lol) and she’s gotten quite up her own arse because of the fame. There’s a few other tattlers here from Belfast too! If they know anything but it’s also in the older threads too.

Reactions: 25
Millie T has uploaded an instagram sorry today saying she’s really struggling with the 10k challenge and asking for tips etc, i still don’t believe olivia done it.
I said this when she did the video. Big gym guys struggle w 10k and she wants me to believe a tiny little girl done it without ease loool

I think since Olivia is the main one everyones waiting for her to post first but also I’m confused why no one is coming for Lewys... he took the picture he was there. People complaining that people like us have made her not come back they should go for lewys he started all thisb

Reactions: 14
not sure if its been said in here already but in spencers latest video right at the end a girl asks about the video w olivia and what he thinks about it and he laughs and says no comment

(7:47)
of course he’s edited it out hahaha

Reactions: 2
I live in Belfast! It’s quite small so it’s very easy to have mutual friends and a lot of mine have said that she’s quite rude in general as a person (believable lol) and she’s gotten quite up her own arse because of the fame. There’s a few other tattlers here from Belfast too! If they know anything but it’s also in the older threads too.
Aw no that’s disappointing however it wouldn’t surprise me!! Is there any specific things you have heard about her that give people the impression she is rude? (Like any stories) Or just generally not good vibes from her? Sorry if I sound nosy I am just always interested in what “influencers” are actually like off camera haha. I will have a look through the other threads :)

Reactions: 11
I really think shits gone down either with the trio falling out or with their families. They wouldn’t of been silent this long otherwise.

Reactions: 21
of course he’s edited it out hahaha
Probably olivia in peoples DMs yet again begging people to take anything negative about her down. Him saying no comment makes her look muggy because she made the videos and was the reason it leaked so makes her look more obsessed than him lol. Shes clearly immature when it comes to boys and she is very fast to publicise any man shes talking to which is cringe.

Reactions: 11
I really think shits gone down either with the trio falling out or with their families. They wouldn’t of been silent this long otherwise.
I mean in Flossies birthday selfies she looked like she was still in their apartment, and looked pretty happy..
but that might just mean Olivia and Flossie are still together, not with Lewys. I agree with everyone on here though that accident or not, if someone was my best friend and had jeopardised my career like that, accident or not, I’d never talk to them again. He also just seems like a tit friend in general, he broke his old friends CCTV system when he was drunk at their party which shows his lack of respect, and he’s not even funny !! He’s just annoying and willing to make random people feel awkward in public to make people laugh 🥴🥴

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.