Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Olivia is British. Northern Ireland is British lol. She’s not from Ireland, that’s like saying she’s from France. Entirely different country and different currency!
When olivias thread is so boring atm that someone tries to reignite the troubles

• Haha
Reactions: 128
Reactions: 112

beepboopbop42

someone in the comments said "wow such a well spoken apology" and someone commented back and said "well yeah she's had three weeks to rehearse it" im DEAD lmaoooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

MM24

Chatty Member
Olivia gives the same vibes as a girl who would embarrass you in front of a group of boys to impress them lol. Very pick me lol all the shart jokes and shit screams im not like other girls!!

Reactions: 92

Crying

apology video drinking game ✨

get your half shot of apple sourz (or cheeky line) ready to take when any of the following is mentioned:
  • I've been taking a break from social media
  • to reflect
  • but tysm for the birthday wishes and for all your love and support
  • their mental health
  • there have been a lot of rumours which are just not true
  • things have been blown way out of proportion
  • there are so many things I just wish I could tell you guys
  • so much has been going on behind the scenes but I can't tell you hehe
  • I've received an overwhelming amount of hate comments
  • I'm just a normal person
  • obviously I'm not perfect
  • obviously I make mistakes
  • I'm sorry if you feel disappointed in me
  • I've never stopped working before so this break has been good for me
  • but I have some really exciting videos coming up which I can't wait to share with you
  • take an extra shot if the next video is an #ad
  • all the money from this video will be going to charity
  • AND I'll be donating some of my own money (even tho 100% comes from you guys anyway hehe)
  • #bekind
  • no actual apology
  • thanks again for those of you guys that are not holding us accountable
post-apology video drinking game ✨

take a shot every time:
  • there's a joke about them getting CaNcElLeD
  • there's a joke about 2021 getting off to a great start
  • there's an inside joke
  • pausing after getting a notification on their phone
  • pulling a shocked face
  • saying omg I just wish I could show you guys
  • showing each other their phone and then cackling
  • and editing none of it out
  • name dropping other people so everyone knows people still love them
  • a patronising smile
  • this video is kindly sponsored by...........
  • #staysafe #stayhome #bekind #loveyouguys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Olivia is literally a compulsive liar tho, I think she thinks it makes her funny but I’ve noticed she openly lies about stuff all the time lol I don’t really think she cares much at all about her fans. Imagine seeing ur supporters worried about ur well-being and just going along with it, enjoying the attention.
It is actually so weird how she lied through her teeth in that hotel video. She could’ve just not filmed it and broken lockdown rules to shag Spencer in private but to be like ‘omg I’ve just ordered 2 coffees for no reason, I’m so vulnerable in this room by myself🤪🤪’ is really concerning imo. Makes you think what else she’s completely bullshitted about.

Reactions: 78
Tbh I’m starting to like Kate besides the Wave house n Carmie she isn’t that problematic on her own besides imo the way she talks annoys me but besides that compared to Olivia feel like she’s acc mature he’s theyre different ages but tbh I couldn’t care less if F,O or L posted it’s been kinda nice without them
Ngl finding carmie attractive is problematic

• Haha
Reactions: 74

bella99

She's definitely back home, Ive a friend who works for deliveroo and he dropped food to johns student house and Olivia answered the door

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Crying

Went on her sisters tiktok why is she now doing casetify adverts 😭 reckon she’ll become an influencer too? Her sister gives off the bitchiest vibes to me tbh and like she's the typical gap yarrr in Thailand stoner type

Reactions: 69
i still like olivia honestly but you know when someone’s fans are so incredibly annoying and practically insufferable it starts to make you dislike the actual person ? like her fans saying ‘nobody’s perfect babes xx’ ‘this is why bullying is bad :( xx’ is soooo annoying like i wish they’d learn two things can co exist - like calling her out but still liking her.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Joemamammamamama

Not being funny or nothing, but do you all not have anything better to do with your lives, job, homework maybe?? Yes they should take accountability for what has happened in regards to breaking social distancing guidelines and the use of drugs, but for those saying they’re ‘promoting’ the use of drugs, unless they’re actually saying get 10% of a bag of coke I don’t really think they’re promoting it. And I would genuinely believe at least 50% of yous talking shit about these people are breaking guidelines yourselves. It’s actually pathetic how you can all sit here on a daily basis talking shit about young girls and boys, which in my opinion is sheer jealously for not having the money they have or being able to live the lifestyle they can. I agree with the statements they should take responsibility for their actions, but is there a need to write about it for pages and pages slatting them? God forbid they ever harmed themselves through suicide or anything, just like Caroline flack etc did, yous would be the first to say how sad you all were and how you don’t understand why they would do it and share posts about mental health. If you don’t like them, don’t watch them. Easy at that. I genuinely feel sorry for all of you that this is what your daily life is
A few issues with this;
1. I agree- all they need to do is do a proper YouTube apology and take accountability and show that they’ve grown from this -and I think everyone on here agrees. But they haven’t for over two weeks now. That why this is still going on! They’ve had so long.

2. Noones ever said they’re promoting drugs, it’s just something people are using to detract from the actual problems. It’s her fans that are promoting it now, and normalising use of life-ruining drugs simply because they’ve seen she does it. Not her fault though.

3. 50% of people are not breaking lockdown! Hence why cases have gone down! If everyone was doing what Olivia and the others were doing, cases wouldn’t be going down.

4. Online forums are designed for people to go to for some form of entertainment. I find it interesting talking about these people with other people who know what I’m talking about.. if it wasn’t lockdown I doubt I’d ever have found tattle but it’s something to do.

5. As Jackmate worded brilliantly “‘be kind’ should not be used as a get out of jail free card for YouTube scandals’” if they’d have taken responsibility for their actions this would have been over so quickly!

6. They’re hardly young, 21,20,19 .. they know full well they shouldn’t be breaking lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 62

stefmoy

To be fair to her when I just watched it actually seemed like she was mega nervous/upset by the whole thing. It may have been scripted but from what I could gather she seemed really shakey and on edge about it. That may just be cause she's now scared of getting more hate (for something she shouldn't have done) or she is genuinely really freaking out about all this and doesn't wanna make these mistakes again. Idk I don't wanna read too much into it but to me she does seem quite affected by all of this

Reactions: 61

y2kbarbie

Off topic but I took these screenshots from Flossie’s video from around the time Olivia had a ‘’thing’’ with Harvey. She looks so bitchy & unpleasant towards Flossie:
View attachment 426219
View attachment 426221
View attachment 426220
omg yes. that vid was awful i felt so bad for flossie. when he complimented her and she went ‘go fucking shag her then’ like wtf imagine competing with your mates😭 she’s clearly a very insecure, jealous person

W1ck3d1234

I have to say i do feel for her in regards to the coke drama (not the breaking lockdown rules, for that there's no excuse & I'm sick of everyone and their dog flaunting the rules). I just don't think lewis' upload was a mistake. I've only ever watched him in olivia and flossie's videos but that's enough to give me a bad vibe and I wouldn't be suprised if he'd read the rumours about Olivia taking drugs and then posted that picture. It's just too much of a coincidence imo. How often does someone with a following accidentally get pictured with class As? Even if it was a genuine mistake I can't imagine how it must feel knowing your best friend has jeopardised your reputation and probably stopped you ever getting a regular job again. From what olivia has said in her vlogs she takes public opinion to heart and has already admitted she's worried about her future so she must really be going through it now. If it wasn't for Lewis I don't believe she'd have slipped up and the rumours of her doing drugs would have stayed as rumours.

Whenever they finally post I want to see them each apologise for breaking the lockdown rules. For me thats the most important thing they need to address. Then i wanna see a whole ass grovelling apology from lewis to olivia and some attempt to save her reputation. Mistake or not, the way lewis handles this situation will say a lot more about his person than doing drugs says about Olivia.

• Heart