Olivia Neill #4 Class A queen, best start posting or be dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say i do feel for her in regards to the coke drama (not the breaking lockdown rules, for that there's no excuse & I'm sick of everyone and their dog flaunting the rules). I just don't think lewis' upload was a mistake. I've only ever watched him in olivia and flossie's videos but that's enough to give me a bad vibe and I wouldn't be suprised if he'd read the rumours about Olivia taking drugs and then posted that picture. It's just too much of a coincidence imo. How often does someone with a following accidentally get pictured with class As? Even if it was a genuine mistake I can't imagine how it must feel knowing your best friend has jeopardised your reputation and probably stopped you ever getting a regular job again. From what olivia has said in her vlogs she takes public opinion to heart and has already admitted she's worried about her future so she must really be going through it now. If it wasn't for Lewis I don't believe she'd have slipped up and the rumours of her doing drugs would have stayed as rumours.

Whenever they finally post I want to see them each apologise for breaking the lockdown rules. For me thats the most important thing they need to address. Then i wanna see a whole ass grovelling apology from lewis to olivia and some attempt to save her reputation. Mistake or not, the way lewis handles this situation will say a lot more about his person than doing drugs says about Olivia.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
the way we’ve gone through a whole thread in like two weeks😭 also im not surprised she’s cut off all her old friends. good luck to her tho when her career goes down the drain and no influencers want to bother with her
Imagine if she ever has to move back home tho when she’s cut all her old friends off because she thinks she’s too good for them😭 so awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone said at the end of the last thread that her cousin was friends with her back in school but she doesn’t talk to her anymore and is taken off her private story. Makes me sad that she could have potentially dropped her old friends
nbf but people fall out/stop talking, ik you said potentially and im not having a go but theres a million reasons they couldve stopped talking 🤣

Reactions: 5
I hope this doesn’t sound mean towards their fans as I’m sure they’re not all crap people. I just have never seen a fan base like it? They’re calling Caroline flack because a girl mimicked Olivia’s voice? People do that with the x factor all the time but as soon as it’s Olivia talking (although talking controversially) it’s bullying?

I just think if I was Olivia id be somewhat humiliated that people that act this way are my fan base. I’d much rather have a fan base that holds me accountable because it at least shows they’re good people and responsible. Of course any fan base is better than none, but surely it must say something small about Olivia if she’s attracting so many people like this?

Reactions: 34
I hope this doesn’t sound mean towards their fans as I’m sure they’re not all crap people. I just have never seen a fan base like it? They’re calling Caroline flack because a girl mimicked Olivia’s voice? People do that with the x factor all the time but as soon as it’s Olivia talking (although talking controversially) it’s bullying?

I just think if I was Olivia id be somewhat humiliated that people that act this way are my fan base. I’d much rather have a fan base that holds me accountable because it at least shows they’re good people and responsible. Of course any fan base is better than none, but surely it must say something small about Olivia if she’s attracting so many people like this?
Completely agree I’d be embarrassed if I had that type of people as my fans

Such a slap in face to the people who’ve had to work through this pandemic and everyone who’s lost family members and friends. She’s wearing the same jumper that Olivia wore in a video as well, just say you’re obsessed with her and go

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Olivia and Flossie are mean girls, so it’s not surprising in the slightest that that’s the kind of people they attract

Reactions: 41
It's getting embarrassing at this stage. Everyone can see she's been active on social media and just avoiding the whole situation which is making her look 100000% worse. I think she thought the whole drug thing would blow over like any scandal surrounding her has in the past. Gleam are shite management that manage shite people basically.

Reactions: 28
Random but I wonder if the fungal infection she gets on her chest is from her function of beauty products because I saw a girls tiktok saying she kept getting a rash on her chest and after ruling some things out her doctor asked if she had changed shampoo and she said she’d recently bought function of beauty after seeing so many people talking about it and loads of people in the comments were saying they’d had similar reactions lol

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Whys everyone saying Olivias a cokehead and implying its been obvious all along what else has she done?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i saw a tiktok basically saying they miss her, and the comments are all saying they’re worried about her etc. and i just feel like it’s sooo wrong on her part to not speak up? like she’s on tiktok and she’s possibly seen her fans worrying about her and forget the apology, but not even giving a nod that she’s fine she’s just letting them worry? like i said she doesn’t give a tit about the people who got her to were she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i saw a tiktok basically saying they miss her, and the comments are all saying they’re worried about her etc. and i just feel like it’s sooo wrong on her part to not speak up? like she’s on tiktok and she’s possibly seen her fans worrying about her and forget the apology, but not even giving a nod that she’s fine she’s just letting them worry? like i said she doesn’t give a tit about the people who got her to were she is.
i literally just seen that one! theyre like ‘seriously has anyone checked up on her’ & ‘she’s probably so overwhelmed her parents have just found out she does drugs’ like ok... if she truly cared about any of her fans she would’ve made a statement a long time ago so them crying and saying they’re worried is actually hilarious because olivia is liking tiktoks and just waiting for everything to blow over

Reactions: 20
Shes lowkey guilting and punishing her audience like people are really worried about her and why do her audience deserve to get a silent treatment? Like if she truly cared about the relationship she had with her audience she wouldnt almost borderline punish them with radio silence and would just be open and honest about the mistake she made??

Whys everyone saying Olivias a cokehead and implying its been obvious all along what else has she done?
read the last thread its a known thing in belfast she has a reputation

Reactions: 25
idk if this is even comparable but when emmuhlu was cancelled, a lot of people were worried that she had attempted to harm or kill herself and she shut down the rumors straight away because she didn’t want people to worry about her, surely olivia knows that if she goes on a hiatus people are going to worry about her mental health so it wouldn’t hurt if she grows some balls, releases a statement and tells us she wants to take a break. she’s just a selfish witch who wants people to feel sorry for her it’s actually just sad

Reactions: 21
idk if this is even comparable but when emmuhlu was cancelled, a lot of people were worried that she had attempted to harm or kill herself and she shut down the rumors straight away because she didn’t want people to worry about her, surely olivia knows that if she goes on a hiatus people are going to worry about her mental health so it wouldn’t hurt if she grows some balls, releases a statement and tells us she wants to take a break. she’s just a selfish witch who wants people to feel sorry for her it’s actually just sad
Yeah i agree with this and the fact she had the audacity to dm that girl who criticised her but not make a statement shows her true colours. Like she doesn't care what her fans are saying online as long as its not calling her out on the lockdown breaking because she knows influencers are in the tit for that atm with mainstream media. Shes a lot more manipulating and tactical than we give her credit for.

Reactions: 26
Off topic but I took these screenshots from Flossie’s video from around the time Olivia had a ‘’thing’’ with Harvey. She looks so bitchy & unpleasant towards Flossie:
2911E9FE-773D-42A4-814A-741C23AA15A0.jpeg

78174384-29E1-4956-82C2-D7413D9C7C0A.jpeg

10CC0B20-5E3E-4BA3-905F-4015E0724348.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think from roughly after her thing with hrvy is when she changed - tbh I thought he seemed like a decent boy (someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

Off topic but I took these screenshots from Flossie’s video from around the time Olivia had a ‘’thing’’ with Harvey. She looks so bitchy & unpleasant towards Flossie:
View attachment 426219
View attachment 426221
View attachment 426220
and Olivia was so rude in this vid too, esp when she was pretty much hanging off of him when flossie was trying to seriously answer questions!

Reactions: 38
View attachment 426219
View attachment 426221
View attachment 426220
omg yes. that vid was awful i felt so bad for flossie. when he complimented her and she went ‘go bleeping shag her then’ like wtf imagine competing with your mates😭 she’s clearly a very insecure, jealous person

Reactions: 61
Olivia gives the same vibes as a girl who would embarrass you in front of a group of boys to impress them lol. Very pick me lol all the shart jokes and tit screams im not like other girls!!

Reactions: 92
Olivia gives the same vibes as a girl who would embarrass you in front of a group of boys to impress them lol. Very pick me lol all the shart jokes and tit screams im not like other girls!!
Was literally going to comment this when I saw that video being mentioned. Deffo shits on her mates to get one up on them in front of a boy

Reactions: 28
can imagine belfast olivia saying ‘i dont really wear makeup lol’ to impress boys

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.