Olivia Neill #4 Class A queen, best start posting or be dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what kind of management is gleamšŸ˜­ do they realize if you want to make it a bit more realistic and sincere, you don't give each of them the same script to read off of?šŸ˜­ they're all so embarrassing and stupid, including gleam, that all it does is make me laugh at this point. ill give lewys this one- at least he didn't pretend to be so heartbroken about the whole thing in his video like olivia did. he showed his awful and careless self a second after his 'apology'. kudos to the little brat for not putting up an act i guess:sleep:

Reactions: 17
I actually preferred Lewys' apology to Olivia's. It was still pretty tit and there was about 10 jump cuts, but it sounded less scripted and he wasn't putting on an act the way Olivia was.
thought the same lol yeah it was bad but felt more genuine than olivias gleam written one

Reactions: 6
It may have been insincere but it was more his personality! Olivia was clearly reading a script and was trying so hard to be apologetic and it just so wasnā€™t her personality

heā€™s so unhealthily skinnyšŸ„ŗ
He was skin and bones in that running outfit! Scary

Reactions: 5
i think i have more muscle on my legs that lewys lmao, boy needs to get off the sniff and get on the food

Reactions: 12
Cba, her fake apology means nothing. I can fully imagine her thought process behind the title too "ooh if I just make it seem like a new video not addressing anything it's gonna get more views" (as in,
not making the title 'im sorry guys...)' or some other shite. She's a joke, I'm so ragin that everything is just going to go back to normal and as if this didn't happen at all

Reactions: 6

Lewys apology seems like he wanted to burst out laughing he kept fixing his hair like it ainā€™t the time. He just stared at himself the whole time n the way he phrased it makes me think are they still friends

Reactions: 9

Lewys apology seems like he wanted to burst out laughing he kept fixing his hair like it ainā€™t the time. He just stared at himself the whole time n the way he phrased it makes me think are they still friends
I could talk about his hair for hours, the way he fixes it every 2 seconds I could not stand just watching that as itā€™s just all dead and really doesnā€™t look good

both of their apologies was the definition of ā€œcan i copy your homework?ā€, ā€œYea, just change it up a bit.ā€ Sooooo scripted and ungenuine.

Reactions: 20
Just watched carmies video and it seems like spencer is really embarrassed that he ever got involved with Olivia

I think it was a thing where he obviously found her fit but they hadnā€™t met yet. But when he got to know her he just wasnā€™t feeling her personality/the way she deals with tit I.e. immature

He always pulls faces when sheā€™s brought up and heā€™s always quite private about his dating life and probably didnā€™t rate her constantly banging on about it low-key and commenting stupid stuff under fan videos

Reactions: 16
Just watched carmies video and it seems like spencer is really embarrassed that he ever got involved with Olivia

I think it was a thing where he obviously found her fit but they hadnā€™t met yet. But when he got to know her he just wasnā€™t feeling her personality/the way she deals with tit I.e. immature

He always pulls faces when sheā€™s brought up and heā€™s always quite private about his dating life and probably didnā€™t rate her constantly banging on about it low-key and commenting stupid stuff under fan videos
What actually happened with them?

Yeah I feel like she probably did post that video with Spencer on purpose in the same way she said she pressured John into asking her to be his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.