Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completley agree! they should face consequences for constantly breaking lockdown, I think it’s disgusting that they get no backlash for it (or they probably delete comments). Tbf there was a period in summer where there was lockdown so I don’t get why you’ve been sat in for 12 months
Bc people have family members who live with them that are vulnerable maybe and they can’t afford the risk of going out ??? Honestly you’re doing yourself no favours

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What do we think the gang is doing now? I feel like theyre putting paper plates in trash bags and its dead silent. Lewys has called for an uber

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What do we think the gang is doing now? I feel like theyre putting paper plates in trash bags and its dead silent
Olivia is probably in a huff, Lewys has probably left whilst Flossie is wrapped up in a blanket and crying in the corner whilst Ben (?) tries to calm her down.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can I just make it very clear that I not once defended them for breaking lockdown rules, I really don’t agree with that and I definitly think they should receive a lot more backlash for how they have been with the lockdown. It really wasn’t my intention to make it seem like I was brushing off the fact they can’t seem to stop hanging out with their mates when the UKs currently at its lowest point with the pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i wanna defend misty because people are totally dogpiling her but i don’t want to get another warning for mini modding 🥺🥺🥺
Thank you but it’s okay! I didn’t realise everybody would have such an adverse reaction to my post, I should have probably thought before I posted and just went along with the jokes or not said anything at all haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sure we can all agree they’re annoying as duck and I hope they’re all panicking right now lol, positive vibes only guys xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure we can all agree they’re annoying as duck and I hope they’re all panicking right now lol, positive vibes only guys xxx
they’re definitely panicking, how else are they getting everything taken down so quickly on insta and tiktok? very sus, maybe their management is doing damage control for them?

Reactions: 9
They're going to do a say it or shot it and one of the q's will be 'you guys have done drugs' and it'll be a 1 minute beep, olivia will put her hand over her mouth and laugh and that will be the end of it <3 sage green pilot girly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
They're going to do a say it or shot it and one of the q's will be 'you guys have done drugs' and it'll be a 1 minute beep, olivia will put her hand over her mouth and laugh and that will be the end of it <3 sage green pilot girly
annoys me so much when they get a notification while filming and react to it but don’t say what it was, just cut it out of the video 😂

Reactions: 11
Do you think they’re mad at Lewys for bleeping up or just gonna be laughing it off ? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.