Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loooool she’s filtered comments to stop certain words being commented on at least her last three videos, explains why there are literally 0 negative comments hahahaha 🤡🤡🤡

I actually just love that they’re stressing rn it’s so funny hahahahaha

AD239D70-E8D5-441A-A55B-B2AAE718DBA9.png

Reactions: 19
loooool she’s filtered comments to stop certain words being commented on at least her last three videos, explains why there are literally 0 negative comments hahahaha 🤡🤡🤡

I actually just love that they’re stressing rn it’s so funny hahahahaha

View attachment 399527
she might have but I'm pretty sure all tiktoks say that about "limited comments" (if I'm not mistaken)

Reactions: 2
Olivia is managed by Gleam, who are on it when it comes to hiding controversy. When people posted those videos of Grace Beverley partying in Dubai during lockdown on Dailymotion and ?Vimeo, they got taken down within hours of them being posted on her thread, so Gleam defo keep tabs on Tattle. IG accounts dedicating to exposing Grace get taken down too - that’s why they’re private. Gleam influencers’ IG comments are filtered, so words involving controversy don’t show up (for Grace it was “Dubai” and “lockdown”, so for Olivia it will now probably be “coke” “drugs” and “lockdown”). Twitter doesn’t seem as under Gleam’s influence, but it’s still a bit mad that Gleam can throw their weight around so effectively

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gleam had threatened that UKTikTok IG. esp. if that pic of the board game/coke/lockdown violation was really taken tonight, it would be crazy and stupid if Olivia tried to resolve it herself now anyway

It must be so bad for her mental development to have a management company that tries to suffocate all evidence of her duck ups, like to some extent you need to take ownership of your behaviour in order to grow and/or stop hurting others, not just pretend it never happened. I’m not saying that Olivia is desperate to be frank about it and air out all/some of her dirty laundry, but even if she was, Gleam would discourage her if they thought it would bring more attention to the controversy. They view her as an asset and preserving that > her mental development/any notion of the right thing to do. she’s probably valuing the fun of the lifestyle more than her own well-being. but where is the pastoral care in Gleam for their (young!) influencers’ well-being? All that matters to them is money

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Honestly all of this would be kinda chill if Olivia hadn't made youtube her full-time job. If Olivia was posting for fun and had other things going on for her irl like she did in the past and i saw her doing coke with her friends (with no pandemic going on) I don't think itd be as icky. Seeing her now make bank off of some low effort videos sitting around breaking lockdown rules and doing blow is defs more frustrating cause theres no reason for any of those things to be happening.

Reactions: 40
Honestly all of this would be kinda chill if Olivia hadn't made youtube her full-time job. If Olivia was posting for fun and had other things going on for her irl like she did in the past and i saw her doing coke with her friends (with no pandemic going on) I don't think itd be as icky. Seeing her now make bank off of some low effort videos sitting around breaking lockdown rules and doing blow is defs more frustrating cause theres no reason for any of those things to be happening.
I think thats why its so difficult defending her as well. If she had a job/studying towards something I'd be like whatever. Shes privileged, rich, puts the bare minimum effort into her work and uses her platform poorly. She barely speaks out about anything going on in the world, which fair enough not a lot of influencers do anyway (don't agree with it). But I feel like besides being pretty and yelling, no one knows anything else about her. Shes never vulnerable/personal so its just like, besides being pretty and obnoxious... what else? Unfortunately, similar to Tana, she has a lot of influence and does absolutely nothing with it

Reactions: 28
Okay can we have some actual gossip rather than “she looks good in this”. Like yes she’s pretty af obviously she’s going to look good most of the time...
Right I know I asked for more drama but I wasn’t expecting this.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i also think this just shows that there's clearly an addiction problem underneath it all ? i don't agree with drugs besides weed, but that's my own thoughts - however it's as if some of you have forgotten the opioid crisis and war on drugs? drugs taken recreationally i'm sure are fine, won't much muck up your life. HOWEVER if they're sat at home doing them regularly as we've seen them doing!!!, that is a serious problem. and we're allowed to be worried about their wellbeing . i'm the same age as olivia and it's jarring. their brains haven't even fully developed yet. it's scary. if they wanna do c*ke a few times a month at a party, whatever. but every other day just sitting around? not okay.

Reactions: 23
I’m going to make a Twitter account and post all of the photos/videos of them breaking lockdown rules and erm the law lol and tag their management, all their sponsors, and the police 🙃🙃🙃 I am sick to death of influencers. Will let you all know when I’ve done it x x x

Edit: might be extra petty and tag The Sun and The Daily Mail hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m going to make a Twitter account and post all of the photos/videos of them breaking lockdown rules and erm the law lol and tag their management, all their sponsors, and the police 🙃🙃🙃 I am sick to death of influencers. Will let you all know when I’ve done it x x x

Edit: might be extra petty and tag The Sun and The Daily Mail hahah
Make a tik tok as well! It’s the best place for it to gain traction like what happened with Madison Sarah and Rach Leary if you saw that. I know someone else tried to make one and it got taken down, but I think it’s worth another try!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.