Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

royray

Why are people complaining about her (completley called for) reaction to getting cat called when she’s sitting in her own car, minding her business trying to eat? it’s so weird and gives me massive ‘pick me’ energy.
Yeah, her reaction was totally normal, absolutely unacceptable from that guy, what an utter disgusting creep. Olivia should not have to modulate how she responds to that! Women alway are pressured to respond nicely to disgusting men in case we hurt their feelings. Fuck that creeps feelings, cat calling is 100% unacceptable behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

misty-y2k

Why are people complaining about her (completley called for) reaction to getting cat called when she’s sitting in her own car, minding her business trying to eat? it’s so weird and gives me massive ‘pick me’ energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

dramallama92

Sorry but why’s everybody acting like y9s about them doing a bit of coke lmao, going as far as messaging her sister is a bit bizarre considering she probably has a couple lines after a couple of drinks. Like yeah it’s quite embarrassing that they’re sitting around playing board games coked up but after a few drinks sometimes it’s a given to get a bag. I really don’t think it’s that deep. Her fans seem to be 15+ and the majority of people I know start experimenting at 14/15. The picture was probably posted by accident as I don’t really see them doing it for attention considering they could lose brand deals and shit. Also, I’m not sure why everybody thinks flossie is new to drugs, when she first came on YT she used to be called pepperoniplayboy on insta and posted loads of typical rave pics (her ex screams rave kid) I have a hard time believeing she’s not experimented before.
it's also a pandemic you absoloute bootlicker weirdo ??

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She’s just posted a preview of her yt video which is up at four. Saying “ew ew ew” at the white van men beeping their horn / catcalling at her ... Like she’s the only one it happens to!View attachment 393326
I’d say that’s a pretty natural reaction to being catcalled 😅 I don’t think she’s implying she’s the only one it happens to it’s just her happening to catch it on film and just said her reaction out loud, whenever it’s happened to me I have the exact same reaction but just say it in my head unless I’m with someone

Reactions: 62

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Aw he was sweet! 8 - ) And this video is from only one year ago & Olivia has already changed so much
I love binge watching her old videos every couple of months and I do look forward to her uploads so it annoys me when I've waited a week or longer for it to be a video with f&l which I physically can't sit through 😂 I'm not a huge fan of tory kate either but she's certainly more bareable when shes far away from her awful awful boyfriend who I still think is one of the worst people on youtube. He makes lewys seem funny and bareable.

Yeah I don’t think her saying ‘kill all men’ was good on her part though. A few guys beeping a horn and looking is a bit different to Olivia saying to her half a million subs kill all men😮 the men could’ve thought she was famous as she was filming herself and in a nice car. They still shouldn’t have done it though out of respect. But Olivia then decided to make it ten times worse by actually talking about killing men 🤭
I don't think its that deep tbh. 'Kill all men' doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things when women in society hold little power over men and of course she doesn't want to kill all men anyway. Her audience aren't exactly gonna murder anyone because she's said that. It's more of a hyperbolic reaction to cope with her just being perved on😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 60

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Sorry but why’s everybody acting like y9s about them doing a bit of coke lmao, going as far as messaging her sister is a bit bizarre considering she probably has a couple lines after a couple of drinks. Like yeah it’s quite embarrassing that they’re sitting around playing board games coked up but after a few drinks sometimes it’s a given to get a bag. I really don’t think it’s that deep. Her fans seem to be 15+ and the majority of people I know start experimenting at 14/15. The picture was probably posted by accident as I don’t really see them doing it for attention considering they could lose brand deals and shit. Also, I’m not sure why everybody thinks flossie is new to drugs, when she first came on YT she used to be called pepperoniplayboy on insta and posted loads of typical rave pics (her ex screams rave kid) I have a hard time believeing she’s not experimented before.
That would be fine and dandy if they weren’t breaking lockdown rules while they’re at it. I don’t think taking drugs with your mates is considered as essential.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

fwooper

VIP Member
guys im not trying to defend her but im not really sure she does coke :/ only bc im on the same birth control as her (cerazette) and it does not work at all if u take any drugs even smoking weed will make it ineffective
The coke is literally on the table next to her... how much proof do you guys need? A video of her snorting the stuff?

Also, source? 99% sure that isn’t true at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

whatstheteab

VIP Member
guys im not trying to defend her but im not really sure she does coke :/ only bc im on the same birth control as her (cerazette) and it does not work at all if u take any drugs even smoking weed will make it ineffective
Jesus I’ve heard it all now. I know girls who take cerazette and still do drugs and have had no issues with effectiveness. It’s the same as antidepressants, they recommend that you don’t drink whilst taking them yet people still do it anyway. Olivia can’t even follow guidelines set out by the government during a health crisis so I highly doubt she’s not going to take drugs whilst on the pill all because a leaflet told her not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
All these comments are so nasty, if god forbid olivia or flossie ended up really depressed this could literally throw them over the edge. Does it make people feel better about themselves saying this sort of stuff? Cos i bet the same people that are saying these nasty things are preaching about mental health, especially when someone kills themsleves from hate comments. Just imagine if it was the other way around and people were saying this about you, I think spreading hate like this is completely unnecessary and obviously shows people have nothing better to do. I thought this thread would just be sharing enjoyment but it’s cruel. If you’re saying horrible stuff it shows a lot more about your personality than Olivia’s
Preach. I’m all for a bit of harmless gossip, that’s why I read this thread because I’m just a nosy person. But bringing how someone looks into it whether it’s their makeup style or not, is just nasty. On flossies thread someone was saying how she looks like a 40yr old women in a recent post, to which I said let’s not comment on a girls appearance and got backlash and the girl actually tried to defend herself by saying she’s entitled to an opinion about not liking her makeup? The irony of it too, saying they think Flossie and Olivia have an eating disorder but then commenting on how they look???? I’ve said this before, on Madison Sarah’s thread when her looks were being brought into it that it’s just god awful to comment on how someone looks no matter how shitty their actions may be, and I ended up getting banned for starting confrontation? I’ve given up at this stage. I just hope people can start to understand having an opinion on someone’s outfit or makeup is FINE, but airing it publicly to the point you’re calling them smelly or that they look like this and that, is just horrible?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

lily104

They're going to do a say it or shot it and one of the q's will be 'you guys have done drugs' and it'll be a 1 minute beep, olivia will put her hand over her mouth and laugh and that will be the end of it <3 sage green pilot girly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
It’s not okay to literally go on live intoxicated with drugs. Let’s not normalise that pls. I’ve never seen youtubers do anything like that ever. Closest I’ve seen is Americans/Canadians doing videos high on marijuana. Most of the people religiously on these tiktok lives are extremely young, if you do drugs fair enough but don’t pretend it’s okay for every single child/teen to eventually get into that. Prevention is better than cure

daisy2809

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been said, it’s my first time posting in this thread

is anyone else with an ED history just sick of Olivia? She stated in a video not long ago that she has in fact had a problem with eating after denying it for ages, so why tf as someone with such a massive following does she continue to post body checks, talk about being fat etc?? OBVIOUSLY I know what it’s like, but she’s got hundreds of thousands of followers - surely she knows she should be a bit more responsible than spouting all the stuff about her weight to all those people, a lot of them being impressionable young girls? Especially also when she lives with flossie who spoke of her own ED experiences.

Sorry if this sounds harsh or insensitive - it is worrying, and I really hope she will one day get the help she needs as she is so beautiful and I wish she could see it, but I’m just fed up of it.

Hungrygorse

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Its the hair i think, it looks greasy asf and her roots make it look worse. And she just looks smelly idk why😭 its weird bc she used to be one those people that always look clean even if they havent showered, like i remember in her old vids she would be like ‘i havent showered in 2 days’ but she would look perfect, now when she’s at her ‘best’ she looks musty
All these comments are so nasty, if god forbid olivia or flossie ended up really depressed this could literally throw them over the edge. Does it make people feel better about themselves saying this sort of stuff? Cos i bet the same people that are saying these nasty things are preaching about mental health, especially when someone kills themsleves from hate comments. Just imagine if it was the other way around and people were saying this about you, I think spreading hate like this is completely unnecessary and obviously shows people have nothing better to do. I thought this thread would just be sharing enjoyment but it’s cruel. If you’re saying horrible stuff it shows a lot more about your personality than Olivia’s

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I don’t care about the drugs, they can fuck up their own health and mental well-being if that’s what they choose. But I do care about how shitty influencers like them who are overpaid for bang average content break the rules. Anyone that’s defending them..why? You’re probably sat at home furloughed, struggling along with myself and the rest of the population, why should we let some middle class obnoxious influencers who haven’t been affected at all during lockdown in comparison, have the free card just because they’re young??

• Heart
Reactions: 48