Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only asked, why you getting agitated😂😂😂 go to bed olivia babe the coke is getting to you x
No.. I made a post because everybodies acting like they’ve never seen anybody do drugs before. I don’t really think i’m trying to be edgy or anything lol
there is a difference between teenagers experimenting with drugs and influencers with a huge platform doing drugs plus not following covid guidelines. anyone in the public eye doing drugs will spark controversy. it is their job to maintain their image

Reactions: 31
100% agree them flouting lockdown rules and avoiding quarantines etc is not on but really why are people getting so hyper about an accidental story post of a baggie 😭 it wasn’t even as if it was Olivia herself, it was Lewys
Because we’re in a lockdown hun, she’s in the photo, and clearly breaking the rules ??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Im not even anti drug use on a personal level but It's embarrazzin to defend them posting their drugs when they literally have such a young impressionable following. Hopefully their young followers aren't the young people you know or they'll be out spending their bags of cash on coke !!
when they're accustomed to the friendship type of interaction alongside 'here's 20% off function of beauty xx' the line gets blurred *and* they're seen as aspirational, so it's a lifestyle factor people will want to copy. it's known coke supresses your appetite, so people will see olivia's figure and assume it plays a part in achieving it (which it most likely does)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100% agree them flouting lockdown rules and avoiding quarantines etc is not on but really why are people getting so hyper about an accidental story post of a baggie 😭 it wasn’t even as if it was Olivia herself, it was Lewys
bc the fact they're flouting lockdown rules just to shove a couple lines up their nose is absoloutely abysmal especially when they're in london which is a massive hotspot? shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So nobody can make a comment if it doesn’t align with what you’re trying to say? like I’m very confused as to what your problem is luv <3
I have been in the house for the past 12 months because there is a pandemic going on. I don’t care about drugs I’ve seen people do it etc. It’s the fact the think they’re so privileged that they can sit among people who they shouldn’t even be with and sniff coke like wasters. Kt Franklin got called out for going to Dubai so why shouldn’t they for partying with people during a pandemic all for the sake of a few lines of coke? It’s pathetic and embarrassing

Reactions: 33
No.. I made a post because everybodies acting like they’ve never seen anybody do drugs before. I don’t really think i’m trying to be edgy or anything lol
Nah you fully come on here trying to trivialise drug use. Yeah people do it, and I've experimented too but regular drug use especially stuff like cocaine does not do you any favours. And I remember you dismissing someone's concerns about unethical drug trade. V classy, girlypop x

Reactions: 38
Does it really matter who posted it? She was still present.

Reactions: 14
People who struggle with mental health/ living in toxic environments also manage to stay home/follow rules. These losers have broken them multiple times to get drunk/high and embarrass themselves on lives. If you think we're uptight hags, you're entitled to your wrong opinion

Reactions: 29
I don’t care about the drugs, they can duck up their own health and mental well-being if that’s what they choose. But I do care about how crappy influencers like them who are overpaid for bang average content break the rules. Anyone that’s defending them..why? You’re probably sat at home furloughed, struggling along with myself and the rest of the population, why should we let some middle class obnoxious influencers who haven’t been affected at all during lockdown in comparison, have the free card just because they’re young??

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I mentioned them flouting lockdown rules in another post, I completely don’t agree with that. No need to throw personal insults about lmao
the main thing we are complaining about if you'll get your head out of olivia's bumhole for one sec is that she's blatantly having a 'game night' where they've invited people around for the sake of doing drugs really during a pandemic.

btw drugs aren't something to defend it's so odd you're crying on here about OmG people shouldn't be shocked at drugs. you saying 'its just a bit of coke' is funny

Reactions: 31
i wanna defend misty because people are totally dogpiling her but i don’t want to get another warning for mini modding đŸ„șđŸ„șđŸ„ș

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the main thing we are complaining about if you'll get your head out of olivia's bumhole for one sec is that she's blatantly having a 'game night' where they've invited people around for the sake of doing drugs really during a pandemic.

btw drugs aren't something to defend it's so odd you're crying on here about OmG people shouldn't be shocked at drugs
Reminds me of myself when i was like 13 defending Effy Stonem when I had never done any drugs in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have been in the house for the past 12 months because there is a pandemic going on. I don’t care about drugs I’ve seen people do it etc. It’s the fact the think they’re so privileged that they can sit among people who they shouldn’t even be with and sniff coke like wasters. Kt Franklin got called out for going to Dubai so why shouldn’t they for partying with people during a pandemic all for the sake of a few lines of coke? It’s pathetic and embarrassing
I completley agree! they should face consequences for constantly breaking lockdown, I think it’s disgusting that they get no backlash for it (or they probably delete comments). Tbf there was a period in summer where there was lockdown so I don’t get why you’ve been sat in for 12 months

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.