Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they’re mad at Lewys for bleeping up or just gonna be laughing it off ? 🤔
I think they will be mad because their friendship isn’t that deep and when he posted that it could have ruined their careers ,I think we won’t see the three of them in videos for a while

Reactions: 7
Do you think they’re mad at Lewys for bleeping up or just gonna be laughing it off ? 🤔
on one hand I think they know/expect they’ll get away with it, on the other hand we’ve seen them have fights before when drunk plus they seem to be getting all the evidence taken down instantly so who knows 🤷‍♀️ but if they were that afraid i don’t understand why lewys would then post a vid with Olivia in the background with her eyes bulging out of her head !!

Reactions: 8
If it becomes a big thing I think olivia will go mad and call him a ‘bleeping idiot’ or something, i can just imagine her having a fit

Reactions: 13
as soon as lewys stops being in their tik toks and vids we’ll know 😂
I honestly think they’ll just laugh it off unless they start to lose brand deals but then again some brands either won’t care or they won’t even hear about it

Reactions: 7
That random guy blowing the balloon in the pic is annoyed and asking everyone if they can continue playing the board game because he was having fun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I was them I'd have a quick video up where there's a dare saying "photoshop two bags of coke into a picture and post it for five minutes" and show a version with the baggies photoshopped out

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If I was them I'd have a quick video up where there's a dare saying "photoshop two bags of coke into a picture and post it for five minutes" and show a version with the baggies photoshopped out
This is so funny but so doable, I hope you plan on being a publicist

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They fact that they’ve all went radio silent on insta is hilarious
I swear they’re deleting comments on socials bc surely somebody would have said something by now or maybe they’ve just blocked the words coke and baggie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it’s the fact lewys meant for that story to be on one of his privates for me😭😭 can just imagine him scrambling to delete it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like they're either dead silent or going to be extremely smug. No in-between

it’s the fact lewys meant for that story to be on one of his privates for me😭😭 can just imagine him scrambling to delete it
Photography wise its a tit photo, even for private, do better Louis

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe this thread went from discussing Olivia’s hair being greasy earlier to this hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.