Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5949FC0E-6B8D-4923-A4BD-C322E7E1BCED.jpeg
Title credits: @starplay

Summary of the previous thread:
• Broke up with John and moved to London with Flossie in August
• Had a rebound with Harvey. Unclear whether they were just talking or actually dating. Ended around the time he went to do Strictly and haven’t interacted since.
• Rumoured to be a heavy cocaine user and allegedly took some during a livestream.
• Footage recently leaked of her and Spencer (ElmoFilms) in bed together and kissing. The footage was deleted shortly after and Olivia unfollowed him from Instagram.
• Someone asked how Olivia was on one of Spencer’s tik toks. He replied with “caption” (the caption was “these hoes ain’t loyal”).
• Worth noting that Spencer has also hooked up with Haz, Millie and even Flossie from her circle.
• Posted a video of her crying on her spam after the drama happened but deleted it shortly after.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New to the thread, but what evidence do you have that she used cocaine? Also has someone reposted the video of her and Spencer that she deleted?

Reactions: 3
New to the thread, but what evidence do you have that she used cocaine? Also has someone reposted the video of her and Spencer that she deleted?
It was more so speculation about the cocaine and people seeing her on nights out etc, it's all on the old thread if you want to read. The proof of Spencer is on the last few pages as myself and some other members screen recorded it

Reactions: 1
im not really a fan of how olivia has been more secretive lately about boys and stuff. I mean... i understand why she is more now than ever but that was really one thing that set her apart from a lot of other youtubers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im not really a fan of how olivia has been more secretive lately about boys and stuff. I mean... i understand why she is more now than ever but that was really one thing that set her apart from a lot of other youtubers
I just wish she would let herself be single and have fun on her own for once. It’s evident that she needs to learn to love herself before she gets herself into a serious relationship again. John, Harvey and now Spencer have all ended in disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just wish she would let herself be single and have fun on her own for once. It’s evident that she needs to learn to love herself before she gets herself into a serious relationship again. John, Harvey and now Spencer have all ended in disaster.
shes a 19 y/o girl getting with guys.. aint that part of enjoying being single lol? thats my opinion though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
shes a 19 y/o girl getting with guys.. aint that part of enjoying being single lol? thats my opinion though :)
The difference is that she keeps tying herself down to these guys though. That goes against the principle of being single.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have the other video of Olivia and Spencer? not the one doing the TikTok song. There’s a second one but it won’t work for me on the last thread it was posted on

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have the other video of Olivia and Spencer? not the one doing the TikTok song. There’s a second one but it won’t work for me on the last thread it was posted on
I always have to download the attachment and view in my safari downloads, idk if that helps x

Reactions: 2
Apparently the video is not working for multiple people and the Instagram account where i found it deleted it. So I uploaded it as an unlisted video to YouTube. Here's the link:

Reactions: 8
I think Olivia has great potential but I don't think she does herself any favours and has definitely got sucked into an obnoxious London youtube world... it's clear to see everyone preferred her before London and you can see that by how everyone prefers her videos when she goes back home, there's less negative comments about her when she is.
I think she should focus on herself without getting tied down to all these boys with bad reputations lol. I hope she does well for herself but at the minute she kind of bothers me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it’s hilarious she made a whole song and dance about being at the hotel herself when we now know that’s not the case🤣🤣

Reactions: 36
I think it’s hilarious she made a whole song and dance about being at the hotel herself when we now know that’s not the case🤣🤣
im just confused how she went out for dinner with flossie and lewys and they posted videos of them together late at night like when it was possible for him to go, he cant have been there long before they slept

Reactions: 12
im just confused how she went out for dinner with flossie and lewys and they posted videos of them together late at night like when it was possible for him to go, he cant have been there long before they slept
This is what I was thinking because she seemed like she was alone in the morning as well, unless he was in the bathroom while she was filming hahah

Reactions: 5
maybe he just arrived later in the day? she probably got there a few hours early to do most of her filming?

They probably went to the hotel for a shag. It’s what most couples in their late teens/early 20s do these days.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.