Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Olivia literally said she's talented and probably a nice person, just not really her taste lol. Loads of people don't understand why Taylor Swift is so famous, I don't think she was insulting her
Holy brother of Christ, why do people always feel the need to jump in and defend this pathetic excuse of a human being? Does she pay you for bending over backwards to kiss her arse? Genuine question

• Heart
Reactions: 12

acelover

She admits this herself. Even the person prescribing them said she didn’t really need them. Olivia just wanted to dabble for a week or so to see how she feels. It seems to have really helped though?
idk i feel like the fact she's starving herself, doesn't anything of substance and surrounded by superficial social climbers probably has more to do with her depression
ngl i think the thing she'll like most is supressed appetite
meds don't really work like that tho, you're supposed to titrate for a week and try different dosages until you the find the right one for you.
i really doubt it would start working this quickly for her
---
because adhd isn’t just challenges with concentration, it can affect everything - executive function, impulsiveness, risk taking, relationships with others, mental health etc etc etc, people who take adhd medication do it to improve their quality of life and yes that can include concentrating better at work but that’s not the sole defining reason
girl don't teach me about adhd - i literally have it and i'm taking meds for it.
it just pisses me off that there's literally a shortage in the UK, but people like olivia are taking meds when they literally don't need it
medication doesn't fix all the problems related to adhd, you need to work on those skills in therapy, but it does help you concentrate and get on with your work. Like what does olivia do besides getting piss drunk, and posting the odd tiktok? and why you do need meds for that?
My doctor literally said i don't have to take my meds on the days i'm not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

acelover

I mean the only time I believe i’ve said something that can be perceived as defending her was during the (hate to bring it up again, sorry people) ADHD debate, and in that I wasn’t even aiming the discussion towards her, it was my general views on the topic. I’m sorry if you read it that way.

I have a lot my own grievances towards Olivia (eg., relating to her body dysmorphic/ED tendencies/her sharing of this online, her blissful ignorance of real world issues and goings-on, her skin cancer journey; to shorten it down most of the topics that are discussed on here), BUT I don’t completely hate everything about her as a person, and there are some things I can admire (for lack of a better word, definitely stronger than I mean), for example her pilot training, which I believe I commented a few pages back when she posted the vlog it was refreshing to see her do something actually meaningful with her life as opposed to what she and other influencers usually do, which seems like being paid to do a large load of nothing.

Nevertheless, the things I don’t like about her definitely outweigh the few things I do. There are some people on here (and other threads, i’m more making a general comment), that as soon as they see a sniff of positivity towards an influencer call you an arselicker, or jump on you, or assume you’re on her ‘payroll’ like you’ve just commented. Like no, you’ve just said something I don’t fully agree with, or maybe she’s done one thing I like or have the capacity to appreciate alongside the 100 things I don’t. Doesn’t mean I want to shag her or be her best mate.
Can you just leave this thread? People like you literally make it so boring. Like why come on here if you just want to argue with the other posters? Go on Olivia’s socials and compliment her there. Your white knighting is not wanted here.
---
I mean the only time I believe i’ve said something that can be perceived as defending her was during the (hate to bring it up again, sorry people) ADHD debate, and in that I wasn’t even aiming the discussion towards her, it was my general views on the topic. I’m sorry if you read it that way.

I have a lot my own grievances towards Olivia (eg., relating to her body dysmorphic/ED tendencies/her sharing of this online, her blissful ignorance of real world issues and goings-on, her skin cancer journey; to shorten it down most of the topics that are discussed on here), BUT I don’t completely hate everything about her as a person, and there are some things I can admire (for lack of a better word, definitely stronger than I mean), for example her pilot training, which I believe I commented a few pages back when she posted the vlog it was refreshing to see her do something actually meaningful with her life as opposed to what she and other influencers usually do, which seems like being paid to do a large load of nothing.

Nevertheless, the things I don’t like about her definitely outweigh the few things I do. There are some people on here (and other threads, i’m more making a general comment), that as soon as they see a sniff of positivity towards an influencer call you an arselicker, or jump on you, or assume you’re on her ‘payroll’ like you’ve just commented. Like no, you’ve just said something I don’t fully agree with, or maybe she’s done one thing I like or have the capacity to appreciate alongside the 100 things I don’t. Doesn’t mean I want to shag her or be her best mate.
Also it does sounds like you want to shag her tbf… either that or you think you are her. That would be the only explanation for why you take criticism against someone who doesn’t know you exist so personally!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ggturner12

Chatty Member
She is literally the only person with a thread on here where you cannot criticise anything she does without people jumping in “well ackshully 🤓☝” and it’s just annoying af
---
Nvm just looked at your posts and you’ve defended her a fair bit yourself 💀 why even come to her tattle page just to act as if you’re on her payroll, just don’t get it. All hail king Olivia, she can do no wrong 🙏🙌🧎‍♀➡

I always think about Olivia, she may sometimes otherwise but there’s a brain in her head. She knows what she wants, and she knows how to get there.
idk i wouldn’t even say she’s that smart, i feel like shes only got any of this because of her appearance and she has genuinely just been lucky enough to have everything handed to her

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Olivia has no integrity, she always says she doesn't want to do something or doesn't like something then the next week she does exactly what she said she wouldn't all because her friends told her to or she was "pressured" into doing something.

She hates LA doesn't want to go to Coachella - her friends are going for like a month - what do you know she's currently in LA & probably will be for the entire duration of their stay.

I can't take her seriously - grow a back bone ffs

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Imagine posting a TikTok about a moisturiser that cost over £100 & getting sent PR containing 3 because of it....it's actually insane how easy it is for influencers to get free stuff even though they can afford to buy it themselves.

Half the time they don't even give a shit or even use what they receive because they have so much. It's only exciting when it's their current obsession of the week.

• Angry

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Wtf was her latest podcast...why does she feel at all qualified to prattle on about postpartum depression?

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Someone commented this, and it already has 22 likes in less than 20 mins. She can respond to this insignificant tiktok drama straight away but cannot listen to the comments asking her to use her huge platform to speak out about actual important things going on in the world🍉
Sooooooo trueeee she's part of the problem - so many Influencers over bank hol posted this AI imagine saying "All eyes on Rafah" no context or real images of the genocide, no information to further educate others. It just screams sheep mentality when they say nothing for 7 months then post this (similar to the black square for BLM) there's no thought or desire to educate behind these kinds of posts.

The TikTok below pretty much sums up how I feel about influencers posting about what's happening.

It's like atleast provide a link or post something allowing followers to donate for aid.

Last edited:

souppoopy

Her modelling story is so fucking disturbing...being made to pose topless at 16 and her mum was in the room and allowed it to happen?!?!
Going to Scotland with the casting director without her parents as well?? & doesn’t remember anything that happened on the trip bcs she was probably drunk?? wtaf