Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acelover

See the ADHD medication convo can we please just wrap it. Not Olivia’s fault if there is a national shortage. She is just as entitled as the next person with ADHD to meds. She pays taxes, and I’m sure the meds were funded privately as well, let’s leave it there.
Why mention it again then? Check my 2nd post, I’m not interested in getting into a debate about ADHD.

Reactions: 1

On A Roll

- Submitted photos to a new modeling agency in Belfast.
- Gets signed & during one of the test shoots, the photographer asks her to pose topless with white paint drizzled over her which looks like you know what.
- The agency owner who was from Scotland told all the models he wanted to take them home to Scotland. Also everyone was under 18
- They all go to Scotland, but doesn't remember anything that happened there.
- Another test shoot had her wearing a leather jacket and a dog collar with nothing underneath.
- Now, she can't find any trace of the agency no website, no Instagram, and none of the photos.
i think I remember this ‘agency’! They just seemed to pop up and ‘signed’ loads of girls in Belfast

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Olivia is supposed to be Madeline’s friend - e.g. they presumably met in person or online at some point and they both follow each other on IG, but she has discovered that Olivia has slid into CC’s DMs twice and is also trying to get his attention by using his new song in her two latest TT videos, which she has now deleted. Anyway it’s suspicious. But I don’t necessarily think CC has cheated with Olivia.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but you can disagree with what someone on here is saying without it being kissing Olivia’s arse.
She is literally the only person with a thread on here where you cannot criticise anything she does without people jumping in “well ackshully 🤓☝” and it’s just annoying af
---
Nvm just looked at your posts and you’ve defended her a fair bit yourself 💀 why even come to her tattle page just to act as if you’re on her payroll, just don’t get it. All hail king Olivia, she can do no wrong 🙏🙌🧎‍♀➡

gem106

I’ve never seen these beforeView attachment 2935881View attachment 2935882View attachment 2935883View attachment 2935884View attachment 2935885

4th pic is gorge. these are on her elite management page.

They had another pic which looks similar to the ones I posted the other day. Someone asked where they were from, I think they were taken at the same time.

So cringe that they have the “modes” follower number on their “modelling profile” like girls pls
1st one is in her Insta. they were from a magazine photo shoot

ellenlo

The old saying “you can take the girl out of Belfast but you can’t take Belfast out off the girl” dress in Chanel all you want love still doesn’t make you classy!!