Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is the ‘baked beans’ account where she posted about the Madeline argy/central C rumour actually her? I thought her spam account was ‘oliviatoeneil’
I THINK she got locked out of her first spam account at one point so made the ilovebakedbeans one and then didn’t post on it for months but randomly spammed it recently

Reactions: 3
The only way I can imagine CC getting with Olivia is if Madeline has broken up with him and blocked him, and that he’d fuck Olivia to piss Madeline off and get her attention since he knows they have beef.

tt.26

Stop goading other posters
i find it so odd that people consistently shame olivia for sharing triggering content that provokes EDs, saying that she looks super thin and she shouldn’t be promoting it to her audience, yet within this threat, people are constantly taking screenshots of olivia when she looks her absolute tiniest, and creating further reach by posting it here? if anything, your contributing to why she would continue posting, literally fuelling her ED by reassuring her she looks super small and sickly. i don’t know who it benefits, as it’s harming viewers of the post, reaching a broader audience, further promoting the triggering content, and exaggerating olivia’s own eating disorder by essentially crediting her illnesses work. seems hypocritical

0121doone

Lool Olivia acting like she isnt insecure & doesn't compare herself to others in her recent podcast....Hun every episode she you show how insecure your are about everything 🙄
I saw another clip on tiktok from that podcast where she states that she doesn't get obsessed with boys?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 2
Olivia looks very EDed and way smaller than she should be in those jeans. She’s slipping into dangerously thin territory.

I think the reason Olivia and her friends hate Madeline Argy is they are all such try hards while Madz does not try. She seems like she is naturally thin without being anorexic. Also, after all the speculation that they’d broken up, some of which was created by Olivia, Madz pops up in Nigeria where CC, who is clearly still her boyfriend, is filming a video and looks like she has made no effort to look hot - she’s wearing really plain clothes, what looks like no makeup and glasses to go on a boat with him and his friends and to ride on a quad bike with her arms around him. The more Madz doesn’t care, the more her relationship seems to perpetuate, which is also the opposite of Olivia who can’t seem to keep a man interested or sustain a relationship for very long. Also in the videos of Central Cee’s joint 26th birthday party with Dave Madz is ducking out of shot to avoid being filmed. Olivia and her hanger on friends would 100% be front and center if she had a celebrity boyfriend.

Example of video of Madz being low key and the opposite of Olivia:

IMG_0206.png

Jezzac123

No ❤ people like you need to stop being so butthurt when someone disagrees with your opinion. Quite clearly daddy didn’t love you enough.
oof. silent stalker of this thread, but you couldn’t have put it better bloody hell. some people on here get almost turned on by hating people.

doodlebug

VIP Member
They’re probably still bffs. It's just Olivia has been in the UK for a month and Ruby’s still in the States.