Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’ve been on adhd meds, they’re meant to make you feel like you can function normally not like you’ve taken the limitless pill or hyper focus. People in university used to take them for studying because they didn’t really need to be taking them and wanted to stick to their studying. When you NEED them and are prescribed them they don’t have the same affect as taking them recreationally / without adhd. Just listening to her recent podcast and it sounds like she did not need to take them at all
She admits this herself. Even the person prescribing them said she didn’t really need them. Olivia just wanted to dabble for a week or so to see how she feels. It seems to have really helped though?

Reactions: 2

ggturner12

Chatty Member
You do realize kissing Olivia’s ass won’t get you anywhere? You’re not Olivia babes - you’re just a follower she doesn’t give a shit about.
Point to me where I said I was a fan babes? Xxx

There’s a difference between hating an influencer because you disagree with their morals/values/actions etc, and hating them purely based off jealousy. I actually used to quite enjoy Olivia’s videos and content, but I don’t anymore and i’m not a follower of hers because I now disagree with a lot of the things she puts online (e.g. her almost pro-ED content/cokegate) and how she doesn’t use her platform and following to promote good. All I said was your comment in which I was replying to screamed the jealousy option. You were hating on her based on designer clothes she wears, rather than any reasoning of actual value.

Last edited:

0121doone

I saw Tilly in the flesh last night having dinner. Has it been mentioned here before that she seems lonely? Seemed to have a really fun bunch around her.

nursetallis

idk i feel like the fact she's starving herself, doesn't anything of substance and surrounded by superficial social climbers probably has more to do with her depression
ngl i think the thing she'll like most is supressed appetite
meds don't really work like that tho, you're supposed to titrate for a week and try different dosages until you the find the right one for you.
i really doubt it would start working this quickly for her
---

girl don't teach me about adhd - i literally have it and i'm taking meds for it.
it just pisses me off that there's literally a shortage in the UK, but people like olivia are taking meds when they literally don't need it
medication doesn't fix all the problems related to adhd, you need to work on those skills in therapy, but it does help you concentrate and get on with your work. Like what does olivia do besides getting piss drunk, and posting the odd tiktok? and why you do need meds for that?
My doctor literally said i don't have to take my meds on the days i'm not working.
be mad at the government hun not an influencer

get out and vote

queencarmen

VIP Member
Stupid to say all boob jobs look bad Tbf it’s just not true. Hers looks terrible because she has absolutely no fat so they just look stuck on

nursetallis

I think I can be mad at influencers who are taking ADHD meds for weight loss when someone of us need it for work/studies. Do you get paid to white knight her btw? Looks like you’ll be voting Olivia for PM at this rate 🙄
white knight ok girl x

what tik tok is this?
If you search “Steph-fanny” you should be able to find it.

I wonder if Madz did this (whether it is true or not) to implicate Olivia after Olivia made a Tik Tok in which she implied that Madz had made her own fan acc “guess who was seen together” to relaunch her relationship after she and CC went to a Chelsea game together. 🤔 To give her a taste of her own medicine.

It’s the way she ‘got’ ruby an ugly miumiu top for her bday 😭 sure that’s just something she got as PR or for working w them

Reactions: 1

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Can someone explain why everyone takes the piss out of Zach Bia? I don't really get who he is😂

Reactions: 1