Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kezzalol

Not the last photo from her Coachella post on instagram all her friends look absolutely mashed and munted with their sunnies on I’m cackling

• Haha
Reactions: 5

daisy2809

VIP Member
Loool this doesn't help imo, why not just carry on like normal😂

I don't think she's dated him, god knows if Madeline & her have beef but I would believe the idea that she has DM'd him before / tried to get his attention at some point.

She's probably happy there's something she can bang on about in her next pod episode tbh
im embarrassed for her

Heyitsjustme

Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this now
oh please i don't live under a rock, israel has been persecuting palestinians for as long as i have been alive and can remember. buzzwords? "Lol is that all you can say? come on, are you that uneducated that you cant respond with something better, like debating anything I just said?"

also i don't think your comprehension skills are up to scratch as the use of the word 'genocide' was because YOU said it

Oh here we go, since you love history so much, go back in time a little bit further, around 2000 years ago, where you’ll hear of Jesus Christ living in Judea, Israel, land of the Jews 😭 next thing you’ll say Jesus was Palestinian 😭🙏🏻 oh and also the Ottoman Empire, xx

Babes, please actually use your eyes and brain and you’ll see that someone else brought up the word genocide and I was stating that it’s not a genocide but a war between the IDF and terrorist group Hamas. Onwards please I’m sick of debating uneducated people

• Sick

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Lool Olivia acting like she isnt insecure & doesn't compare herself to others in her recent podcast....Hun every episode she you show how insecure your are about everything 🙄

gabbysolis

and this screams overreaction 🤷🏻‍♀️

People have made way worse comments about olivia and with the same sentiments.
You’re right but I think it was just the way the comment was written that made it a little funny🤣 still from Belfast luv!!! shaking her fists with white spit at the corners of her mouth lol.

HorrifiedbyBabz

sorry if this is old news but I never knew why Flossie and Olivia stopped being friends -- been seeing comments on TikTok saying its bc Flossie found Olivia in bed w her boyfriend, is this true?!

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
There are private clinics and private clinics though aren't there. Not everyone seeking a private ADHD assessment will be assessed with the same rigour and robustness so it is likely that some individuals seeking private assessment may well be misdiagnosed. Misdiagnoses happen in NHS assessments too all the time, but they don't profit from it.

Not sure if anyone remembers this news story from last year https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65534448 about some private clinics offering a very short online assessment to then provide an ADHD diagnosis. Note one of the clinics is called Harley Psychiatrists located in Olivia's fav place to get medical treatment, Harley St, London. And oh look, their assessment is only 45 mins and costs nearly £700 a pop. And they look cheap compared to other providers...

You can understand why private providers are filling a massive gap the NHS can't fill, the NHS waiting list is extremely long for an assessment and private clinics will be able to offer a quick turn around for a diagnosis and for some people that will be life changing. For some people though, they may receive a diagnosis that they don't realise actually doesn't apply to them where perhaps a different diagnosis would, which can be really harmful. And for a fraction of people with the funds to spare, they'll be able to answer in a way that allows them to be diagnosed with ADHD and receive a prescription.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Ikkk i saw the ‘ chanel invites you to an evening with Olivia Neill ‘ and was shocked , she might further in the industry than i ever thought at this rate !!!! I mean ive bitched about her countless times but u have to give it to her , she really does know how to elevate herself
or maybe Chanel beauty is struggling and saw her numbers....

they did an influencer promo with their bronzer last year and it worked.... so now this I guess

iffyi

not sure if anyone’s alr mentioned this but her tiktok about her learning to fly did make me gain a bit more respect for her… feels like she’s using her money to do something good for herself and use her brain again. made me think of belfast olivia

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Flossie is pretty but this is a bit much imo lol
She has the least sense of fashion out of all of them and wears so much more heavier make up too, like not always nicely applied.
Lol you could say that about all three - Olivia just wears what she's seen other Nepo's wear, do you not remember her phase of wearing platform crocs & neon everything 💀 & Ruby will pair the weirdest items together & call it an outfit.

By that I meant she has a very old English face - she looks like a girl you'd see in a painting in the 1930s or bridgerton esk show - she likes babydoll dresses, tights & bows etc it reminds me of that aesthetic.

Is anyone else annoyed how she’s got herself invited as Ruby’s plus one? The Guess Jeans brand trip is for actually relevant influencers/minor celebs
---
Just insane to me how I’ve seen normal people on TikTok pay 6k to go, and she said that she doesn’t even rate it and wouldn’t be going if she didn’t get the free tickets

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
lewys was sat behind me yesterday in London and he kept staring at my friend and when I got up and realised and told my friend he’s an influencer he went ‘no wonder he kept staring at me like I knew him from somewhere’ 🤣 his eyes were dotting all over the place like a mob of fans were gonna see him and attack him ffs