Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I like Olivia’s vlogging and podcasting style too. She is also a lot more open about her life than Madeline Argy, who just talks about boring, random things like Roblox and stuff from her past like online fandoms when she could be vlogging and podcasting about going to the F1 in Monaco or being backstage at Glastonbury etc. I also really like Olivia’s Northern Irish accent. I hope she doesn’t ever tone it down or posh it up.

Reactions: 6

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I believe it happens a lot in the modelling world, sadly. I’d rather see anybody but Olivia make money from making a documentary on it though

ellenlo

I get this is typically a hate forum but this just screams jealously lmao
I have many off issues but being jealous of olivia neill isnt one of them.. if that’s what youngs girls expired to be then we are all completely f***ed…

And at least Taylor actually has talent and offers *something* to the world. Wtf does Olivia offer other than body issues for teenage girls?
Olivia literally said she's talented and probably a nice person, just not really her taste lol. Loads of people don't understand why Taylor Swift is so famous, I don't think she was insulting her

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Point to me where I said I was a fan babes? Xxx

There’s a difference between hating an influencer because you disagree with their morals/values/actions etc, and hating them purely based off jealousy. I actually used to quite enjoy Olivia’s videos and content, but I don’t anymore and i’m not a follower of hers because I now disagree with a lot of the things she puts online (e.g. her almost pro-ED content/cokegate) and how she doesn’t use her platform and following to promote good. All I said was your comment in which I was replying to screamed the jealousy option. You were hating on her based on designer clothes she wears, rather than any reasoning of actual value.
Who you’re quoting isn’t even the one who said that…

• Haha

tt.26

haha luna blaise and Olivia followed each other, I’m assuming because they’re both going to coachella with guess. Just funny considering all the drama with her ex and Luna last year
she posted a tiktok a few hours ago and in one of the slides it was a pic of luna. genuinely so funny considering everything that happened. would die to be a fly on the wall when they had a conversation

This would make a really interesting documentary - about young girls being exploited by unscrupulous modeling agencies and creepy photographers. Olivia should make it.

Crying

I’ve never seen these beforeView attachment 2935881View attachment 2935882View attachment 2935883View attachment 2935884View attachment 2935885

4th pic is gorge. these are on her elite management page.

They had another pic which looks similar to the ones I posted the other day. Someone asked where they were from, I think they were taken at the same time.

So cringe that they have the “modes” follower number on their “modelling profile” like girls pls
Really lovely photos.

However her lips just seem so awkward, she probably can’t do much with them with all the filler she’s pumped into them. Her whole face just seems so stiffffff in each photo. A talented model wouldn’t be trying to so hard to keep their face as still as possible, they’d be more natural and have more life to them.

Reactions: 5

Melier

VIP Member
I’m convinced she’s just a compulsive liar at this point, the way she’s talking about almost missing her flight in Ibiza screams lies

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Going to Scotland with the casting director without her parents as well?? & doesn’t remember anything that happened on the trip bcs she was probably drunk?? wtaf
And the fact she was sat there like "hmm I don't think I was scammed because I didn't pay any money" ... it literally sounds like she was being extorted for child p***ography...

Jezzac123

No ❤ people like you need to stop being so butthurt when someone disagrees with your opinion. Quite clearly daddy didn’t love you enough.
oof. silent stalker of this thread, but you couldn’t have put it better bloody hell. some people on here get almost turned on by hating people.

bottie1000

I don't think CC and Olivia would ever be a thing, he seems to be firmly with Madz (though he probs has cheated in the past) but I honestly wouldn't put it past Olivia to try.

ggturner12

Chatty Member
The comments on the inner monologue tik tok page are getting progressively worse.. on the one she posted about being happy being single, people are saying she’s a narcissist, needs a reality check, and let’s “boys” rule her existence. Seems that people are finally seeing through her
She’s definitely not a narcissist

• Haha
I remember hearing that he’s only nice to the girls he sleeps with and then as soon as they stop sleeping with him he cuts them off and tries to get everyone else in LA to do the same
---
Anyways anyone want to take bets on what this “job” she’s got in LA? I bet it’s going to like one YSL beauty dinner

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but you can disagree with what someone on here is saying without it being kissing Olivia’s arse.
She is literally the only person with a thread on here where you cannot criticise anything she does without people jumping in “well ackshully 🤓☝” and it’s just annoying af
---
Nvm just looked at your posts and you’ve defended her a fair bit yourself 💀 why even come to her tattle page just to act as if you’re on her payroll, just don’t get it. All hail king Olivia, she can do no wrong 🙏🙌🧎‍♀➡

acelover

adhd doesn’t just affect you at work, it affects every single aspect of your life
I didn’t say it doesn’t affect you in every aspect of life, I’m asking why does she need medication (for concentration) when she does fuck all besides partying ?

tt.26

Why mention it again then? Check my 2nd post, I’m not interested in getting into a debate about ADHD.
lol, ur the one who brought up ur silly opinions regarding who's allowed to use ADHD meds again. Of course that’s going to re spark the conversation!