Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMcC

idk i feel like the fact she's starving herself, doesn't anything of substance and surrounded by superficial social climbers probably has more to do with her depression
ngl i think the thing she'll like most is supressed appetite
meds don't really work like that tho, you're supposed to titrate for a week and try different dosages until you the find the right one for you.
i really doubt it would start working this quickly for her
---

girl don't teach me about adhd - i literally have it and i'm taking meds for it.
it just pisses me off that there's literally a shortage in the UK, but people like olivia are taking meds when they literally don't need it
medication doesn't fix all the problems related to adhd, you need to work on those skills in therapy, but it does help you concentrate and get on with your work. Like what does olivia do besides getting piss drunk, and posting the odd tiktok? and why you do need meds for that?
My doctor literally said i don't have to take my meds on the days i'm not working.
Literally.

Reactions: 7

yayoi

Too high a dosage of adhd medication can cause that actually.
I think she talks a bit weirdly now but could also be this, I had something similar with anti depressants. i definitely have no doubt shes on something when she goes out but i hardly think shes racking up lines before a podcast

Reactions: 6

Crying

Every time I see a video of her she is always talking about a man/men. Her whole life revolves around guys it seems like it’s all she thinks about and can’t survive without attention and validation from a man. It’s really sad that she is this obsessed with men she clearly has a lot of issues and insecurities and using a man/men to make you feel better or distract you from what’s actually wrong is never a good idea because it’s not healthy to depend on someone to fulfil you like that but also when a guy and her stop talking or when she’s in a relationship and it ends she goes straight back to feeling more insecure and the cycle never ends. I’m not sure if she’s been dating anyone recently or not I don’t keep up with her all the time but I think it would be good for her to stay single for at least 2 years and work on herself and learn to be happy by herself and revolving her whole life around men.
That's why she keeps going back to ex's in different cities/countries because she can never be without one wherever she is. I wouldn't be surprised if she still has John on the go for when she visits NI.

Can someone explain why everyone takes the piss out of Zach Bia? I don't really get who he is😂
I don't think anyone really gets who he is, he's a socialite turned DJ who is best known for dating Madison beer and Olivia Rodrigo and being friends with every celebrity. I think a lot of people just find him annoying but also he was in his mid 20s dating a teenaged Olivia Rodrigo which is gross.
---
her podcast has always been unbearable but ever since she took that break the episodes have been so much worse. I don't see it being a thing for much longer because what else is there to talk about? I never really understood why she started one in the first place (well duh £££) because its no different to the kind of stuff she would post on YouTube.

now it feels like she just sits behind a mic bragging or talking about boys lol. She was saying how much it pisses her off when her followers point out how dumb it is for her to complain about the price of products she can obviously afford (which she ends up getting sent for free anyway) which is a little tone deaf ! I feel like she used to try and justify her flexing and play down her wealth but now she just does it so shamelessly

Last edited:

nohyeah

Flossie alludes to Olivia in her recent yt vid, says she sometimes thinks she would be more successful and get more fashion brand deals if she was thinner and that everyone is very small nowadays, and also at the end reads a question 'what happened with-' then cuts off the vid
i agree the ending was sus but i really don't think the fashion deal thing was relevant to olivia at all

briedle4

Might be an unpopular opinion but I find Madeline weird and fake, I don’t think Olivia would like her either because it’s too much competition for the same sort of audience
Yeah she loves to lie and thinks it’s cute to brag about being disgusting and having awful hygiene

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Yet you cared enough to send a long reply?
I think you’re missing the point tho. The person before you wasn’t hating on her for no reason. For some reason, people like you are always jumping to Olivia’s defense no matter how unlikeable she’s shown herself to be. I would agree with you, if she was actually a nice person. You literally said I should go back to school b/c I’m “so uneducated it’s crazy”, when I wrote how frustrating it is that someone like Olivia is basically using ADHD meds for weight loss when there’s a national shortage. And I stand by what I said - for most people (like me) we need meds for our jobs and to make a living. If Olivia was doing a 9-5 or working on someone’s else’s schedule I’d say she needed it too. But she has almost never shown herself fo do anything of substance.
And she seems very shallow and mean. She’s always using people to get ahead, she makes bitchy public comments about other influencers she’s jealous of to shame or expose them (i.e. central c’s gf), she’s constantly posting pro ED content knowing how triggering it can be, is entitled as f (i.e. harassing the resident of her old flat b/c of a parcel delivery issue), makes triggering fat-phobic comments about her body, blatantly copies other influencers like Emma Chamberlain without giving credit, admits to using old men for their money/opportunities they can give her (i.e. partying/vacationing on yachts), public bullies her friends/ex-friends (i.e. Flossie on live), is obsessed with male attention and plans her life decisions around men… even throwing her family and friendships aside for that. And she has done so much more questionable and selfish shit. And yet everyone forgets all this just b/c they find her pretty, and charming and “funny” - b/c she makes “quirky” comments (i.e. “omg I fart all the time”) in her fast-paced NI accent.
Thank. You. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart

Crying

am i being OTT or is it infuriating for anyone else watching her drive around with no hands on the wheel, hands constantly flapping about and not looking at the road so she can look into the camera? i’d be fucking livid if some ditsy vlogger crashed into me or my family because they were busy chatting about their extravagant lifestyle

Mimimiami

Chatty Member

Just saw this & It could be a massive reach but I can believe it😂 they both look alike but Madeleine looks like a healthier version, Olivia would fuck central C or atleast try to get in his dms so she can tell the story on her pod / allude to it Inna TikTok

ellenlo

People from Belfast can’t be classy?
That’s not what I mean I’m saying dressing her in all off the designer clothes won’t make her posh or classy she’s still a spoil useless high climber jobless twat!! She still
Opens her mouth and shit 💩 comes out off it… with her pointless podcasts!!

its crazy I remember her, Flossie and Lewys used to sit on TikTok live talking about devon lee carlson and Jesse Rutherford and now she was at Coachella with her. Dev is bffs with Bella Hadid too

oopdedoo2

It wasn't a blanket statement, it was the users personal opinion and it wasn't about womens bodies as a whole - it was about boob jobs specifically.

People are allowed to comment on whether they think specific plastic surgery procedures look good to them or not🤷🏻‍♀️
it was a blanket statement formed on personal opinion. people are allowed to dispute those opinions.... anyway, this thread is becoming arguments over semantics and opinions at the moment (yes I know I am doing this too right now). can we get back to the gossip we're all here for? Lol

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I’ve been on adhd meds, they’re meant to make you feel like you can function normally not like you’ve taken the limitless pill or hyper focus. People in university used to take them for studying because they didn’t really need to be taking them and wanted to stick to their studying. When you NEED them and are prescribed them they don’t have the same affect as taking them recreationally / without adhd. Just listening to her recent podcast and it sounds like she did not need to take them at all
Fr, that was one of the first signs I had adhd when I took them recreationally as a teenager and they had the opposite effect on me to my friends 😂

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
So true

like I have said it is just a bit frustrating that a genuine neurodevelopmental disorder has been reduced to a hashtag and a reel about how not picking up a sock is a symptom/sign of ADHD. It’s crazy to me that you are seemingly not “allowed” to talk about the surge in diagnosis or at all question whether in some people’s minds that the overpopulation of TikTok armchair diagnosis videos are actually causing people to make seemingly normal things into a diagnosis. (Not sure how well I worded that but you get the jist)

also just wanted to add that in no way am I attacking anyone who responded to my posts, I did read them and there were some valid points in there.
i don’t think there’s anything wrong with discussing the surge in diagnoses i just think it’s important to be mindful that you don’t discredit those who have been part of that ‘surge’, things like social media have played a big role in people realising they could have these conditions when they might not have had that awareness before, but people with basic common sense know that ADHD is more than just not picking up a sock, the diagnostic process is so thorough that no one is getting diagnosed just for that reason