Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done stupid things sure, but at the end of the day, the girl has a form of cancer. She’s so young and if I were in her shoes I would be absolutely terrified, regardless of if she brought it on or not, I think sympathy is a basic human attribute and she shouldn’t be torn to shreds in this scenario

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven't seen a single person tear her to shreds personally. People struggling to have sympathy and voicing it on tattle is hardly the worst thing in the world. I'd completely disagree with anybody actively going and commenting on her social media directly for her to see, but, lets be honest, Olivia is not going to be coming on tattle looking for sympathy. She will have the surgery and all will be okay. I do retract my original comment saying I was struggling to feel sympathy since she spoke out and said it is not caused by sun beds, but you can't blame people for assuming when she has been known for using sun beds and sun beds are obvs known to be a major cause in skin cancer. Anyways, not speaking on this anymore and will be unwatching this thread after this because this has all taken an extreme turn for the worse and I genuinely don't think anybody has commented here with malicious intent, nobody has blamed Olivia for anything, it's all been a bit blown out of proportion (the discussion, not the cancer). Anyways, have a lovely week all x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen a single person tear her to shreds personally. People struggling to have sympathy and voicing it on tattle is hardly the worst thing in the world. I'd completely disagree with anybody actively going and commenting on her social media directly for her to see, but, lets be honest, Olivia is not going to be coming on tattle looking for sympathy. She will have the surgery and all will be okay. I do retract my original comment saying I was struggling to feel sympathy since she spoke out and said it is not caused by sun beds, but you can't blame people for assuming when she has been known for using sun beds and sun beds are obvs known to be a major cause in skin cancer. Anyways, not speaking on this anymore and will be unwatching this thread after this because this has all taken an extreme turn for the worse and I genuinely don't think anybody has commented here with malicious intent, nobody has blamed Olivia for anything, it's all been a bit blown out of proportion (the discussion, not the cancer). Anyways, have a lovely week all x
Completely agree. People are being obtuse on purpose now and invalidating what everyone else is saying now unless it’s how sad we feel for Olivia it’s so irritating 🥱 don’t think we will be allowed to discuss as usual until the cancer is sorted

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Clearly everyone is not on the same page about whether they feel sorry for Olivia.

The purpose of Tattle/this thread is not to go to battle/convince other people of your viewpoint, it's to discuss things and then move on if people disagree, not bang on about it for pages on end.

I've scrolled past all the comments where I've seen 'cancer', 'sunbeds' etc, which is most of them atm, but c'mon guys, give it a rest.

Reactions: 13
They’ll happily house sit for her and have people round but when they do her bag gets stolen or she gets back to her cats tit/vomit all over the house.
In her podcast she said there was a party at her house she wasn’t aware of and no one would leave when she was paralytic.
Don’t get me wrong a lot of them she talks about on the podcast seem really supportive but some of the stories she shares I’m just like wow

Reactions: 28
I’m happy she posted a positive experience getting the coil removed (even if it was a lie as it’s meant to hurt like a witch), nothing made my blood boil more than Madison Sarah’s video about her smear test

Reactions: 2
I’m happy she posted a positive experience getting the coil removed (even if it was a lie as it’s meant to hurt like a witch), nothing made my blood boil more than Madison Sarah’s video about her smear test
Where did you hear about this?

I had my copper coil out in January and honestly felt nothing, didn't even cramp until maybe 5 mins after the removal :) and I honestly thought it was going to be the worst pain ever, I nearly threw up when it got put in and the last year out of the 3 years I had it were agony. I thought it must have been causing damage and they wouldn't be able to get it out but nope. I breathed in then out and it was over. I was shocked when they said it was out already lol

Anyone putting it off that wants to get it removed just go for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
omg haha not john again my god she clearly never got over him, might as well get back with him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.