Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thousands of others thought the same so you can’t blame us for thinking it was the sunbeds
---

well that’s on them, I have sympathy for her
Okay fine, no need to speak on behalf of everyone talking tit. No one specifically said you and you seem to get defensive over all the general messages as if anyone’s singling you out.

Reactions: 1
no offence but how were you influenced to use sunbeds by Olivia or anyone else? It's a fact that they are bad and have risks. this has been known for years. I'm sorry but you only have yourself to blame if you got influenced to use something so dangerous no matter your age I'm also around Olivia's age and getting sunbeds didn't cross my mind once its just common sense. I'm not an Olivia stan or anything but you people are going too far there is a line even on tattle.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her “get out of a slump with me” she’s copied Tillys voice

Reactions: 5
no offence but how were you influenced to use sunbeds by Olivia or anyone else? It's a fact that they are bad and have risks. this has been known for years. I'm sorry but you only have yourself to blame if you got influenced to use something so dangerous no matter your age I'm also around Olivia's age and getting sunbeds didn't cross my mind once its just common sense. I'm not an Olivia stan or anything but you people are going too far there is a line even on tattle.
i mean i’ve never been influenced to by her but her job title is literally an “influencer” - she’ll have young and impressionable people following her who listened to her say she doesn’t care if sunbeds are bad because she wants to be tanned, that without a doubt will have influenced some people to do the same, you forget that with such a big following just how impressionable some of these people will be, maybe it would’ve been people debating sunbeds anyway but then being motivated to actually go and get one because of her attitude towards them - when you’re an “influencer”, you will influence people, you have to be so careful about what you say and promote

Reactions: 14
I heard they are making a one off Christmas special this year - it will be weird to see her returning as Sophie especially after she has played the Queen,

Hopefully she will have made it through the cancer by then.
You’re an embarrassing weirdo and nobody on this thread finds your posts half as funny as you think they are x

Reactions: 27
You’re an embarrassing weirdo and nobody on this thread finds your posts half as funny as you think they are x
Everyone on this thread: feel so bad for her getting a diagnosis at such a young age, it’s a bit fucked she made jokes about it but still

Sensibility: makes an (absolutely tit) joke about it

Reactions: 3
A lot of you are being a bit dense and nobody is saying she deserves it here or at least I’m not defending that but loads of you are policing what people say unless it’s ‘omg I feel so bad for her’ that’s not what this thread is for so YES you are being dramatic. Olivia shouldn’t be joking about cancer because people are actually dealing with severe stages of it from sunbeds and life humbles you very quickly and that’s a fact. If that’s not empathetic enough for you you can simply log off.
The girl makes racks off of being skinny pretty talking about sun beds and the roster of boys she’s on. No I don’t have to be crying for her about her cancer, least she can do is use her platform for better cause for once x
oh my goddd it's crazy to me that you all can't hear yourselves. i'm not asking for a pity party, but it is sad and says more about you than her that you're using this thread to criticise her off the back of her having cancer. it's a gossip forum; criticise her brand deals, dating life, friends etc whatever but it's low as hell to berate her past choices in the midst of a cancer diagnosis. what's done is done, she's already got cancer, your whining about 'weLL shE jOkeD abOut iT aNd UseD SuNbEdS sO i hAvE lEsS sYmpAThy shE's RicH anD skInNy anYwAy' just gives major nasty, bitter energy. it's not constructive or interesting, it's mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you all stop bleating on about how “she has cancer!!!!” We’re all aware. You’re making it sound a lot more dramatic than it is. No one has to be sad for her if they don’t want to. If you feel sad for her, that’s fine. This back and forth is so boring.

Reactions: 18
Can you all stop bleating on about how “she has cancer!!!!” We’re all aware. You’re making it sound a lot more dramatic than it is. No one has to be sad for her if they don’t want to. If you feel sad for her, that’s fine. This back and forth is so boring.
???
some of you on here are way too mean about someone you dont even know...like how do you not feel compassionate at all?! ive done my fare share of gossiping on this site but jesus christ i didnt expect people here to be so unsympathetic

Reactions: 22
I just don't understand how the main focus of some people is whether or not strangers over the internet feel sympathy for another stranger. This whole topic has just got completely out of hand and isn't even worth being continued, this is *clearly* a sensitive issue and people have very strong opinions (rightfully so), but Olivia will be okay, let's just stop fighting.

Reactions: 5
you're literally the biggest hater on this thread don't try and mediate😭😭 i just think it's hypocritical how so many on here are so quick to criticise and accuse you of being a 'stan' or 'hi emma/olivia/tilly' when someone dares to defend the girl but it's totally accepted and fine to be downright nasty and bizarrely apathetic to any genuinely unfortunate bad things that happen to her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think she could get hit by a car and people would say she was dressed too much like the tarmac and confused the driver

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.